LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreaming and thinking about your Characters

I was just wondering something does anyone else sometimes dream about their Characters from the stories that they write as sometimes I dream about Elisabeth from my story Toddling back in time to second babyhood as she's in my dream almost every night and no matter what I'm doing I can't always stop thinking about her. Also is it normal to think and dream about your characters

• 4 months later...
On 2/21/2018 at 2:41 PM, sonofninasayers said:

I was just wondering something does anyone else sometimes dream about their Characters from the stories that they write as sometimes I dream about Elisabeth from my story Toddling back in time to second babyhood as she's in my dream almost every night and no matter what I'm doing I can't always stop thinking about her. Also is it normal to think and dream about your characters

Is she based on someone you know in real life? How much time do you put into writing your story?

14 hours ago, horrorfan said:

Is she based on someone you know in real life? How much time do you put into writing your story?

Nope, She's more or less based on My Fave TV Character and the amount of time I put into my story depends how quickly ideas come.

Well, the more you think about your characters, the more you'll dream about them and from the sounds of it your character has something of a foundation in your personal life. I'd recommend doing something else for a while. It's not bad to dream about characters, but if it gets to the level of obsessing then I would start to worry. My advice is only based on personal experience and I do not have any sort of background in psychology.

• 2 months later...