LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, i'm new here....

Penry

Hi everyone, my name is Penry and I'm new here! I'm 48 years old and currently live in Central Texas. I enjoy photography, wood working, watching TV,  occasionally drawing and coloring with pencils. I have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember but I have never met or talked to anyone about this. I'm glad I found this site and I look forward to talking and meeting new people.

Hi there! Welcome to DailyDiapers! We have a great community of people here who all want to be your friend! Well, maybe not specifically you, they haven't been waiting around for you to join like some kind of stalker, but you get the picture. :)

I'm not an admin or anything, just some guy who wants people to feel wanted & welcome. And what's more welcoming than whimsical green text! :D

If you ever have any questions or you feel like you need to talk to someone about anything, or if you're just looking for a friend, feel free to shoot me a message. I may not be into the same things as you (or maybe I am) but I promise not to judge you. We all come from different backgrounds, so who am I to judge? :)

So, what brought you to DailyDiapers today?

Hi Penry, and welcome, nice to meet you. Glad you joined us, always nice to see new people. I like the Hong Kong Fuey icon photo.

Just curious, what type of diapers you like best? Cloth and plastic pants, disposables, you like both? What did you have to wear growing up?

Well, I think you'll be glad you found this place. It's pretty good, fun place to come to, lots of good people. So, have fun and enjoy!

Thank you Eugene50, ABaBeBill, daveindiapers, and Wannatripbaby for the welcome!

Wannatripbaby, to answer your question as to what brought me to DailyDiapers, I was surfing the internet and came across this website. After I read a lot of the posts I felt this was an online community to be a part of.

ABaBeBill to answer your questions, I like the plastic back disposable diapers and plastic pants. As a young child my family would put me in cloth diapers.  

We are all happy to meet you and hope you meet lots of new babies or other diaper lovers here. I am sure you can find answers to most every question you may have. Come on in put on your diaper and enjoy you are truly among friends here

Thank you bbybill and Rift The Husky for the warm welcome! 

I do hope to meet new people and form some good friendships.