LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Fitness Pal

id0ntknow

Put 24 lbs in my pack; an unframed ALICE. plus my kit bag; phone, sunglasses, protectiv eyewar and other "possibles". Left at 8:40 this smorning. Rent to the shopping center (such as it is) walked around for  the morning then at about 11:50 went to the grocery store, got about 10 lbs worth of stuff and left there at about 12:18, returned home at 13:10. Feel a bit like the doggie's dinner but overall I am fine. I can see that If I am to carry much more weight, I will have to use my framed double pacdk with the waistbelt. If I get that up and running, the 4 continuous hr. 60lb (military grade) load by mid October looks doable

My father and both grandfathers died after a Stroke, so last year I was put on STATINS.

I ate smaller portions and more fruit & veg and dropped from 195 to 185 lbs

In March I began to get pain in my hips, spread to my thighs, walking became awkward.  Doctor gave me exercises , but I was in too much discomfort to do them.

Next it was my right shoulder and bicep, and spreading round my neck.

By May I couldn't get out of the chair with out sliding on to the floor, getting on my knees and using the arm of the chair to get up.

Doctor said I was getting old and gave me more exercises.

2nd June I stopped taking them.  I haven't told the Doctor !

Legs gradually working better and much less discomfort;  shoulder still painful, even in bed.

I am left with muscle weakness, and at my age,75, muscle takes a very long time to build in response to activity.