LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Road Trip to Disneyland (Private with Maximusdignitas and Danny)

maximusdignitas

My name is Hunter  Smith and I am 16 year old who is very active and busy with school mostly, but no sports.  I also play video games, go to movies, listen to music and hang with friends.  I not very strong and am jealous of some of the other guy from school.  Not only am I a little short, I also didn't lift weights like some guys.  In fact my younger brother always wants to wrestle and at 13 is strong enough so I never do it because I'm afraid I'd never hear the end of it being beat by a seventh grader and he works out and is taller at 6'.  

I also have lots of family in the area and they range in age from 20's all the way to 1.  Often we get together for holidays, birthdays, or reunions. 

Our parents promised a trip to Disneyland and at first they were coming along, but one of them couldn't get the time off.  Surprisingly, they said we could still go and invite friends.  They also rented a van from Enterprise with room for 12 people.  We each got to have five friends and I invited my best ones.  The only thing I didn't like was the fact my dorky brother and five seventh graders along with.  They can be idiots and childish and with 6 grouped together would be insane.  I don't have a choice and we are going to Disneyland for free for three days and staying in a hotel without any parents.  One of my friends was driving because my parents were afraid I'd fall asleep driving so long.

We have today off of school with a three day weekend and we were totally packed and there was some extra room in the very back for bags, but we packed light.  We pull up to a house to pick up my brother is babysitting at instead of waiting for him to walk home.  He has a diaper bag over his shoulder with babyish design and I was hoping not to sit right next to him, but the seats where his friends were at were filled and I just figured we don't have to talk much.

Dan is 13. He gets excited about being promised a trip to Disneyland and waits for his brother to pick him up.

He decides he is going to treat his brother as a baby and thinks of a plan to get all the friends on his side

As we pull out for the five hour trip with so many people talking it's hard to keep track of different conversation and my fried are seated in the back row to give them more leg room while my brother's friends are seated in the two rows behind me.  There's the two of us sitting next to each other and then the door is on the other side.

We ended up stopping for gas about 20 minutes after leaving and everyone got out to use restrooms and I didn't need to pee, so just hung out with my friends to look at food.  Our parents gave both of us a enough money to buy food and also fun stuff.  They had paid for the room, park tickets, and car.  We didn't have to pay for anything ourselves.  I bought some Doritos, a Gatorade and a couple candy bars after roaming around.  Then everyone converged to the car after a couple minutes.  I am looking forward to this trip more than anyone and super excited.

Dan takes his brothers hand "come with me, I need you to buy me something from the shop" I say as I take my diaper bag "i need to talk to you in private"

My friends silently giggle in the back and they wait for us to be out of sight before sharing the news with what my plan is with my brother

My brother gets my attention as we get outside and says something about needing to talk in private.  I quickly ask what he wants not wanting to waste my time talking any more than I have to.  Then he asks if I can buy something inside and hesitantly I say, "Maybe, why don't you get it yourself?"

I stand there looking up at his face and he's tall, but still younger and no where near to being in control like he acts sometime.

Dan has a big think about what he is trying to do about getting his brother in diapers. He's always wondered if his brother has been jealous of him because he's stronger than him and always beats him in friendly wrestling matches. He thinks his brother is just a big baby and decides that is the reason why he gets put in diapers. He's taller than his brother, yet being 3 years younger.

Dan sees his brothers reaction "come on!" I say as I drag you to the shop, but I take you past it and into the bathroom, where I lock the door and smirks at you "well, mister wetty pants. time to get baby's diaper on, we don't want baby wetting his wittle panties on the way now do we??"

As we walk into the store I figured he must want to show me what he wants me to buy.  I am confused when he leads us into the bathroom and wondering why he didn't just tell me outside unless he's embarrassed about something personal.  I say with a look and smile that my brother must be crazy, "I don't wet myself and don't need diapers!"  No way was I wearing diapers on a trip to Disneyland because my little brother is on a power trip.

