LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tickling

This is mostly a little girl thing since it was desired to have a form of physical chastizement that was not hitting a little girl. I knw that you can be tickled until you cry, and this has led to some girls nearly going fetal at the mere threat of being tickled. I also know that you can be tickled to the point that you can barely move and it seems worse than being spanked. But one thing I always dreaded was the thought that if it were kept up enough that I would wet myself. Was this fear legitimate?

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to above, on more than one occasion my older sister tickled me till I begged her to stop before I wet my pants.  Based on other "sister" memories, I’m convinced the chance of little brother wetting his pants was a motivating factor in the tickling.

• 1 year later...

Now, imagine this. You have earned some form of punishment. Mommy or Nursie takes you into your room and closes the door. Tears fill your eyes and you start to moan and sob as she spreads the full-coverage rubber sheet on your bed, takes out the diaper, rubber panties and diapering supplies and lays them out. She takes off you knee-length dress and puts the little baby doll on you then you are laid down, lotioned and powdered and the diaper is pulled between your legs, pinned in place and the rubber panties pulled up your legs, put in place and the little babydoll is pulled down halfway to the knees, just covering the rubber panties. This took almost 10 minutes because the lady was very slow. All this time, you've known where this was going to end. First the giggling that you could not control and she saying "We will see how long you will keep laughing", then the crying and screaming as you wriggled around then your energy and strength spent, you could hardly move. Finally the inevitable; the reason why you were in a diaper and rubber pants, followed by the teasing about being such a "wetsy babydoll", and that if she could, she would make it last forr just ever...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, SunOfSheep said:

I’m not a really big fan of getting tickled, and I’m fairly ticklish, and there is a risk tickling some on in an extreme wat

https://culturacolectiva.com/history/tickling-torture-method-can-cause-aneurysm

Maybe 3 times out of what; 10,000? Besides which, it will not CAUSE an anyruism. That has to be there already. I could see it triggering a stroke or heart attack, but the conditions for that have to already be there

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01A7Wk5VDyVnPRZVg8XMTSu9ILmgA%3A1583700615325&source=hp&ei=h1plXomqEYrkU8-7lrAL&q=scishow+tickling&oq=scishow+tickling&gs_l=psy-ab.3...838.13149..18045...0.0..1.947.4265.0j8j1j1j0j1j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i131j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i160.HKpNrK85tjU&ved=0ahUKEwjJievE4IvoAhUK8hQKHc-dBbYQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

It was a method preferred by quite a few as an alternative to spanking to physically chastize or subdue little girls since hitting was considered to coarse or brutal to use on them

• 2 weeks later...

Another use for a good long tickle is t subdue a little one who refuses to lie down to be changed or be diapered. I have seen that used a few times. I have also seen it used with little boys who complain that since their sister(s) do not get spanked, have it too easy. A couple of days in a short little dress and being tickled to the point of being unable to move a few times, especially in front of other persons, made that go away. You can tickle effectively if you know what you are doing, far longer than you can spank effectively and you do not need to cheat by using some implement. I have known a few girls that were terrified if it into their 20's and in one case, her 40's, all telling me horror stories and I have had it done a few times