LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scorned: Wrath of the Lesbians

Prissy

Greetings Readers

This is my second story on this website. I am looking to take the mistakes I made with the first story and learn from them. I will still be continuing my previous story. That I do want to press that I will always finish a story I story. I do not like to leave stories hanging open. This story will be alot shorter then what is planned for my previous story. Do not expect more then at most 5 chapters.

Please Enjoy and Thank You for reading

Chapter 01 (Nightmare Night)

It was a hot summer in the state of California. To be more precise the Southern California city of Los Angeles Today had been an excruciatingly hot day but the cool evening winds had started to pick up for. All was fairly quiet on many of the residential streets.  

The quiet night however was soon interrupted by a series of loud shouts coming from one particular house. This house belonged to Ted Anderson and his Girlfriend Amber Dawson. Ted was lowly office worker for some prestigious company. Every day he left at 7:00 in the morning to be at work where he would sit in his cubicle for hours on end typing away at mindless busy work. His Girlfriend Amber had a much more enjoyable job then he did. She was the owner and operator of a small Gym. The gym had gained a very popular favoring with most of the women in the area and it was always a packed gym. They were a fairly well off couple and not just because Amber was bringing in alot of money from her gym, but Ted's work was generous enough to put him up in the house that he was living in. Things were going extremely well for them that on this very night  Ted had decided to propose to his long time Girlfriend. Her response was less then pleasing to his ears. Not only did she decline his proposal but she also let out a bit of a bombshell to him. She had told him that she was a lesbian. It was something that she had felt conflicted with her entire life but being at her gym and being around all those women, several which are lesbians, had made her realize and embrace her true self. She had actually been trying to think of a way to tell Ted for about a week now but she could not figure out the right words to say to him. Amber really did care for him and did not want to hurt him, but she had to embrace who she was and living a lie would do more harm than good. Things seemed to be ok at first, Ted seemed to take it ok.  Perhaps that was only because they were eating at a restaurant because when they got home his demeanor shifted dramatically.

"Am I not good enough for you is that it?"

"No Ted that is not it, I am....I just I need to be who I really am inside and remaining together will be nothing but a endlessly hurtful lie. I do not want that and you cannot tell me you want that either."

"Oh come on Amber just admit it I clearly must not be good enough for you because we have had sex several times. Don't give me that Lesbian bullshit."  

"I know we had sex but when we have done it lately it has made me actually feel  sick to my stomach and it doesn't give me any pleasure now for you to be inside me."

"I call bullshit on that too, we did it the other night and you had some big orgasm. So don't you dare fucking lie to me with this I am all of a sudden a Lezbo bullshit."

"Ted I do not know how to tell you this but I made that up and I have been making it up the past several times we have had Sex. I did not want to upset you and make you feel bad."

There was complete and total silence in the room. Neither one of them said anything after that. The silence seemed like an eternity. Almost like time had stopped itself, but that silence came to a end in a very loud and violent fashion. Feeling anger pent up in him Ted grabbed the nearest thing he could and chucked it hard at Amber. He had grabbed a small flowered vase off the end table by the couch and threw it at her. The Vase nearly missed her and shattered into a million pieces  as it went smashing hard into the wall. Amber's eyes went wide at this event, and she was now very afraid of Ted. She had never been afraid of him before and he had never expressed any violent tendencies until now. Amber was about to say something to try and calm him down  when out of nowhere Ted erupted into a violent rage.

"You fucking dyke, how dare you do this to me. I gave you all my love and let you move into this place with me and this is how you return the favor?"

"Ted...It's not like that I have feelings for you just not in that way any..."

"Don't you dare tell me you have any feelings for me. You are nothing but a Lezbo Dyke. Hell I bet the whole time you were with me you were munching on some pussy on the side."

"That isn't true Ted I never cheated on you"

"Sure it is, you Lezbos just can't keep your hands off each other. Wouldn't be surprised if you have had a few Lezbo orgies behind my back."

"I swear to you that I never cheated on you not once. I was waiting until I ended things with you before finding someone else to be with."