Looks at you and smirks "Mom put me in charge. She said her big baby needs to be babied by her youngest son. SO that means that you will listen to me and do everything I tell you to. Or, I can tell your friends things that you don't want them to know..."

I laugh as I get a changing mat out "Now, are you going to be a little brat and disobey, and I get a paddle out and spank your butt, or will you be a good baby and lay down so big brother can diaper you" I say as I get the supplies out, and also a few jars that you won't notice

I sit in the bathroom dumbfounded with the eerie sound of the table coming down and a little chill goes down my spine at the idea of wearing diapers at 16 and no way would I ever wear diapers around everyone.  "No, way did mom put you in charge, you are lying, I'm not an idiot.  I am not wearing a fucking diaper.  I am too old for diapers and no way will one fit."  

Looks at you "first of all. Watch your mouth! I hate swearing. You're acting like a spoilt little brat! I'm big and you're small.  I'm smart you're not! So get used to it! You really don't want to know what stories I'll tell your friends" 

"She trusts me more because I do better in school"

"Now get your butt on the changing pad before I spank your butt so much you can't sit down for a year!!" 

"I got the right size diapers for you"

I look and notice with the changing table out it blocks the door for a quick escape, plus my brother is right in front of the door.  I hate the fact that he's saying all the crap about telling friends about things I've done, being smarter, but no way would she put him in charge especially since He's only a seventh grader and I've never needed diapers before.

"I still think you're lying about mom because she would have told me and I'm not letting you diaper me no matter what."

Looks at you and shows you a text from mom 

"Dan. Keep an eye on your brother.  He's been wetting the bed the past few nights so I'm getting worried about him. So could you please make sure he keeps himself clean. I've given you the things that I think I will best" 

Looks at you "that's the evidence. Happy now?. Now get your butt on that mat or I'll tell everyone about the big difference we have? And you really don't want them to know that, do we baby peepee?"

I look at the text from my mom and not sure how she knew about the bed wetting and it hits me that I can't really argue with my parents when they aren't here, but the thought of me giving in kills me.  A Sophomore in high school getting diapered by a 13 year old is highly embarrassing.  "I don't need diapers in the day, just night."

Although it surprises me that my little brother said the comment about size because I am smaller, but not sure how he found out or if he's just talking crap because as far as I remember, he's never seen me naked.  "Whatever dude, if you saw how much I'm packing you'd die.  No way are you bigger than me since I'm way older."

Dan scoffs at all of this. "Don't give me that bro! You know I'm telling the truth. You're just too scared to admit that I'm bigger down there! Anyway.  I work out more than you so I'm a lot muscular and in control. If you don't think that text from mom is truthful then we can ring her now. Now get your butt on that changing mat now!" 

I think about his reply about my size and I've never seen my brother naked, but my mind can't wrap myself around being out manned by someone who just hit puberty.  I also don't want to talk about it any more.  I don't even want to wear diapers at night, but in no way want to wear them at Disneyland this weekend around my friends.  I am feeling down and this is why I didn't mention my accident.  After giving it some thought, I figure that calling mom will give me my only way out of this embarrassment and say, "Ok, call Mom."

I think about what you want to say and what you're going to say and I know that if you have any sense, you'll say the right thing because otherwise, things can get quite bad for you 

Dials the number and hands the phone to you and I strip you to your boxers while you're distracted 

I grab the phone from my brother and put it up to my ear and it rings twice before mom picks it up and I put it on speaker phone.  I am nervous at what my mom will say as I sit inside the bathroom with everyone outside and the fact that I may get diapered as well as wondering how I would be able to keep it a secret from everyone and would they hear me?  I don't feel my pants being pulled down while I sit in my underwear and my fate hanging on this very important call.

"Mom,  Dan says you put him in charge and you told him to diaper me, but I don't need them in the day and don't want to wear them around my friends or Dan's."  I sit waiting for her answer.

Lisa, the boys mom, is fed up of her eldest sons behaviour. So fed up in fact that she's discovered her sons bedwetting, and has also put her younger son in charge.

