LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever dated a bedwetter

stevewet

About a month into dating my eventual wife, she wet the bed one night and was absolutely mortified. I found it to be very sexy, but being so new in our relationship I didn't dare tell her that. I just tried to be supportive and understanding. She's only wet my bed once, but on two separate occasions when camping she soaked our sleeping bags and tent after  marathon days of beer drinking. Aside from those three incidents she's been reliably dry at night the entire rest of our relationship. 

I however can not say the same. While I've never had nighttime wetting issues before 6 months ago..... Nowadays if I've been drinking heavily there's a 75% I'll wet the bed or my diaper. Like this morning for example. I had more than a few drinks last night and woke up soaked, with no recollection of peeing. 

Despite not being a bed wetter when we met my wife has been insanely understanding with my new problem. She jokes about it sometimes and says her and her nurse peers would refer to me as intermittently incontinent. Which for some reason I enjoy.  I find the allure of uncontrolled wetting very intriguing, and even if it's not truly accurate I love when my wife refers to me as such. I.E. a helpless bedwetter. 

• Like 1
On 2/23/2018 at 4:34 AM, stevewet said:

Have you ever dated a bedwetter or had a date wet your bed?

Not what you’re looking for, but one morning on a dare a girlfriend crawled atop and emptied her bladder in my jeans running down into the bed.  Yes, I enjoyed it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I never dated a bed wetter but 1st wife started having problems the operation stopped it.The 2nd wife is now married to a bed wetter when started leaking she wanted to be dry so the diapers were the only option.

• 2 months later...

One of my college girlfriends admitted to me that she wet the bed (and wore a diaper to bed) until she was 16 or 17. She didn't wet the bed when we were sleeping together, but she was very sympathetic about my bedwetting and diapers. It amused her.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 1:07 PM, rusty pins said:

To add to the question, if you have dated a bedwetter, did he or she wear diapers to bed when you were dating, and if you were also a bedwetter did you wear diapers to bed weather your date did or not?

My girlfriend never wore nappies and just wet the bed. It never bothered her at all. We used to go to bed make love and fall asleep and sometime later she would wet the bed while sleeping. Her wetness never woke her until morning.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I have never had a date wet my bed, but I have dated a couple of women that confided to me that they were late bedwetters growing up.  Both had become dry by the time I was dating them (they were in early 20's).  One wet her bed nightly until she was 12 and wore diapers and plastic pants and the other said she had frequent issues until she was almost 15 and was also diapered nightly.  She told me she still had the occasional accident even through college (mostly because of drinking).

My wife has had two accident since I am married to her.The first one two years after we got married after drinking to much and the second one about four years ago due to a bladder infection,after wetting the bed that night she asked me for a diaper so she could sleep without fear of wetting the bed again,witch  I gladly gave her.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Oh yes, a lot of !

My first pants- and bedwetting girlfriend was 15, I was 16, we both had weak bladders and had to wear cotton diapers and plastic pants at that time !

Between 1968 and 2013 I met over 20 females with bladder probs, or bedwetters, as many women who likes to pee her pants and beds, and a lot of diaperlovers as well !

Since 8 years I (68) live together with my 5th wife (51), she´s a bedwetter and wears diapers and plastic pants in the daytime too, she likes it as well !

We love to sleep in our bed in diapers, plastic pants, onesies or footed sleepers, with a plastic cover on top of our mattress to protect the bedding.

We LOVE to be bedwetters with weak bladders (24/7)...

Regards from germany ~ SAM & diaperMouse

DD_GH_DiaperMouse.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I was growing up the next door girl and her brother were both bedwetrers.

Their mom was a real excuse the Swearing, A huge bitch about it.

When we got to be older we knew that they were still teenagers and wetting their beds.

I ended up dating the teenage girl and yes she was still wetting her bed.

At 16 she stopped as well as her brother due to their mom getting them enrolled in a program to help them stop wetting their beds. 

I went away to the military for a couple of years!

The girl was one of the sweetests girls that I had ever met.

I was expecting to come back and make her my wife.

I guess listening to her mom yell and call her names over her bedwetting everyday.

She became a bitch to rival her mom!

We never married, wish she could of stayed the sweet girl I knew at one time.  I could see me married to this girl and her to me. 

It wasnt in the cards!

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Drownedinp said:

When I was growing up the next door girl and her brother were both bedwetrers.

Their mom was a real excuse the Swearing, A huge bitch about it.

When we got to be older we knew that they were still teenagers and wetting their beds.

I ended up dating the teenage girl and yes she was still wetting her bed.

At 16 she stopped as well as her brother due to their mom getting them enrolled in a program to help them stop wetting their beds. 

