LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite poopy

I do not have a favorite as I hardly mess my diaper.  Though of course, that will change soon.  Usually, I am not wearing so if I do mess I am a running move to the restroom to try and clean it all up.  Now I usually wear khaki pants and the mess really stains them pants so I try not to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite poopy are those that are semi-sold, but very gassy with lots of embarrassing tooting sounds.

In my mind's eye, I am an infant or toddler again, in the 1950s, in thick cloth diapers and rubber pants, playing in my playpen in the living room.  When I feel that awful fullness in my tummy that begins to cramp, I begin to pass gas (toot) uncontrollably, as a large mass of semi-soft, semi-sold poop pushes past my butt cheeks, and starts to fill up the back of my diaper.  I am unable to stop it or control it as my bottom toots again and an even bigger mass of semi-solid poop pushes my butt cheeks apart and covers my bottom with a warm, semi-soft mass of poop that is filling up the back of my diaper.  

It smells like a sewer or a stockyard, as my infant body automatically pushes out another gassy load of poop into the seat of my pants (diapers.)  The pungent telltale odor of poop wafts up from my pants and hangs in the air as I feel my mother lifting up the back of my shirt and gently pulling back my diaper and rubber pants to confirm her suspicions. 

"Shooo-wee!"  She says, seeing the large soft brown mess that has reached the top of my butt crack and filled the back of my diaper.

My mother and her friends were debating if I was just tooting or doing "something else" in my pants. 

"Yep, he messed his britches."  She tells them, seeing the poop in my diaper.

After checking the back of my diaper, and confirming her suspicions, my mother sits me back down in my playpen, as the warm, soft poop spreads across my bottom and spreads to my private parts.  I sit there in my playpen, happily playing in a warm poopy diaper as my mother goes to the nursery to get diapering supplies to change me. 

That, is my favorite poopy and fantasy.  ?   

2 hours ago, duluthdiapers said:

My favorite poopy are those that are semi-sold, but very gassy with lots of embarrassing tooting sounds.

In my mind's eye, I am an infant or toddler again, in the 1950s, in thick cloth diapers and rubber pants, playing in my playpen in the living room.  When I feel that awful fullness in my tummy that begins to cramp, I begin to pass gas (toot) uncontrollably, as a large mass of semi-soft, semi-sold poop pushes past my butt cheeks, and starts to fill up the back of my diaper.  I am unable to stop it or control it as my bottom toots again and an even bigger mass of semi-solid poop pushes my butt cheeks apart and covers my bottom with a warm, semi-soft mass of poop that is filling up the back of my diaper.  

It smells like a sewer or a stockyard, as my infant body automatically pushes out another gassy load of poop into the seat of my pants (diapers.)  The pungent telltale odor of poop wafts up from my pants and hangs in the air as I feel my mother lifting up the back of my shirt and gently pulling back my diaper and rubber pants to confirm her suspicions. 

"Shooo-wee!"  She says, seeing the large soft brown mess that has reached the top of my butt crack and filled the back of my diaper.

My mother and her friends were debating if I was just tooting or doing "something else" in my pants. 

"Yep, he messed his britches."  She tells them, seeing the poop in my diaper.

After checking the back of my diaper, and confirming her suspicions, my mother sits me back down in my playpen, as the warm, soft poop spreads across my bottom and spreads to my private parts.  I sit there in my playpen, happily playing in a warm poopy diaper as my mother goes to the nursery to get diapering supplies to change me. 

That, is my favorite poopy and fantasy.  ?   

Please don't use that font.  Some people might not be able to read it.  Like me