LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Tapes

Years ago there was a site called pamperchu.net that had many photos of vintage diaper tape landing zones that you could download, print out, and tape onto your adult diapers. The site itself still exists and there is a download option available. However not all of the pics presented are in the download and many of the ones you can get are low resolution. Personally I love the idea of taping an old Pampers/Luvs tape panel to my diaper as it gives it that vintage vibe that many companies couldn't sell themselves due to copyright issues. This was really the only site that I could find that had the ones I wanted. Does anyone know of other sites or people that have made these? I'd love to use many of the ones available at pamperchu, but in a higher quality, which I've yet to find.

I appreciate the link, but like I said in the original post, not all of the pics presented on the site are available in the download and many of the ones included are low resolution, not high as it stated. I was just curious if another site had similar options or better quality versions of the ones from pamperchu because I had yet to find them. 

• 2 years later...

When they said "disposable" did you think they were fooling? Here today, gone tomorrow. That is the essence of "disposable" - range of the moment. What kind of mentality do you think that breeds? Notice that everyone knows what the safety pin is all about and we still use "rubber panties [along with wiping our noses with kleenx and drinking coke]". When I am in coverstions with real worlders, I do not say "plastic patns" or "disposable diapers" I call the latter nostly "adult pampers" ro Depends"

5 hours ago, diaperbulge said:

I know Im a few years late but I tried the link and it's dead now :(

Is anyone kicking around the tape images by any chance?

You might check out Home Depot and Lowes websites for Nursery trim wallpaper designs.  If you can get sufficiently high-res images of the prints, you can print them out and tape them onto the diapers.  I've done something similar to that in the past.  Unfortunately I printed them out a bit small so they weren't easy to see but the idea was there.