LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first public wearing and first proper diapers

So I wore in public on campus for the first time today! :) I was wearing a pretty thin pullup and tunic top over my jeans so was able to go undetected the whole time. The only one who knew was my support coach and only because I told her. :) I also got my sample pack from northshore and it was one my more productive days so..... image.png.dbe5045a58da49b31207bb6dfcc1cae3.png

• Like 1

***Update*** So I had this pullup that I had been wearing all day but hadn't used. Since it's basically underwear right? Reusing it would be kinda gross so I decided to go ahead and use it. Unfortunately I have issues with flow stop and start and combined with a situation my body wasn't used to it took me like three or four hours just to be able to let go. I let out a good amount and thought I was done and went to bathroom to let out the last bit. Good thing I did because I started to flood that thing! Largest pee in months probably. It started coming out the leg guards so I frantically jumped in the tub to finish. Had to scrub down with a wash cloth afterwards lol.

I had a photo but I think it's to low rez to tell just how soaked it is can share if any one wants though.

10 hours ago, carsfan said:

What do you mean by "support coach"?

They have this organization at my university that does health education and academic strategies. I've been going for about two years now, the person who is my coach also does sex education as part of their job and is super queer friendly which is why I felt comfortable opening up to them when I first started wearing a few months ago.