LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing: Diapers vs. Underwear

DemocraticDL

Messing: Diapers vs. Underwear  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which is naughtier: Messing in diapers or in underwear?

• Diapers. They are the antithesis of what it means to be toilet-trained!
    • Underwear. You had an 'accident' - not!

12 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Me too.

I must admit, it is a loaded question....pardon the pun! I love messing my diapers but once in awhile I get a lovely feeling wave of wanting to be naughty and I will mess one of my undies. I tend to blame on the little one lives inside me.....lol

• Like 1
23 hours ago, namrepaid53 said:

But, but, but everyone knows license are supposed to be renewed.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

LOL!  I can just see you going in to renew your Potty License!  "Ok, lets take the renewal tests.  Keep pants dry.  FAILED!  Lets try one diaper without leaks.  FAILED!  Double diapers, no leaks.  PASSED!  Potty license renewed!  Now sign these papers while I call the custodian to mop up the floor.  You, next in line, be careful you don't slip on the wet floor!"

LOL!  I can just see you going in to renew your Potty License!  "Ok, lets take the renewal tests.  Keep pants dry.  FAILED!  Lets try one diaper without leaks.  FAILED!  Double diapers, no leaks.  PASSED!  Potty license renewed!  Now sign these papers while I call the custodian to mop up the floor.  You, next in line, be careful you don't slip on the wet floor!"
LOL, you took my statement to a place I wasn't expecting. Loved it, actually I just re-read on line. Everything is computerized these days. Wouldn't it be great if you DID have to go in person?

LOL, you took my statement to a place I wasn't expecting. Loved it, actually I just re-read on line. Everything is computerized these days. Wouldn't it be great if you DID have to go in person?

Damn auto correct, re-read should be reapply.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, what makes you ask about messing being "naughty"? I mean, bowel movements are quite a normal activity. Diapers are meant to contain eliminations. To me, underwear is like "adult pull-ups" - simply not meant for real eliminative use! I don't think your poll went far enough with questions...