LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite poopy

Hi I'm starting this this thread to here about everybody's most enjoyed poopy mine was when i was just standing in the kitchen doing dishes and it was so soft that it came out with almost no effort but unfortunately it was only the one time and every time i went poopy after that i had to really try to push it out as it was so big and hard that my diaper wasn' allowing it to come out all the way 

• Like 1

I'd prefer the harder log-type, but I take fish oil to control my cholesterol so my poops are soft. The herder ones are much easier to clean up since I wear cloth diapers, but that won't happen with fish oil.

I definitely prefer nice soft ones, ones that easily just slide out. When I am doing housework around the apartment is when I like it happening the best. Just to feel it slowly sliding out with no effort as I do whatever cleaning that needs my attention at the moment. And I never change until all my chores are all done....lol:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

I like it when your stomach is sort of bound up and you know what’s coming. After a few minutes of slight pain it just shotguns out over the course of 4-5 seconds just completely filling up the diaper. It’s like an orgasmic stimulation to me that feels like heaven lol. 

I prefer large, really soft loads in my diaper. My favorite is having an enema or a suppository then diapering up. Then I'll hold it in until I can't hold it anymore. I'll walk around the house, trying to hold it, up and down the stairs as it eventually starts forcing it's way out, filling my diaper with a nice, warm, squishy load.

• Like 1

I also like sitting in poopy the day after eating hot n spicy food. Pooping in my diaper the day after eating hot wings is an incredible feeling.

• 3 months later...

I usually like them big and soft. The best part is when you can feel your stomach cramping and fart so much and then you push it in your diaper.

Since I wear cloth diapers, I prefer them a little on the firm side. This is usual for me. I like messing my diaper in the middle of some activity like doing the dishes, making morning coffee, the vacuuming, or heck even hanging out on the DD. 

I like the big hard ones that get stuck half ways out.   I like to do my diaper waddle with the big log poking itself in and out of my butt hole as I move about.  After a while, I lay down on my tummy  and enjoy my 'log jam' while rolling around and shaking my hips.  The half that is tenting my diaper breaks off and falls down between my legs and starts pounding my manhood, resulting in explosive orgasm.

• Like 1

I had a very nice load one evening after a diet of high fiber for a few days. I was in a diaper, sitting in my chair and felt like I had to pass gas. It wasn't gas at all, it was a steady stream of soft, pudding-like poop that filled my diaper back, to front up and over my balls and penis. Felt great. Longtime shower clean up but was the greatest diaper filling to date.

• Like 1

Sometimes pooping my diapers or pants feels just exactly right. For me that means… a poop that's firm enough to come out very slowly, without any pushing at all, prolonging the sensations of being a little boy having an accident to the maximum.

It's big enough to tent out the seat of my pants at first, pressing itself back against me in childishly familiar and comforting ways. It feels good with every little movement. It's just soft enough to gradually mold itself to my butt cheeks and bottom as it slowly flattens and spreads in good feeling places in my diaper from the resistance of my clothes.

Fully out in my pants, it makes my legs bow out just slightly as I walk, in a way a parent of a toddler would recognize (in case the amusingly suspicious babyish bulge back there and telltale aroma were not enough). It's firm enough to stay cosily formed against me as I sit in it. It doesn't make much of a mess. 

I had a perfect one like this a few months ago. Walking home from a late evening errand, I became a two or three-year-old little boy who still poops in my pants sometimes.  In the last block and a half to my house I just felt it happen with every step like I must have often done as a toddler. As I got to my door, my pants were full.

I just love the feeling and I stayed that way, a little boy who needs to be changed, for a good long time.

I mess every single day about the same time and I never hesitate when that feeling comes. The best ones are those when you go once but there is a second one within minutes of the first. That's a real bonus for me because it's only about 1 or 2 times per week that it happens.

My poopies are always very soft which makes messy my diaper all the more enjoyable. And because I have a bit of an IBS issue I tend to do more than just the first large soft poopie so I never change until I know I am finished:hacker:

On 2/24/2018 at 4:37 PM, Slim27 said:

i had to really try to push it out as it was so big and hard that my diaper wasn' allowing it to come out all the way 

I only just started to experimenting using an adult cloth diaper & I experienced the same thing a couple of days ago.
My new nappy doesn't seem to accommodate a big hard poo as easily as my incontinence pants.
I like to do the biggest poop possible & really fill my pants or diaper up to the max.
A rock hard poop stick is alright to start with but a softer poop is much more pleasant to follow on with because of the way it feels warm & molds to my bum & slides around.
I do enjoy having a big bulge which tents out a little & love being able to reach behind me & gently feel over it.
I don't really like very soft or runny poops. I find they tend to be very stinky, feel cold quicker & make for a  more unpleasant clean up job.
But to a certain extent, it tends to be ''potluck' & I'm never quite certain how it's going to come out. So have to take a wait & see approach & be philosophical about it

• 1 month later...

Sometimes,I like the poops too that are like mushy poop and have farts with them. I don't do this in my diaper because I really don't wanna clean it up,but one time,I was wearing a diaper and had back to back farts,and realized I had to poop. I thought it was runny,but it was an exploding mushy poop and there was a huge pile of it. Spicy food works everytime!

I also like my poop to be on the firm side, I don't mind having to push a bit.. the bigger poop the better. Those who really gives me a nice telltale diaper bulge in the back and where it caress my butt while walking around.

I used to prefer firmer loads when I lived at my mom's, for less messy of a cleanup, but now that I live on my own I like mushy, not too soft, messes. I wear bulky diapers and they tend to be rather snug so a firm load I'd have to squirm  to get out, whilst a mushy one needs just a little bit of a push and it's all out in the diaper where it gets everywhere as I sit in it, obviously, and of course the more of it there is inside the diaper, the more I feel as the naughty lil boy who won't stop pooping and peeing in his diaper and has to be changed into a fresh one again :)