@Drownedinp

I can't say as I ever dated a lady that wet the bed.  However, if I did, I would definitely be UNDERSTANDING, and SUPPORTIVE to her.  My younger brothers used to wet the bed, and they grew out of it, so wasn't a big deal, and my late brother Richard, who was disabled/nonverbal used to wear diapers, and wore them all his life.  So, I have been used to having diapers around, and I empathize with the situation.  I also cannot STAND it when some doofus, who does not understand that some people can't help having to wear or use diapers to deal with their issues - Had a couple friends that were in TEARS one night, because they thought that people would pick on them, and I was one who stood up to these guys and helped them understand that some people can't help wetting their beds.  This was at summer camp, so we were pretty helpful and helped those friends out, at the end of camp, they were sad that we had to leave, but I guess summer can be one hell of a whirlwind!

I don't think I saw a couple of those friends again, but I think the ones that used to act "tough' or "macho" and used to laugh at kids who had to wear and use didn't do that anymore.  Diapers are NOT the end of the world, and hopefully, people who I spoke to in Camp and in High School came away with the understanding that me being in a chair may be "cool" to them, because I can "go fast" and can get help when I need it, but when I told them there are people that use chairs and need 24/7 care, and help getting changed, and all that, they had a change of heart, ESPECIALLY when I would tell them that some of these people have to wear diapers:  They didn't LAUGH any more, and they understood why I was upset.  They always say "Things are NOT always as they seem."  I have even had girlfriends that wore and used, so its NOT a big deal for me:  Love finds ways of helping you through the tough times :)

7 hours ago, Drownedinp said:

I went away to the military for a couple of years!

The girl was one of the sweetests girls that I had ever met.

I was expecting to come back and make her my wife.

I guess listening to her mom yell and call her names over her bedwetting everyday.

She became a bitch to rival her mom!

We never married, wish she could of stayed the sweet girl I knew at one time.  I could see me married to this girl and her to me. 

It wasnt in the cards!

Thank You for your Service :)

That's unfortunate:  I lived in a household where, my mom was the sweetest person in the world, and STILL is: BUT there were times I wanted to get the hell out of there, because of CONSTANT yelling, screaming, and the idea that doing this would make me comply with anything that my parents wanted.  My Dad hardly ever yelled at ME, but he sometimes got mad with my brothers.  At home with Mom, it was a constant struggle, cause I didn't know what mood my mom would be in, or if she was mad at me, and punish me for something:  ANYONE who is subjected to constant YELLING/SCREAMING and ridicule, will unfortunately have to "toughen up" to deal with the constant attacks.  As you said, some things are NOT in the cards, but sometimes i wish that I didn't feel like someone RAN me OVER when my parents got after me:  It's TIRING having to CONSTANTLY be on the defensive - It SUCKS :(

Being Older now, and on my own, there are times I have bad dreams or NIGHTMARES about strange things:  Like Mom and my stepdad being nice, and then turning into something out of a horror movie and chasing me, and all these weird things:  Don't get me wrong:  I LOVE my parents so much it hurts sometimes, but the scars from constantly having to defend yourself when you feel like no one will listen to you, no matter HOW DUMB they think what you say may be, have a lasting impression.

Some people think I am hard on them, or yell for stupid reasons, and maybe I do, but if ANYTHING:  It has taught me that although I FORGIVE my parents for everything, I WON'T and CAN'T forget the things that happened, and because of these incidents, I am tough and hard, and "bitchy" sometimes:  If I was NOT that way, people would run me over, and leave me for dead.  I cannot allow myself to be mistreated, its part of my defense mechanism.

I have been told that I am the "sweetest guy in the world, and have a BIG heart."  I try to help others, and by doing this, I feel like I am bettering the world.  However, I wish that I didn't have to constantly be on the defense all the time - @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelleare RIGHT:  I am a sweet guy, but sometimes, it CAN hurt, because there are times when i am NOT tough, and people may think I am WEAK, but I am NOT weak:  Showing emotion is NOT a weakness, it is a STRENGTH, and someday, I may have a shot at being able to show a lady what kinda guy I am:  and as elle says "Never Give UP on Love"  - I won't, but it is hard sometimes:  REALLY hard ;(

Brian

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Drownedinp

I can't say as I ever dated a lady that wet the bed.  However, if I did, I would definitely be UNDERSTANDING, and SUPPORTIVE to her.  My younger brothers used to wet the bed, and they grew out of it, so wasn't a big deal, and my late brother Richard, who was disabled/nonverbal used to wear diapers, and wore them all his life.  So, I have been used to having diapers around, and I empathize with the situation.  I also cannot STAND it when some doofus, who does not understand that some people can't help having to wear or use diapers to deal with their issues - Had a couple friends that were in TEARS one night, because they thought that people would pick on them, and I was one who stood up to these guys and helped them understand that some people can't help wetting their beds.  This was at summer camp, so we were pretty helpful and helped those friends out, at the end of camp, they were sad that we had to leave, but I guess summer can be one hell of a whirlwind!

