LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Partying in a wet diaper

Was invited over to some friends last night for a party, and I just left my Rearz diaper on that was already wet from several wettings during the day. Was quite a thrill mingling with friends and drinking beer and having my wet diaper on. Of course had to wet several times while there. Felt almost sinful standing there chatting and wetting at the same time. By the time I left it waimage_04.thumb.png.756249f05df710db2d3a51e65f15d4b9.pngs super soaked and heavy so really puffy as well. Felt soooooo GOOD. Shame nobody else knew what I was up to.

9 hours ago, padded_husky said:

I have done this multiple times! Every time I go to a furry convention actually! There is always a room party and I am usually secretly padded and usually a crinkle butt! :wub:

Oh wow, so you're into the furry lifestyle, interesting. I'm not really 'into' it but have to say it fascinates and intrigues me. I just got a vid from a friend on anther site that has a couple of furries playing and one is in a diaper over his cute doggy outfit. He was being played with by his partner, very exciting. 

Yeah, though I just like going to The conventions and hanging out with other furries. I think my interest in furry relates to my kid side! :wub: I love getting snugs from fursuiters (its like snuggling life size stuffed animal) and all the Anthropomorphic animal movies (like Zootopia, Nut Job, Lion King, Kung Fu Panda...etc) make me feel like a kid again (specially if I'm super padded at a theater with a bag od popcorn un my lap and a giant 42 oz cup of sods in my hand! WHICH IS probably why I have to wear 1 or 2 booster pads in my diaper at the movies, otherwise I come really close to leaking. :huh:

I would love to own a fursuit someday but they are incredibly expensive! :wacko: I don't have a lot of furry friends who are into diapers so I mostly keep that interest to myself with them but that doesn't stop from partying or hanging out with them while also being a soggy crinkle butt! I figure one day I will meet someone new at one of my friends room parties who will be the only one to notice I'm padded (cause usually only other crinkle butts notice other crinkle butts! :P)

• Like 1

I have been to several concerts where I have been diapered, some when I was a teenager and some throughout my adult (if you can call me that) years. Most people know how the restrooms are at concert venues and the concerts I’ve been to, they were not kept up very well! Several concert venues (especially the concerts outside) only have porta-potties, which I don’t know about you guys but I DO NOT like looking down the hole! Just dancing around and having a few drinks, it was comforting to me that I didn’t have to miss my favorite band to take a bathroom break! Of course, I always made sure I had a onesie on underneath so I didn’t have any diaper butt showing. 

There is a growing acceptance of using adult diapers as an alternative to public toilets at concerts and other major events. I am not sure it helps ABDL very much but any normalisation of diaper-wearing by adults will help a little.

10 hours ago, padded_husky said:

Yeah, though I just like going to The conventions and hanging out with other furries. I think my interest in furry relates to my kid side! :wub: I love getting snugs from fursuiters (its like snuggling life size stuffed animal) and all the Anthropomorphic animal movies (like Zootopia, Nut Job, Lion King, Kung Fu Panda...etc) make me feel like a kid again (specially if I'm super padded at a theater with a bag od popcorn un my lap and a giant 42 oz cup of sods in my hand! WHICH IS probably why I have to wear 1 or 2 booster pads in my diaper at the movies, otherwise I come really close to leaking. :huh:

I would love to own a fursuit someday but they are incredibly expensive! :wacko: I don't have a lot of furry friends who are into diapers so I mostly keep that interest to myself with them but that doesn't stop from partying or hanging out with them while also being a soggy crinkle butt! I figure one day I will meet someone new at one of my friends room parties who will be the only one to notice I'm padded (cause usually only other crinkle butts notice other crinkle butts! :P)

Hehe, yes crinkle butts notice other crinkle butts. Good luck with that!!!! I'm still looking. :)

• Like 1

I’ve gotta ask.....With as puffy and squishy as that diaper looks, how can people not have noticed? Also, no leaks?

It must have been the baggiest jeans/ long shirt combo ever to hide that!

Regarless, good for you! Sounds like an awesome time   

On 2/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, rosalie.bent said:

There is a growing acceptance of using adult diapers as an alternative to public toilets at concerts and other major events. I am not sure it helps ABDL very much but any normalisation of diaper-wearing by adults will help a little.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I would love to hear anything you have to back this up. 

At the last concert I went to with my wife I caught a glimpse of the top waistband of a diaper on a guy sitting close by. He was late 20s maybe and was there with a young women. I was tempted to ask him about it, but didn't.

8 hours ago, pppants said:

I’ve gotta ask.....With as puffy and squishy as that diaper looks, how can people not have noticed? Also, no leaks?

It must have been the baggiest jeans/ long shirt combo ever to hide that!

Regarless, good for you! Sounds like an awesome time   

You're right it was somewhat noticeable if you knew what to look for. Looking down I could certainly see the bulge and the puffiness, and someone might notice if they had seen a side by side comparison. Besides that it was at night and wasn't brightly lit, You're certainly right it was an awesome time with the diaper all fat and squishy and saggy and no leaks. Guess I'm weird but  I loved it.

Nice!

Never went to a party, but have worn to some of my college classes in the past. Actually, I was giving an oral example in a foreign language class in which I was standing in front of the class facing them, and wet my diaper. 

22 hours ago, gbw_dl said:

Nice!

Never went to a party, but have worn to some of my college classes in the past. Actually, I was giving an oral example in a foreign language class in which I was standing in front of the class facing them, and wet my diaper. 

Thank you. Boy that sure throws a whole new light on the subject of wetting your diaper in public. Amazing. Good job.

2 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

Thank you. Boy that sure throws a whole new light on the subject of wetting your diaper in public. Amazing. Good job.

In retrospect it was pretty reckless and I opened myself to the possibility of some serious scrutiny lol