LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im a straight female but i want to be breadtfed

Im a straight female but i want to be breastfed, with or wirhout lactation, ive never done it but i really want to, id love my daddy to be with me too tho. I want a nappy on while i suckle. is this normal.

I wouldn't say it's weird (or well, at least not weirder than what we all here are into anyways). Being a straight woman it might be a bit tougher to find a relationship satisfying that (if that is something you want).

Wanting to breastfeed is actually it's own fetish (you can find it on reddit under "AdultBreastfeeding").

The part of the brain in which that occurs was built 12 years bafore the part dealing with sexuality so this is an infantile urge unrelated to sex or any of its relationships or attributes and is present at birth in mammals (and makes mammals what they are)

7 hours ago, padded_husky said:

I don't think there is anything wrongh with wanting to be fed bread. I wish I could enjoy bread but I'm on a low carb diet which pretty much cancel out bread completely! 

Haha you picked up on my misspellings

10 hours ago, Diaper Chase said:

Adult nursing relationships is a kink all by itself and also in age play.  Look it up on fetlife.  There are wet nurses out there that serve the kink.

I'll have a look at that thanks

13 hours ago, xander.williams said:

I think the desire to breastfeed, in the context of ABDL, is:

1) No more unusual than anything else in this community

2) The act has little to do with the association with the breast/woman than the association with the babyishness of the act.

That's a great way of looking at it, thank you xx

16 hours ago, Little Christine said:

The part of the brain in which that occurs was built 12 years bafore the part dealing with sexuality so this is an infantile urge unrelated to sex or any of its relationships or attributes and is present at birth in mammals (and makes mammals what they are)

That makes me feel better thank you

I am of the belief that this is more common than we are lead to believe.  I base this on a conversation I overheard at a kids baseball game a couple summers back where some of the mothers were chatting behind me about one of their friends who was  pumping and taking meds to start to lactate as her boyfriend wanted her to nurse him.  The conversation went on and on treating this as a quite normal situation and in some cases, talking about how they could get their partners interested in doing the same.  I mentioned this to my wife latter and she simply said, not on your life mister so guess my chances are not so good as these young bucks today?

6 minutes ago, deewet said:

I am of the belief that this is more common than we are lead to believe.  I base this on a conversation I overheard at a kids baseball game a couple summers back where some of the mothers were chatting behind me about one of their friends who was  pumping and taking meds to start to lactate as her boyfriend wanted her to nurse him.  The conversation went on and on treating this as a quite normal situation and in some cases, talking about how they could get their partners interested in doing the same.  I mentioned this to my wife latter and she simply said, not on your life mister so guess my chances are not so good as these young bucks today?

Ohh darn.... it would be so nice though

On 2/23/2018 at 12:47 PM, Love me daddy said:

Im a straight female but i want to be breastfed, with or wirhout lactation, ive never done it but i really want to, id love my daddy to be with me too tho. I want a nappy on while i suckle. is this normal.

I think normal is overrated lol my wife use to love it when I would nurse her, she always produced too much milk and she would actually beg me to nurse her if she was still full. I actually miss those days lol though she still lets me suckle her during sex, sadly there is no milk