LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Fitness Pal

id0ntknow

Does anyone here use the My Fitness Pal app? I've been using it to help track my foods that I eat, as well as exercises that I do. Here is the workout I just finished today, if anyone is interested in seeing it.

20.25----- 5.5 miles on exercise bike

5x10------ Leg Extensions on XR45 (3Plates)

3x50------ Squats (Bodyweight)

6x50------ Ab Rocket Crunches (20lbs Dumbbell)

One thing I don't understand with the app is that apparently the only part of that exercise that burned any calories is the exercise bike portion. Is there a way to find out what I'm burning with other exercises?

6 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

thanks for the replies. I am wanting to get a FitBit as soon as I can.

I REALLY recommended getting a FitBit asap, it's the best thing ever. I used to use My Fitniss Pal and while it's good, I realized that it (obviously) can't calculate how many calories you burn accurately.  I've had the fitbit for almost 2 months now and lost 15 lbs on it so far!  I know it's a bit pricey, but it's worth it, I promise! 

Just completed this. I feel like I'm gonna puke.

2-27-18 Workout

30.15----- 8 miles on exercise bike

7x50------ Ab Rocket crunches (40lbs vest)

3x10------ Floor chest flies (20lbs)

3x8------- Floor chest press (45lbs dumbbells; one set at 7 reps)

30,20,10-- Preacher culrs (25lbs dumbell; one set of 20,15,10) 2 sets total

4x10------ Pushups (40lbs vest)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the app but haven't been using it much. Sounds like you're really working out hard! Way to go!

I now have a dog that gets lonely really easily. I need to find a way to exercise without taking too much time.

I have the Charge as well and LOVE it.  Way more accurate than other trackers out there in my book, including cheaper/different models of fitbit.  I move over 5 miles a day as well as burn over 2.5k calories a day.  That's insane!

• 2 weeks later...

This was my workout from yesterday.

3-27-18 After Work
10 miles on bike in 37:50;
500 AbRocket crunches (40lbs vest);
3-28-18 Before Work
2.75 miles on bike in 10:10;
30,20,10s Preacher curls drop set (30, 25, & 20lbs);
4x10 Dips;
4x15 Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 30lbs;
4x10 Incline Dumbbell Flies 25lbs;
4x15 Tricep Extensions 30lbs;
500 AbRocket crunches

I've also found a workout called the One Punch Man workout, where you do 100 pushups, situps, and squats, as well as a 10km run every day. I think I will start doing this on my off days from my regular workouts, but sub in the exercise bike for the run. Any thoughts? Also, I've started chafing badly on my butt, to the point of getting blisters from when I'm doing my crunches. Any ideas of how to fix this problem? I've tried Gold Bond powder, as well as baby powder, and they do help a little. Not as much as I'd like though.

• 2 months later...

I got into a lazy spell again, and am now trying to get myself back out of it (I hate this cycle). I've started doing my One Punch Man workout everyday, and since last Wednesday to today, this is what I'm at.
- 80 miles on the bike (around 4.5 minutes per mile)
- 800 situps
- 825 squats
-870 pushups (I make myself do pushups for every open frame at bowling I have also)
I weighed in yesterday at 220 pounds, so my lazy spell wasn't as bad this time as it has been in the past. I think I gained maybe 10 pounds back as apposed to 30-40.

Just started with it today. I'm starting off slow as it's been too long and I'm badly out of shape.

1317 Steps - Walking 2.0MPH - 33min

25 Lat Pull-Downs

30 Triceps bar

10 Minutes on the hydrotherapy bed

12 minutes in  a red-light therapy room to improve my skin.

Only 4th day back at the gym, but feeling good.

No time: I have a life

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Just started with it today. I'm starting off slow as it's been too long and I'm badly out of shape.

25 Lat Pull-Downs

30 Triceps bar

Keep at it Mikey. Better to go slow than not at all. I had a co-worker once who said that doing 100 pushups was useless unless they were in sets of 20-25. I told him that sets of 10-15 could do good also, but he didn't believe it.

• Like 1

The biggestg  mistake persosn make regarding "fitness" is failure to ask the question "for what"? and "when"

1. For what? Fitness for an Army Ranger is different from fitness for an NFL football player, which is different from fitness for a long haul trucker and for a desk jocky. If you choose the wrong one, sooner or later you give up on the daily grind. If you have to work to maintain it. it is the wrong one

2. for when Evolution has given us certain characteristics. Some of these are season-related. In the winter your circulation changes. Iess plood goes to the surface areas of the body. You, by nature, put on weight as your body fattens up to keep you warm and you become less physically active unless you are a winter sports athlete. That is just the way we are built.

