LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A little hypocritical?

I feel we are too negative on each other for wanting to go out in public with a little exposure of wearing a diaper. I am not talking about going out in public with nothing but a shirt and diaper on. I mean I think we are too hard on some for just wanting a little thrill of wearing a diaper in public. We don't mind if a lady was wearing a short skirt. It's the same principle. I just think its a little hypocritical of some to judge others on wanting to wear in public. Yes there are some that take it too far and make us look bad. Im talking about just a little exposure maybe just one corner of the diaper is showing or just a little buldge. Really none of us should wear diapers at all in public if we don't need too. It's just my opinion. I know most won't agree with me and thats fine. 

• Like 1

Some people go way too far with exposing their diapers in public for a thrill.  It all goes towards involving others in your kink or fetish.  I do agree there is a fine line though.  I don't wear diapers around my own town because I never want to take a chance of anyone I know finding out.  When I wear in public I do it on the few out of town trips I make each year to shop or run errands.  Christmas shopping for sure, but in summer as well.  I'm gone from home most of the day and standing in long check out lines and dealing with traffic and crowds of people when I Christmas shop, and wearing diapers really helps a lot.  I do know when I bend down in a store my shirt usually rides up and my diaper is exposed a little.  I try and be discreet but I know it happens.  These days people are well aware from all the adds and TV commercials that people have bladder problems.  With my bad ankles and feet, I usually have a slight limp when I walk.  All that helps point to someone who may have some medical issues.  I sure don't advocate anyone wearing just diapers on the public beach (ala banned Baby Brian) or wearing baby clothes and a pacifier in a public park acting like a toddler, but I have seen, unfortunately, many guys bending down in stores exposing their butt crack.  It makes me want to poke my eyes out!  The way I look at it, a little diaper showing out the back of my pants when I have to bend down is a lot better than seeing some fat plumber's butt crack.  If anyone happens to notice, they will think one of two things.  Either it's regular underwear they are seeing or, if they do notice it's a diaper, the will think I have a medical need for them.  People are too polite to come up to you and say, "By the way, your diaper is showing out the back of your pants."  Think of it.  When you have seen someone's big butt crack when they are bending down in a store, do you go up to them and say, "Pull up your pants.  I can see your butt crack."  Hell no!  Likewise, people may notice but they won't say anything to you.  Most of the time they will not even notice as they are wrapped up in their own thoughts and what they are doing.  They may casually see a little white if they happen to look, but it just flashes by and they don't think anything of it other than it's just one more person with their underwear showing.  If they even think that much about it.  Should someone dwell on it and stare at your butt with some diaper showing out the back, aren't they just as bad for fixating on your diaper showing?  Could that be considered as perverted on their part, staring at your diapers?   The way I've always looked at it, I be as discreet as possible knowing my diaper will probably show out the back of my pants when I bend down, but if a stranger in some store out of town who I will probably never see again happens to notice my diaper showing out the back of my jeans, I'm not much bothered by that.  I really can't see much of a difference for someone who wants just a little thrill by purpously letting just a little bit of diaper show out of their pants.  Yes, people can go too far but I go back to how we are always seeing a person's underpants or butt crack when they bend down.  Hell, some punks go around with their pants buckled half way down their butt or thieghs exposing the better part of their underpants!  It's fairly common for people's underwear to be exposed at times.  Exposing your diaper in the same way is no different.  It's just your underwear and better than a hairy butt crack.  I don't necessarily think it's all that bad for someone to do it for a little thrill they may get, as long as it's just a little showing in a natural scenario, such as your shirt rising up to expose it, or maybe that corner showing out of your shorts or pants.  Any more than that is getting into a different discussion. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit more liberal in my opinion on this subject.  I think people tend to be pretty uptight when it comes down to this sort of thing.  In this day and age where people express themselves freely and openly I can see where ABDL folks can fit into this ideal.

Where it really comes down to brass tacks is APPEAL.  Most folks don't mind resting their gaze on a beautiful woman or a handsome man....but they might have an wholly different opinion on someone who is dressed shabbily or smells bad.  Its human nature to try and avoid the more unappealing aspects of the human condition.  Someone wearing a diaper may be viewed as sick or otherwise unwell.  Most folks know what a diaper is used for so the perception may be there that the diaper wearing person is going to stink of urine or feces and needs to be avoided.....

If you're content on being known as a diaper wearer out in public then be prepared to deal with the backlash....no matter how unwarranted......

Not only are you forcing your thing on others but you are setting yourself up for the situation where the thrill has less effect as time goes on due to the process of acclimation as with any drug, so you up the ante. I have seen the thread "what's the Most Daring thing You Ever Did". Ultimate you get carried away and have a good chance of ending up being "that guy" in the headline "Man Arrested Running Around in Diaper and Pacifier". This reputation rubs off on the rest of us since this is what people see and draw the conclusion that we are all like that. And do not count on keeping your friends, if you have any. Do you think they are going to want to be around if it goes bust on you or of even being seen with you?

11 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Not only are you forcing your thing on others but you are setting yourself up for the situation where the thrill has less effect as time goes on due to the process of acclimation as with any drug, so you up the ante. I have seen the thread "what's the Most Daring thing You Ever Did". Ultimate you get carried away and have a good chance of ending up being "that guy" in the headline "Man Arrested Running Around in Diaper and Pacifier". This reputation rubs off on the rest of us since this is what people see and draw the conclusion that we are all like that. And do not count on keeping your friends, if you have any. Do you think they are going to want to be around if it goes bust on you or of even being seen with you?

I agree with a lot of what you said except about your friends.You say dont count on keeping your friends.Heck if your friends dump you then they where never your friends to begine with.If you and a lot of people here say this then you don't know the true meaning of friendship.

1 hour ago, waynecook52 said:

I agree with a lot of what you said except about your friends.You say dont count on keeping your friends.Heck if your friends dump you then they where never your friends to begine with.If you and a lot of people here say this then you don't know the true meaning of friendship.

It is not their fault that they do not wish to be around someone who is a few stones short of a tiara and is a walking time bomb. That is my point, you will not have any worthwhile friends if you seem to be unstable or are not credible. Bad rep rubs off on associates: "you are [with him, part of his crew, etc]": who wants THAT? Who in their right mind would want to be around a bullet belt thrown into a fire? How many times have I quoted the anti-drunk driving ad "Your lifestyle is your business, but if you take it on the road, it's everybody's business", or said "Since I do not want the public in my bedroom, I do not put my bedroom in the public square"? The phrase "private life" means just that

KinsylinRibbony,I get great pleasure out of wearing diapers and I am sure there are a hell of a lot more of us that do get great pleasure out of wearing.Those that do like to show off their diapers for kicks are in the minority.

KinsylinRibbony,I get great pleasure out of wearing diapers and I am sure there are a hell of a lot more of us that do get great pleasure out of wearing.Those that do like to show off their diapers for kicks are in the minority.