LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone......by way of introduction I am a rather content and young feeling senior of 66 who is very comfortable with his diaper happiness. I don't need to wear but I so do love to wear diapers/pullups. And I am not ashamed to admit that I use them as they were meant to be used. Hopefully I will be able to make some new friends here.

Have an awesome day out there:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, daveindiapers said:

Hi.  I'm another diapered senior.  I love my diapers and always use them.  Welcome to the site.  It has a lot to offer.  Enjoy yourself and make some friends

Thank you very much! I appreciate your note!:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

Hello Happyness, and welcome to the site. Always nice to see new people here, and to make new friends. Glad to have you join us!

How long have you known, or liked wearing diapers? Was there something in your past, that was a trigger for you, or you don't really know?

I'm in the don't really know category. I've loved plastic pants, and diapers forever. Even though, I wet the bed some till about 6, which I only had a plastic mattress protector for.

Well, hope to see you round here. Have fun and enjoy! 

• Like 1

And thank you as well...!!! I really don't know if it was an actual trigger or not but I do easily recall the times that I wetted the bed as boy and finding comfort in doing so. And all my life I have always enjoyed the actual sensation of dealing with both aspects of using the potty. Why it took so long to put 2 & 2 together is beyond me but it was only a few years ago that I full embraced the world of diapers after having tried it a few times. And I have never looked back and now wear 24/7 for pure pleasure and its intended uses. Of course I am quite attached to my plastic pants as well......lol:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

1 hour ago, DiaperHappiness said:

Hello everyone......by way of introduction I am a rather content and young feeling senior of 66 who is very comfortable with his diaper happiness. I don't need to wear but I so do love to wear diapers/pullups. And I am not ashamed to admit that I use them as they were meant to be used. Hopefully I will be able to make some new friends here.

Hello I'm also a diapered senior 68years old male wear and use diapers/pull ups  wear 24/7 I do have to but have learned a long time ago to enjoy 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Eugene50 said:

Hello I'm also a diapered senior 68years old male wear and use diapers/pull ups  wear 24/7 I do have to but have learned a long time ago to enjoy 

Well, that is very nice to know that you have learned to enjoy the pleasure aspect of having to wear. I can only imagine of how those that need to wear are not happy about it or have never learned that there can be happiness.:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

28 minutes ago, DiaperHappiness said:

Well, that is very nice to know that you have learned to enjoy the pleasure aspect of having to wear. I can only imagine of how those that need to wear are not happy about it or have never learned that there can be happiness.:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

)growing up incontinent and the oldest of 10 children and not having a understanding father who wouldn't except the fact that I had no control and beat me and humiliate me in front of others 

5 minutes ago, Eugene50 said:

)growing up incontinent and the oldest of 10 children and not having a understanding father who wouldn't except the fact that I had no control and beat me and humiliate me in front of others 

Now that entirely sucks! Really such a shame that you had to endure that aspect of your life but unfortunately I can fully relate as I too suffered at the hands of an uncaring father. I can totally feel for you on this:(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all i am new to this site also and for a long time i was always attracted to wearing diapers (nappies in the uk) and pullups, but i did not go ahead with my atraction to them.

But now i have given in to my feelings for to wear them. I have been a crossdresser for a lot of years but my mind set is too dress as a baby girl.

Now i have too start buying more clothes for the baby girl side of me.

Hi all i am new to this site also and for a long time i was always attracted to wearing diapers (nappies in the uk) and pullups, but i did not go ahead with my atraction to them.

But now i have given in to my feelings for to wear them. I have been a crossdresser for a lot of years but my mind set is too dress as a baby girl.

Now i have too start buying more clothes for the baby girl side of me.

Hello and welcome..........always better to have started late in life than never to have started at all. I can fully relate to you new goals in life!

Hello and welcome..........always better to have started late in life than never to have started at all. I can fully relate to you new goals in life!

Hi Diaper Happiness thank your for your support but i am i bit worried about shopping on line, and don't know if some of these shops are really genuine and not a scam?

can you possibly direct me to the right shops for Diapers, covers, and baby girl clothes ext.

I:girl-smiley-emoticon: know of one that i think is ok and that is http:///nappiesrus.co.uk  but i am also open to anyone else who can help me on this post.

• Like 1

Hi Diaper Happiness thank your for your support but i am i bit worried about shopping on line, and don't know if some of these shops are really genuine and not a scam?

can you possibly direct me to the right shops for Diapers, covers, and baby girl clothes ext.

I:girl-smiley-emoticon: know of one that i think is ok and that is http:///nappiesrus.co.uk  but i am also open to anyone else who can help me on this post.

Unfortunately I am in Canada so I would have to think that Rearz and Babykins would be rather expensive considering shipping charges. Mind you, those two shops are definitely highly regarded and fully trustworthy. However, with that said, Esty comes to mind as they are global and they too are highly regarded in all matters. And they do have a rather extensive listing for all things related to ABDL......:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

https://www.etsy.com

Unfortunately I am in Canada so I would have to think that Rearz and Babykins would be rather expensive considering shipping charges. Mind you, those two shops are definitely highly regarded and fully trustworthy. However, with that said, Esty comes to mind as they are global and they too are highly regarded in all matters. And they do have a rather extensive listing for all things related to ABDL......:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

https://www.etsy.com

thanks for the info i had a look at Etsy a month ago downloaded the app joined because of  the ABDL products, but i but removed my membership because of bad reviews.

But i will contact  Rearz,  Babykins  by there email contact and find out about shipping charges. looked at Babykins loads of ttimes and i am interested in there products.

Thanks again for your help.

• Like 1

Welcome. I too am a senior DL, although I only wear occasionally,