This should all be instinctive to you by the time you reach age 20. an app for this kind of thing is just another distraction via the "Pied Piper Syndrome". We survived for millennia without it

As for diet, unless you have a fully diagnosed food allergy or intolerance, the best rule is "un poco de tudo" As of lastAutumn,  I can carry a 30lb unframed ALICE backpack for 1-1/2 hours. I am doing some 30-year overdue maintenance on my 36" homebrew double-pack frame (I do not drive and mostly walk wherever I go in-city so I need to carry things I get, like groceries, etc). I hope to get that up to 50 lbs; 40 lbs comfortably, with a framed pack by October. I can be on my feet and going for 4 hours, after recovering from winter and I am the same height I was when I was 22; 5'8" at noontime. In the interests of full disclosure: High Blood Pressue, attributed to chemotherapy since it does not run in my family. borderline COPD. GERD from a hiatial hernia (hereditary), inability to make vitamin D, nystagmis and glaucoma related to congenital cataract and other eye defects caused by maternal rubella from the mid-40's epitemic. had infantile diphtheria, chicken pox and measles. My critical numbers (A1-C, triglycerides, blood sugar and cholesterol) are all good. Very light alcohol user and former smoker (didn't make the effort to quit since it was very light, just lost my taste for it; like an occasional cigar or pipe). There are very few foods I do not like, mostly anything that tastes like you could pick it up with a magnet and a few exotic vegetables. The only suppliment I take is when I have a cold. Dr. said to take vitamin C, and I take D3 and D2/oyster shell calcium under prescription. Also Cordura, Attenalol, Allopurinol (for gout caused by HTZ some 9 years ago), Eydrops for glaucoma and corneal transplant: Combigan (Timolol + Alphagan), Lumigan and Predforte (anti-rejection drug ) Been treated for a recurrant form of follicular B-Cell lymphoma that first appeared in 1998, again in 2002 and the last time in 2004-5 with a stable growth in my larynx that disappeared in 2009. So all in all, I am in pretty good condition, All vaccines up to date and waiting for my booster shingles shot (had shingles twice, both quite mild cases. I do not take anything without medical consultation and I avoid the stuff you hear on the radio along with the "Alternative/Complementary/Integrative" or whatever those samce like homeopathy, "wellness", chiropractic an other things like that are called now, like the playge. and here's something you might want to take notice of  https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=qqwbW0OtgecC8Pya-AY&q=npr+bmi&oq=npr&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39k1j0j0i20i264k1j0l4j0i20i264k1j0l2.3626.4901.0.10552.4.3.0.0.0.0.218.527.0j1j2.3.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.3.525.0..0i131k1.0.iSdvJrsdTKE

12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

25 Lat Pull-Downs

30 Triceps bar

I see the Pull-Downs.  Where are the Pull-Up's?  :72_EmoticonsHDcom:

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I see the Pull-Downs.  Where are the Pull-Up's?  :72_EmoticonsHDcom:

I wear my washable pull-up diapers to the gym :)

2932 steps this morning around a local park to get some sun and air. Otherwise going to be a day off (Gym too busy for me on Sat)

All right baby boys: Eat your hearts out! Here's what I did

Got my ALICE Pack,threw 14 lbs of weight in it and left at 10:00 AM for the sandwich/pizza shop 1-1/2 miles away and got a snadwich. left at 10a;45 for the local shopping center. Left there at about 1:45 , finding nothing I wanted except a Cadbury Caramello bar, came back, stopped at the hardware store got some nightlight bulbs and headed west, reached the next intersection at 2:30. Went to the bakery bought 1 pkg each french toast and blueberry bagels, 1 pkg English Muffins and a dozen hot dog rolls, put them in my pack and came back home up a moderately steep grade of about 600 ft. and arrived home at 3:00. 3 hrs 50 min carrying the pack with 14 extra lbs and amd 10 min qirh rhw additional packages for a total of 4-1/4 hors without even a bathroom break. Granted I feel like the tiara that fell off Mount  Petramagna (the highest mountain in the world)

Also, my skin is little girl soft with the exception of occasional actinic keratosis (hard freckles caused by many years of heavy exposure to sunlight). The DIY BabyDoll grooming products (bubble bath, shampo/body wash/shave "jel" and bath oil use glycerin, which is a sugar oil (glycerol) and is a skin moisturizer

This was my workout from today.
- 10 miles on exercise bike in 37:10
- 100 situps
- 4x10 Dips
- 4x10 Flies 25lbs
- 4x12 XR45 Chest Press (3 Plates)
- 2 Sets of 30,20,10s Preacher curls (1 set at 30lbs, and 1 set at 25lbs)

3380 steps and some arm and ab-blasting.

Not very impressive, but my back was giving me trouble. Got shots and meds from DR to loosen me back up

Most important thing is: I didn't feel great and my back hurt... but I got my ass to the gym and did what I could.

12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Most important thing is: I didn't feel great and my back hurt... but I got my ass to the gym and did what I could.

If your back hurt, I hope you road your ass to the gym instead of leading him with a rope!  :horse:  I've actually had my ass ridden myself, but that was mostly by an old boss I once had!

• Haha 1