It seemed like no matter what Amber said nothing changed Ted's demeanor. She had never seen him this way before. He had never expressed these kinds of feelings towards her before but it was clear now what he thought of lesbians.  His words really stung and Amber found herself starting to shake in fear of what he might actually do. It was at the very moment she saw Ted eying the necklace he had gotten her their 2nd year anniversary and she saw him raising his hand.

"That was a symbol of my love for you. A Dyke like you does not deserve such a thing anymore. We all know you never loved me. You Dykes hate men."

"Don't touch me Ted. You want the necklace back I will take it off but don't you dare touch me."

Her words fell on death ears as he wrapped his fingers around the bottom of the necklace. Amber had tried to pull away from encroaching hand but it did no good. With more strength then was necessary Ted yanked the necklace from Amber's neck. The necklace came off with a hard jerk and a loud snap which was followed but a hint of pain as the chain slightly dug into the flesh before being freed. Amber crumpled down to the floor shaking and in tears. a Small sliver of blood trickled down the back of her neck. Ted stood over crumpled form now, his shadow seemed to block out all the light. Amber was deathly afraid that he would hit her. Her fears were quickly dashed away which loud pounding at the door.

"This is the police, open up immediately"

This was a great sigh of relief to Amber. Someone had called the police. With all of the shouting she knew someone had to have heard it and thankfully someone did and called the police. Ted backed away from her and turned towards the door. He still had the necklace in his hand. When he reached the door he slowly raised his hand up to unlock the door. Holding the door slightly ajar Ted could see two police officers standing on his doorstep.

"What seems to be the trouble officers"

"Sir we got a call from a neighbor down the block who reported shouting coming from this house. When we rolled up on your house we could clearly hear the shouting as well."

"I am sorry officers, I must have had the TV far too loud. You see I got new bass speakers today and with them being so new I must have had the volume up to loud"

Both police officers seem completely unconvinced of Ted's story about speakers to loud. These police officers had been to more than one Domestic violence call so this was not their first rodeo with the subject.

"Sir is Miss Dawson in the house with you?"

"I am afraid she is not officers, she is still at work. Running late I guess"

"I see, care to explain why her car is parked in the driveway then sir."

"That is not her ca....."

"Sir I would advise you not to lie to us, we already know it is her car we ran the plates. Now I ask you once again is Miss Dawson in the house with you?"

"I told you see is not here, she must have used the bus to get to work today then."

Both of the police Officers knew he was lying. The neighbor who called the cops told them  all about Amber Dawson and that they had just arrived back home a short time ago together. There was no way Ted could bluff his way out of this one. He was drowning in his lies and the police officers could smell blood in the water. The police officer that seemed to be in charge leaned forward against the door and called out.

"Miss Dawson are you alright it is the police?"

"I....I...I think I am ok Officers."

"Do we have your permission to come inside Ma'am?"

There was a pause for a bit before Amber responded. She was still afraid that Ted would do something. She had never seen him act this way before and she never knew he was this homophobic. Things would be alright now that the police had come.

"yes please."

With her permission the officer in charge pushed hard on the door so as to shove Ted away from the door. Both officers quickly entered the house and went straight into the living room where Amber was still curled up into a ball on the floor. Ted was most displeased by this and expressed his displeasure to the police officers.

"What do you think you are doing? You can't just barge into my house like this and without a warrant."

"Sir Miss Dawson is a resident here and she has given us permission and this is not your house we have already checked that the company you work for owns this house. "

"Still I did not give you permission to enter the house and if you do not get out I will have your badges."

"Sir I would advise you to stand there and be quiet, we have the permission of a woman sounding in distress. That is all the permission I need."

The officer in Charge examined Amber while his partner kept Ted at his distance. The lead officer was asking Amber questions while trying to inquire of she was ok at all. That is when he noticed it. The small trickle of dried blood on the back of her neck.

"Can you explain the dried blood on the back of her neck Sir?"

"No she must have scratched herself or something. She does that some times."

