LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Diapers?

I've been on the fence about getting some actual ABDL Diapers because they're so expensive. I have never used them but feel as if I'm missing out on something. For those that have owned/used them, do you think it's worth the money? Or is it just like a regular diaper with a design?

well in my case, I don't buy a lot of the cute ab diapers.. I am pretty much full time in diapers and I just can't justify thye prices. They are cute and yes I do feel they add something to the ab play..  I do use the crinklz diaper occasionally, but I can buy a lot more diapers for that kind of money if i go with plain white disposables. I use the dry 24/7s and north shore diapers. both of them are considered to be premium diapers.  This is really a question you have to answer for yourself. 

"Do I really want the cute diapers or can I feel the same in something less expensive". 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Glennie said:

well in my case, I don't buy a lot of the cute ab diapers.. I am pretty much full time in diapers and I just can't justify thye prices. They are cute and yes I do feel they add something to the ab play..  I do use the crinklz diaper occasionally, but I can buy a lot more diapers for that kind of money if i go with plain white disposables. I use the dry 24/7s and north shore diapers. both of them are considered to be premium diapers.  This is really a question you have to answer for yourself. 

"Do I really want the cute diapers or can I feel the same in something less expensive". 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Thanks for the advice!

10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I mostly wear Bambinos (but I have a special deal with them)

You're lucky ^_^ 

I can't justify the price for fancy designs that are hidden by plastic or rubber pants & onesie , I buy one bag so I can try them for at least one full day.

At home I wear cloth around town ATN, Out of town or over night i wear Northshore, considering a double boosted Northshore can last me 12+ hours (just make sure you have at least a good onesie because they are heavy when full),the only better diaper would be the Hoover as in dam .I cant wait for Northshore with elastic in the front waistband .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Well I just put on a Princes diaper from Rearz and love the fact that they have a pretty print on them.  They are not cheap and I can't afford to wear them all the time.  I wear pull ups to work and don't wet them until I'm getting ready to go home.  I like the little feeling I get when wearing ABdL diapers.  I top it off with two pair of plastic pants and a cute onesie.  Through a pink short night shirt over that and I'm good for the night!

Having the choice would be very cool ,although at this point even if "Mario" fixed the pipes I would still wear ,you cant wear for 24+ years and go cold turkey,especially when all my underwear went in the garbage years ago.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree with Gleenie. They indeed are a bit better than medical diapers, but not that much. They have generally much better absorbency from what I have tried, and they are made to make you feel like a baby. But I found out, that most of the time I don't need their extreme absorbency - I don't like being in wet diaper for 10 or more hours.

Try some, and you will see ;-)  I think, that happiness depends more on your mind than on your diaper.

There are some very good "medical" grade diapers, so if it's just to fill a need or for feeling you may not think it worthwhile to get ABDL diapers.

Me personally, I like the prints a lot, my favorite is Little Pawz, also I like BareBums (both are from ABUniverse).

If you are unsure maybe order samples, or see if anybody has some they would like to sell on here as it would be cheaper than direct from the ABDL diaper companies.

I could sell a couple 10 packs of ABU Little Pawz in size M as that's what I have and would be better suited to going up to size L as I'm on the upper side of Ms (in LPs, some diapers in size M have a higher upper size limit) and they can fit quite tight.

As much as I enjoy a good M4 or Dry 24/7, I bought a bag of Space diapers, and there's definitely something a bit special about the prints. I think the AB ones are a nice splurge, for when you want something extra special.

• Like 1

I mostly use Molicare "Maxi," I miss the purple "Super Plus," the blue just looks so institutional. I loved the Bambino Bellisimo, and DC Amor when they had the anime girl print, but, really expensive, and DC gave into requests to make their diaper look like every other AB diaper on the planet.

ABDL diapers are great as a rare treat, but a bit pricey for frequent wear.

I don’t wear diapers as often as I’d like. And I used to almost exclusively stick to medical because I’d tell myself that I didn’t want to feel like a baby. But over the years, I’ve come to realize that wearing diapers, for me, is a lot about feeling like I have no responsibilities and who has less responsibilities than a baby? 

All that said, I think it’s absolutely worth at least trying some samples of ABDL diapers. My absolute favorite ABDL diaper is the Tykables Overnight. The new taping system allows you to re-tape hundreds of times (maybe not literally, but close to it).