LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Road Trip to Disneyland (Private with Maximusdignitas and Danny)

maximusdignitas

Dan looks at you and scoffs "I ain't showing you my privates!  We both know I don't have to prove myself to a baby! Yours is the smallest I have ever seen in my life and that includes my babysitting jobs. But I won't go into that"

I sigh and remove my lower clothing just so you stop answering back and shows you "well?  Happy?" 

My brother starts talking and saying that he doesn't have to prove himself as he starts putting things in the bag and I figure he must me lying.  Then he unzips his pants and drops them down while having a proud look on his face that he is a man.  I see it and it has hair around on the bottom of his dick and he's right, he's way bigger and it makes me feel bad sitting in a diaper while my more mature brother sees that I am diapered just like one of the kids he babysits.  His comment about being smaller than the kids he babysit really hurts and I don't say anything not wanting him to go off.

Looks at you "you really do have a small one compared to a lot of guys I know.  I wonder what your mates would say if they found out. Mister baby pee pee needs to get his clothes on right now otherwise your bottom will be red!"

Unbeknown to you, I've put five suppositories into your bottom. 

Once we're ready, we head back to the group and act as if everything is perfectly normal 

I pull my pants on over my diaper then Dan opens the bathroom door with the diaper bag over his shoulder and I walk out behind him.  The first thing I notice is the crinkle of the diaper makes with each step and I try walking slow past the counter as well as the customers inside.  It also makes me walk funny with how thick it is and wonder if anyone can notice.  I glance down to see if there is a diaper bulge around my crotch and it seems large, but I can't look behind either. The smell of baby powder is around me mixed with baby wipes as I don't make eye contact with anyone while walking out.    

As we reach the car I climb inside hoping no one mentions anything about my diaper, the smell of powder, the bulge which seems bigger sitting down, the crinkle, or the fact that my brother has a diaper bag, because I'm not sure how I would react being put on the spot around all my brother's friends and mine.

Dan watches his brother and tries to hold in the sound of giggling and he suddenly bursts out laughing at seeing his "older" brother in a diaper and baby clothing

"Looks like someone seems to be getting used to the baby stuff then, I think I might have used too much baby powder, but, oh well, babies are used to that smell, so I guess you're included. And if you cry, then I will punish you even more. This is for your own good. And if your friends find out, then it won't be because I told them, it will be because they can smell the powder coming from your bottom or because you've actually soiled yourself. Although I have to admit, judging by the sight of your underwear when I cleaned you up, that won't be too far away. You'll soon be begging me to change you"

We get in the cars and we all drive off to the next destination.

When Dan says I had streaks in my underwear it feels childish to told by my younger brother while diapered and I go red and speechless.  

As we drive back to the road to start on our journey, my goal is not to poop my diaper around everyone while driving and I really need to hold it until I am alone.  I am worried because what if I can't and how smelly with it be and how much will the powder cover the scent.  About 15 minutes after stopping I realize that I have to poop badly and try fighting it.  

I try taking my mind off of it and ask, "How much longer till we get there?" I say nervously.  Then shortly after I start pooping my pants nervously and I feel it fill super full and sag down while filling the front making it spread all over which feels super gross and humiliating.

While we are driving, I sniff the air and looks round "Oh, come on guys, that stinks! Who pooed themselves! Who's wearing the diapers??"

I smirk as I turn on my brother "BABY POOPY PANTS!" I giggle as my friends realise what I mean and I instantly touch your trousers and check your diaper "Ohhh dear, someone needs a diaper change, baby brother can't hold his poo!"

I look at you "Did baby Hunty make a messy poo in his pampers? You sure make bigger messes than what I am used to. Even the babies I babysit don't make as much a stink as you!"

At the point I have my accident I am hoping someone thinks it's a fart instead and it fills the car with the stench of a loaded diaper.  Then I hear my brother asking who pooped and I sit there nervously waiting for the talking to stop.  This has been the worst trip for me and I wish I would have stayed home.  Too late.

Then my brother loudly asks me in front of everyone that I've pooped my diaper and I am uneasy and don't say anything.  Then he checks it right in front of everyone like one of the kids he babysits and my face goes red as he tells me that my diaper is much stinkier than a real baby

Looks at you completely ashamed as we carry on driving

"Ugh! Someone open the windows. That stinks!" one of your friends says in disgust

"I sure am glad I don't have to change the baby" says another one, not as disgusted

"I feel sorry for Dan, how he deals with that stuff is beyond me. I wouldn't even want to touch it!. And I heard his little thing is really little. isn't that right Dan" one of your other friends says to me and I nod, and say that its smaller than some of the babies that I have babysat. "That makes him a proper baby doesn't it"

I sit there uncomfortable at being the center of and I hate it normally and this makes it even worse.  The windows being rolled down helps and I start crying uncontrollably while everyone discusses my diapers and their condition.  Then I hear them start discussing my penis size and them saying it's small is super embarrassing considering I am older than Dan and his friends by three years.  "It is not small and not even close to being the same size as babies," I say with a red face from embarrassment.

Dan smirks when he mentions the size of his thingy, and laughs a bit "really! Do you really want us to find out and your friends find out this? You will only make things worse for yourself"

We continue to drive, and the car becomes silent again, with everyone staying away from the baby with the messy diaper and the car windows are rolled down so the stench isn't trapped inside the car.

It is a very long and humiliating ride for a few hours before we get to Disneyland and normally I would be excited, but with me wearing a poopy diaper like a two year old, I just want to remove it or stay home.  We find a parking spot and everyone grabs our bags and we will have to check in to the hotel when we leave.  I get out to stretch and also get out of the humiliation of everyone making comments.

I take your hand and bags and tells you to stay with me or I'll change you in front of everyone you know in the group. 

I give the hotel people our name and they comment on the smell coming from you, noticing that the diaper is sticking out at the top so they ask if we need a changing table in our room and I nod and also request a crib and a high chair for when we have food.

They nod and hand us the keys and says that the room we have now has that equipment in also with a diaper pail but they didn't say if it was empty. We might try and humiliate him even more. 

I do request that the pail is emptied but they say that it's only been used once but you can't smell anything from it.

"Let's go stinky butt" I say as my friends laugh and one of the girls offers to change your diaper 

I get out of the van and walk with everyone into the lobby in my messy diaper which feels really disgusting   I really don't want to walk anymore anymore and worry whenever we pass other people who might notice.  I would just die if another teen noticed.  

We walk inside the hotel lobby to get our room and there is a another guy who looks about my age checking people in.  There are a couple lines of people waiting right next to each other.  I nervously stand there trying to avoid being noticed, but the guy helping us out saw the diaper above my waistband of my pants plus the smell of a well used diaper and he smiled not believing what he saw and asked if we wanted any furniture for me.  My face went red as everyone in the lobby knew what was going on.

Then a girl asked me if I needed changing and the look on my face was priceless.    I look down embarrassed as Danny grabbed the keys.