LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tuff year so far.

I started the year off not well. Bronchitis and back pain. Not bad. TIA stroke in January followed by three weeks of allergic reaction to a med from the hospital. All the while still fighting bronchitis and the back pain. Decided to have my throat fixed. They stretched it so I can swallow correct again. Bronchitis is finally going away after about 20 days of meds and physical therapy is helping my back. Added a new med to my cannot use list. My IBS has been up and down. To top it off I have developed bad anxiety attacks since the stroke thing. Now trying meds for that and therapy. Hope they work. The anxiety has gave me a nervous bladder and wetting during the day sometimes. Good thing I like diapers. I will have appointments for that just to make sure it is only anxiety. Since Christmas Eve I have been in the emergency room 5 or 6 times. Had a hospital stay and felt like crappy most days until recently. Had many doctor visits. Things are going on an up swing. Hope I keep healing. Feeling a little down and depressed due to my lack of work meaning I have no income coming in. Hopefully my insurance gets sorted out before I lose that on the first. My family has been a great help. My faith in God is helping also. So I push on looking for better days. Pray for me or wish me well depending on your beliefs. I could use it the last few days.

So I have been slowly feeling better. I even worked almost 20 hrs this week. Only fought mild anxiety one morning. Couldn't breathe yesterday and my inhalers / nebulizer didn't work. My bronchitis is still not gone and the new med was making it worse. Ended up in the ER to get treated and change of meds. Ahhh breathing much better today. Had a good day. One day at a time.

• Like 1