The police officers were not convinced at all. The officer in charge began to ask Amber how the blood got on the back of her neck. While he was doing this Ted who still had the necklace in his hand was trying to ditch it in the umbrella stand. He was so close to sneakily getting rid of it when Amber started screaming herself.

"LAIR....you did this you ripped that necklace off my neck and it dug into me as you did."

Amber was shaking now and huffing and puffing. Even tho there was a slight tremble in her voice her statement was loud and clear. Both officers looked at Ted as if to ask the question without even saying a single word.

"She is crazy officers, I do not know what necklace she is talking about. I didn't touch her."

He was mere inches away from discarding the broken necklace in the umbrella stand. The officer that had been closest to him finally saw what he was trying to do and reached out and grabbed his wrist.

"Owww, what the hell are you doing. I call police brutality, Owww."

"Trying to dispose of evidence are we, cuff him Lou."

"Owww, hey now what do you think you are doing? You can't arrest me."

"Sir you are being detained until I can sort all of this out. Ultimately it is up to Miss Dawson if she wants to file a police report or not."

Ted was really nervous that he was going to be arrested. If he was arrested then he would surely be fired from his work. He felt that Amber was too scared and too weak to press charges. He was however dead wrong.

"I want to press charges officers"

"Is that what you want Miss?"

"Yes it is officer I want to press charges."

"Alright Miss we will get this all sorted out and have you file a report."

The lead officer turned and nodded to his partner. Without ever saying a word his partner knew what to do and began leading Ted out of the house while reading him his rights. The lead officer stayed in the house to take a formal statement from Amber while he awaited backup and a crisis counselor.

27 minutes ago, Prissy said:

Greetings Readers

This is my second story on this website. I am looking to take the mistakes I made with the first story and learn from them. I will still be continuing my previous story. That I do want to press that I will always finish a story I story. I do not like to leave stories hanging open. This story will be alot shorter then what is planned for my previous story. Do not expect more then at most 5 chapters.

Please Enjoy and Thank You for reading

Chapter 01 (Nightmare Night)

It was a hot summer in the state of California. To be more precise the Southern California city of Los Angeles Today had been an excruciatingly hot day but the cool evening winds had started to pick up for. All was fairly quiet on many of the residential streets.  

The quiet night however was soon interrupted by a series of loud shouts coming from one particular house. This house belonged to Ted Anderson and his Girlfriend Amber Dawson. Ted was lowly office worker for some prestigious company. Every day he left at 7:00 in the morning to be at work where he would sit in his cubicle for hours on end typing away at mindless busy work. His Girlfriend Amber had a much more enjoyable job then he did. She was the owner and operator of a small Gym. The gym had gained a very popular favoring with most of the women in the area and it was always a packed gym. They were a fairly well off couple and not just because Amber was bringing in alot of money from her gym, but Ted's work was generous enough to put him up in the house that he was living in. Things were going extremely well for them that on this very night  Ted had decided to propose to his long time Girlfriend. Her response was less then pleasing to his ears. Not only did she decline his proposal but she also let out a bit of a bombshell to him. She had told him that she was a lesbian. It was something that she had felt conflicted with her entire life but being at her gym and being around all those women, several which are lesbians, had made her realize and embrace her true self. She had actually been trying to think of a way to tell Ted for about a week now but she could not figure out the right words to say to him. Amber really did care for him and did not want to hurt him, but she had to embrace who she was and living a lie would do more harm than good. Things seemed to be ok at first, Ted seemed to take it ok.  Perhaps that was only because they were eating at a restaurant because when they got home his demeanor shifted dramatically.

"Am I not good enough for you is that it?"

"No Ted that is not it, I am....I just I need to be who I really am inside and remaining together will be nothing but a endlessly hurtful lie. I do not want that and you cannot tell me you want that either."

"Oh come on Amber just admit it I clearly must not be good enough for you because we have had sex several times. Don't give me that Lesbian bullshit."  

"I know we had sex but when we have done it lately it has made me actually feel  sick to my stomach and it doesn't give me any pleasure now for you to be inside me."

"I call bullshit on that too, we did it the other night and you had some big orgasm. So don't you dare fucking lie to me with this I am all of a sudden a Lezbo bullshit."

