LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever dated a bedwetter

stevewet

My boyfriend has been a bedwetter his entire life (he’s in his late 20s now). He told me up front .

he’s also a Little so likes to wear diapers. Prior to our relationship , he didn’t wear diapers every night cuz he was embarrassed and in previous relationships would just deal with wet sheets a few times a month. With wearing every night , he wakes up wet about 3-5 nights a week. He personally likes it (again, he’s a little and he feels like someone finally just accepts him).

It’s pretty cute imo. 

• Like 1

I have never been lucky enough to have ever dated a bed wetter. I would not have to worry about the clean ups etc if my partner liked the wet, and smells of Pee as I do.???

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

While I have never been with someone that was a bed wetter, something similar to that is why my last girl friend broke up with me.  We had been dating for a few months, and I still had not told her anything about wearing diapers, so whenever I visited her house, or she cam to mine, I made sure I went to the restroom and didn't wear diapers during our dates.  I am really bad with women, and just hadn't built up the courage to tell her I wear diapers.

To make a long story short, we were on her coach snuggling while watching a movie which she had picked, and I got bored and fell asleep.  Next thing I knew was that she was shaking me and telling me to wake up.  I had peed all over her, the coach, and myself.  I explained to her why, and she ended up leaving me a message on my phone that we were breaking up the next day. 

2 hours ago, ken2988 said:

While I have never been with someone that was a bed wetter, something similar to that is why my last girl friend broke up with me.  We had been dating for a few months, and I still had not told her anything about wearing diapers, so whenever I visited her house, or she cam to mine, I made sure I went to the restroom and didn't wear diapers during our dates.  I am really bad with women, and just hadn't built up the courage to tell her I wear diapers.

To make a long story short, we were on her coach snuggling while watching a movie which she had picked, and I got bored and fell asleep.  Next thing I knew was that she was shaking me and telling me to wake up.  I had peed all over her, the coach, and myself.  I explained to her why, and she ended up leaving me a message on my phone that we were breaking up the next day. 

I know that probably hurt your feelings, but you dodged a huge bullet.  If a woman cant accept you or respect you because of a medical problem, you dont want anything to do with her.  Its a sign that she is selfish and not at all interested in who you are, only who she wants you to be.  Imagine if you married someone like that? As a man youd be screwed out of half your income for the rest of your life.  Getting involved with the wrong woman could be the biggest mistake of your life.  Heroin addiction is more forgiving and gentle then a selfish woman.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, ken2988 said:

I am sorry you had to et involved with someone that didn't believe in For Better of for Worse. She would not accept you, and what happens when someone like that marry and 25 yrs later you God forbid end up with a major health issue she would dump you then. I was married for a number of yrs before I sprung it on my wife that I could not hide it anymore and we had a few rough yrs, but we have been adjusting to it, cause I now need diapers I have worn 24/7, for a number of yrs, day dribbles was the first thing to get her to be more accepting of it, at first I tried to become a night bed wetter, and now yrs later I do wet some nites without knowing it, so I just keep my smelly stuff in a seporate bedroom, we now 10 yrs later work it out ok. I should have told her in the beginning of our relationship but back then it was only a fetish that I had to keep to my self for about 10 yrs, and just play when by myself . I could not think of coming out as Dl we had my son that was 10 yrs old when we got married, and I could not diaper up with him around. I had to be the parent and not the baby. So things are better since we are in the retirement age.

I would say for you to come out as soon as possible with your next girlfriend even if it's a medical need some people are just A..holes.