When she gets the phone call, she lets it ring a few times before answering and instantly gets her son complaining "Excuse me young man, a hello might have been nice. I am working and can not be disturbed. You will do as your brother says, and if you don't, he has my full permission to spank you until you are crying and can't stop. Do I make myself clear??"

I listen to my mom's reply and it surprises me so much that my mouth drops open in shock because I thought I had a good reason to get out of diapers.  She has now given me the worst possible punishment possible for me; I'd much rather be grounded.  I can't even argue due to her working and wish she wasn't.  "I will wear them," I say not believing it, "but I will just diaper myself.  I'd like some privacy and don't want others to know."

Getting diapered by my brother would be bad and he'd never let me hear the end of it because he'd tell everyone that I was a baby.

Lisa sighs, and waits for her sons response, she is fed up with his attitude as of late and wants him to see how he is acting, and he's not acting like a big boy.

Dan smirks at his brother as his mom hangs up after giving her "eldest" son a lecture.

"SO, are you going to let big brother diaper you then BABY? Don't worry, the others don't have to know about this, it will remain our little secret. although they might smell you if you mess yourself. which, I guarantee is more than likely"

I raise my eyebrows "I don't think so, mom said I have to diaper you, and I have plenty of diaper changing experience so I am pretty good at it, although, you're bigger than the babies I am used to. And they are more mature than you"

I listen to my mom finish by telling me that Dan can spank me if I don't listen then hangs up and I sit and think about what she said.  Then Dan asks me if I am going to be good and let him diaper me and I want to cry and just nod yes even though it's still hard to imagine being diapered by my younger brother at my age and I see a look of glee in his face as he takes the upper hand and enjoys it.

Then he says it will be a secret between us as long as I don't mess.  The thought about using my diapers just like a toddler horrified me because no body over age 2 wore diapers and mom hung up before I could ask about being able to use the toilet and just wear the diapers without wetting or messing.  And with how mad she was, there was no way to call again.  

I turn to Dan and say, "I will wear diapers, but she never said to use them and when we stop for food or for other people I will use the bathroom then you can diaper me again.  That's all mom wanted anyway."

Another text comes through but on your phone.

"You must use your diapers for all toileting needs.  And don't even think about using them for number 3. I know what that is and so does your big brother.  You're a baby and babies don't do that at all" 

I smirk at you as I look over you "well. Now that I've got the baby dressed. Shall we see what the others are doing?"

I am laying on the diaper changing table and I hear my phone make a noise which means I got a text and my brother grabs it since I can't reach it.  He says it's from mom and she said that I had to use the diapers for everything and it instantly makes me disappointed that not only do I have to wear diapers to Disneyland for three days, but I have to use them.  I am confused about what mom means about #3, but figure it out.

Since we have a lot more driving to do I am so paranoid of people hearing the crinkle, noticing the bulge, or noticing the smell of baby powder especially since there were 11 teens traveling in the same car with my brother in charge.  None of them know I wet the bed a few days ago.

"Can you please not have so much fun with diapering me?   How about I give you money to not diaper me, say $100"

Dan raises his eyebrows and shakes his head "no amount of money will take me away from how much I'm going to enjoy every single moment of this.  And of you dare take your nappy off them there is one thing that I can tell your friends. And believe me, you really don't want them to know this "mister tiny pee pee" " I say as I giggle

"Yep. Even your younger brother has a bigger one than you. Your one is like a button mushroom.  I bet you didn't even know what mom meant by a number 3 because you've never done it because you can't!" 

As Dan laughs at me as I sit there diapered and he tells me that I can't pay him enough even though I'd give him my life savings if I could, but I know how he feels because it would be hard for me to give in if the situation were reversed.

Then when he calls my penis small and my face goes red after he's seen me naked and knows I was lying about my size, but can he really be bigger?  The idea of me at 16 being smaller than my 13 year old brother, I just don't believe.  And he makes it worse when he says I don't know what #3 is and it makes it worse thinking about my brother saying I don't know how to jerk like some little boy.

"If you're so big why don't you prove it?"