"Ted I do not know how to tell you this but I made that up and I have been making it up the past several times we have had Sex. I did not want to upset you and make you feel bad."

There was complete and total silence in the room. Neither one of them said anything after that. The silence seemed like an eternity. Almost like time had stopped itself, but that silence came to a end in a very loud and violent fashion. Feeling anger pent up in him Ted grabbed the nearest thing he could and chucked it hard at Amber. He had grabbed a small flowered vase off the end table by the couch and threw it at her. The Vase nearly missed her and shattered into a million pieces  as it went smashing hard into the wall. Amber's eyes went wide at this event, and she was now very afraid of Ted. She had never been afraid of him before and he had never expressed any violent tendencies until now. Amber was about to say something to try and calm him down  when out of nowhere Ted erupted into a violent rage.

"You fucking dyke, how dare you do this to me. I gave you all my love and let you move into this place with me and this is how you return the favor?"

"Ted...It's not like that I have feelings for you just not in that way any..."

"Don't you dare tell me you have any feelings for me. You are nothing but a Lezbo Dyke. Hell I bet the whole time you were with me you were munching on some pussy on the side."

"That isn't true Ted I never cheated on you"

"Sure it is, you Lezbos just can't keep your hands off each other. Wouldn't be surprised if you have had a few Lezbo orgies behind my back."

"I swear to you that I never cheated on you not once. I was waiting until I ended things with you before finding someone else to be with."

It seemed like no matter what Amber said nothing changed Ted's demeanor. She had never seen him this way before. He had never expressed these kinds of feelings towards her before but it was clear now what he thought of lesbians.  His words really stung and Amber found herself starting to shake in fear of what he might actually do. It was at the very moment she saw Ted eying the necklace he had gotten her their 2nd year anniversary and she saw him raising his hand.

"That was a symbol of my love for you. A Dyke like you does not deserve such a thing anymore. We all know you never loved me. You Dykes hate men."

"Don't touch me Ted. You want the necklace back I will take it off but don't you dare touch me."

Her words fell on death ears as he wrapped his fingers around the bottom of the necklace. Amber had tried to pull away from encroaching hand but it did no good. With more strength then was necessary Ted yanked the necklace from Amber's neck. The necklace came off with a hard jerk and a loud snap which was followed but a hint of pain as the chain slightly dug into the flesh before being freed. Amber crumpled down to the floor shaking and in tears. a Small sliver of blood trickled down the back of her neck. Ted stood over crumpled form now, his shadow seemed to block out all the light. Amber was deathly afraid that he would hit her. Her fears were quickly dashed away which loud pounding at the door.

"This is the police, open up immediately"

This was a great sigh of relief to Amber. Someone had called the police. With all of the shouting she knew someone had to have heard it and thankfully someone did and called the police. Ted backed away from her and turned towards the door. He still had the necklace in his hand. When he reached the door he slowly raised his hand up to unlock the door. Holding the door slightly ajar Ted could see two police officers standing on his doorstep.

"What seems to be the trouble officers"

"Sir we got a call from a neighbor down the block who reported shouting coming from this house. When we rolled up on your house we could clearly hear the shouting as well."

"I am sorry officers, I must have had the TV far too loud. You see I got new bass speakers today and with them being so new I must have had the volume up to loud"

Both police officers seem completely unconvinced of Ted's story about speakers to loud. These police officers had been to more than one Domestic violence call so this was not their first rodeo with the subject.

"Sir is Miss Dawson in the house with you?"

"I am afraid she is not officers, she is still at work. Running late I guess"

"I see, care to explain why her car is parked in the driveway then sir."

"That is not her ca....."

"Sir I would advise you not to lie to us, we already know it is her car we ran the plates. Now I ask you once again is Miss Dawson in the house with you?"

"I told you see is not here, she must have used the bus to get to work today then."