I don't think I saw a couple of those friends again, but I think the ones that used to act "tough' or "macho" and used to laugh at kids who had to wear and use didn't do that anymore.  Diapers are NOT the end of the world, and hopefully, people who I spoke to in Camp and in High School came away with the understanding that me being in a chair may be "cool" to them, because I can "go fast" and can get help when I need it, but when I told them there are people that use chairs and need 24/7 care, and help getting changed, and all that, they had a change of heart, ESPECIALLY when I would tell them that some of these people have to wear diapers:  They didn't LAUGH any more, and they understood why I was upset.  They always say "Things are NOT always as they seem."  I have even had girlfriends that wore and used, so its NOT a big deal for me:  Love finds ways of helping you through the tough times :)

Thank You for your Service :)

That's unfortunate:  I lived in a household where, my mom was the sweetest person in the world, and STILL is: BUT there were times I wanted to get the hell out of there, because of CONSTANT yelling, screaming, and the idea that doing this would make me comply with anything that my parents wanted.  My Dad hardly ever yelled at ME, but he sometimes got mad with my brothers.  At home with Mom, it was a constant struggle, cause I didn't know what mood my mom would be in, or if she was mad at me, and punish me for something:  ANYONE who is subjected to constant YELLING/SCREAMING and ridicule, will unfortunately have to "toughen up" to deal with the constant attacks.  As you said, some things are NOT in the cards, but sometimes i wish that I didn't feel like someone RAN me OVER when my parents got after me:  It's TIRING having to CONSTANTLY be on the defensive - It SUCKS :(

Being Older now, and on my own, there are times I have bad dreams or NIGHTMARES about strange things:  Like Mom and my stepdad being nice, and then turning into something out of a horror movie and chasing me, and all these weird things:  Don't get me wrong:  I LOVE my parents so much it hurts sometimes, but the scars from constantly having to defend yourself when you feel like no one will listen to you, no matter HOW DUMB they think what you say may be, have a lasting impression.

Some people think I am hard on them, or yell for stupid reasons, and maybe I do, but if ANYTHING:  It has taught me that although I FORGIVE my parents for everything, I WON'T and CAN'T forget the things that happened, and because of these incidents, I am tough and hard, and "bitchy" sometimes:  If I was NOT that way, people would run me over, and leave me for dead.  I cannot allow myself to be mistreated, its part of my defense mechanism.

I have been told that I am the "sweetest guy in the world, and have a BIG heart."  I try to help others, and by doing this, I feel like I am bettering the world.  However, I wish that I didn't have to constantly be on the defense all the time - @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelleare RIGHT:  I am a sweet guy, but sometimes, it CAN hurt, because there are times when i am NOT tough, and people may think I am WEAK, but I am NOT weak:  Showing emotion is NOT a weakness, it is a STRENGTH, and someday, I may have a shot at being able to show a lady what kinda guy I am:  and as elle says "Never Give UP on Love"  - I won't, but it is hard sometimes:  REALLY hard ;(

Brian

Brian we are both sitting here and reading this out loud to each other. It is me Elle typing this. I havent even been here for a year yet. The first time me and you actually chatted I was happy that someone spoke to me and not just because I am married to Evelyn. You didnt even know she was my partner. You come from a strong family and that is a good thing, because you have family values. We all get down on ourselves. I cant even imagine how hard it is for you. People judge you without even seeing past the wheelchair. It sucks ass because people dont see the intelligent Brian, the passionate Brian, the compassionate Brian, the compromising Brian, the loyal Brian, the honest Brian, the heart of a lion Brian, the balls of steel Brian, the dependable Brian, the empathetic & sympathetic Brian. They see a man in a wheelchair and percieve him as weak and an easy target. Like people see me a 43 year old male that dresses like a woman and wears diapers, acts feminine. They dont see I work sometimes 12 hours every night and deal with some very ignorant drunk individuals. Yes me and you are very strong and we have emotions and we are tough. We are stronger than most will ever reach. Because we cry it does not make us weak, it makes us more human than most. Any woman that gets you believe me she will never know how good she has it. We both want you to stay strong and just be your normal everyday loving, caring Brian, just like that sweet man I spoke to on my first night here in the chatroom. There is nothing wrong with wanting love Brian, and I know it hurts in your heart that you are alone now. You are a religious man and as that you must have faith. God Is Love ,,, and dont ever forget that.                                               Your Loving Friends Elle & Evelyn

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...