Both of the police Officers knew he was lying. The neighbor who called the cops told them  all about Amber Dawson and that they had just arrived back home a short time ago together. There was no way Ted could bluff his way out of this one. He was drowning in his lies and the police officers could smell blood in the water. The police officer that seemed to be in charge leaned forward against the door and called out.

"Miss Dawson are you alright it is the police?"

"I....I...I think I am ok Officers."

"Do we have your permission to come inside Ma'am?"

There was a pause for a bit before Amber responded. She was still afraid that Ted would do something. She had never seen him act this way before and she never knew he was this homophobic. Things would be alright now that the police had come.

"yes please."

With her permission the officer in charge pushed hard on the door so as to shove Ted away from the door. Both officers quickly entered the house and went straight into the living room where Amber was still curled up into a ball on the floor. Ted was most displeased by this and expressed his displeasure to the police officers.

"What do you think you are doing? You can't just barge into my house like this and without a warrant."

"Sir Miss Dawson is a resident here and she has given us permission and this is not your house we have already checked that the company you work for owns this house. "

"Still I did not give you permission to enter the house and if you do not get out I will have your badges."

"Sir I would advise you to stand there and be quiet, he have the permission of a woman sounding in distress. That is all the permission I need."

The officer in Charge examined Amber while his partner kept Ted at his distance. The lead officer was asking Amber questions while trying to inquire of she was ok at all. That is when he noticed it. The small trickle of dried blood on the back of her neck.

"Can you explain the dried blood on the back of her neck Sir?"

"No she must have scratched herself or something. She does that some times."

The police officers were not convinced at all. The officer in charge began to ask Amber how the blood got on the back of her neck. While he was doing this Ted who still had the necklace in his hand was trying to ditch it in the umbrella stand. He was so close to sneakily getting rid of it when Amber started screaming herself.

"LAIR....you did this you ripped that necklace off my neck and it dug into me as you did."

Amber was shaking now and huffing and puffing. Even tho there was a slight tremble in her voice her statement was loud and clear. Both officers looked at Ted as if to ask the question without even saying a single word.

"She is crazy officers, I do not know what necklace she is talking about. I didn't touch her."

He was mere inches away from discarding the broken necklace in the umbrella stand. The officer that had been closest to him finally saw what he was trying to do and reached out and grabbed his wrist.

"Owww, what the hell are you doing. I call police brutality, Owww."

"Trying to dispose of evidence are we, cuff him Lou."

"Owww, hey now what do you think you are doing? You can't arrest me."

"Sir you are being detained until I can sort all of this out. Ultimately it is up to Miss Dawson if she wants to file a police report or not."

Ted was really nervous that he was going to be arrested. If he was arrested then he would surely be fired from his work. He felt that Amber was too scared and too weak to press charges. He was however dead wrong.

"I want to press charges officers"

"Is that what you want Miss?"

"Yes it is officer I want to press charges."

"Alright Miss we will get this all sorted out and have you file a report."

The lead officer turned and nodded to his partner. Without ever saying a word his partner knew what to do and began leading Ted out of the house while reading him his rights. The lead officer stayed in the house to take a formal statement from Amber while he awaited backup and a crisis counsler.

Not proud of it but I'm deriving a great amount of pleasure from seeing this homophobic bastard get hauled off in handcuffs.

• 1 month later...

an intense start to your story!!

but i had a severe "the simpsons" moment with the lines:

"Owww, what the hell are you doing. I call police brutality, Owww." (Snake)

"Trying to dispose of evidence are we, cuff him Lou." (Chief Wiggum)

"Owww, hey now what do you think you are doing? You can't arrest me." (Snake)

"Sir you are being detained until I can sort all of this out. Ultimately it is up to Miss Dawson if she wants to file a police report or not." (Chief Wiggum)

sorry, but i had to say it lol! keep it going! :)  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That was okay, I kind of thought some of the dialog seemed a bit forced. It didn’t have a natural flow to it.  I think that part of the problem for me was the extent of homophobic comments that came from Ted. Even if he was hurt and angry with Amber those were some incredibly harsh and rude words. Now with this being your second attempt at putting out a story , I think you are doing a fantastic job. Keep at it. I will be watching for more.