LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eugene, 

At the moment, im left to support my family because we're not a rich as most people, and frankly between college and a part time job, money is scarce in my house. As i said i will pay $20, which is a lot of money in my eyes. (okay not like a LOT, but you get my idea.) 

I just want to enjoy my, for the lack of a better word, "hobbies", and still support my family. 

Thanks for (hopefully) understanding my dilemma,

Mason

I still don't understand if you're supporting your family then while is your parents keeping track of the  credit card and for $20 you can go any drug store or medical supply store and get what you need I know all to about being rich I'm the oldest of 10  children if you're fetish is out reach of your budget then you have to put on. Hold

Eugene,

They keep track of my credit card because they dont want me to spend what little money i have wastefully, because they dont want me to be in debt like they are. So, if i purchase anything, they know about it. And because im honest and upfront with my parents. Also, if i leave the house at any point to buy these things,(which i can by the way), they would know. Also my house isnt very big and there would be nowhere to hide anything, which is why im asking for a small $15-20 pack that i could hide without them knowing, and im willing to pay back.

Mason

7 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

If you are a grown man holding down a job, earning money and paying the bills...which it sounds like you are... tell your parents to get off your case and not worry about how you spend your money.

I'm glad I'm not alone in my feelings on this. You say that you are open and honest with your parents then be truthful about your diapers if someone else  buys them you then you can to the store and buy your own 

Nothing is given to you in this world. If you want something then you find a way to achieve it. That may require making other changes to facilitate things and you may not like those but that's how life works. I can think of several ways you can get diapers on your own and if I can do that then you can too ;)

If you're going to live beyond today and want diapers later on too then you need to find and develop your thought processes to accommodate that. Success at anything and everything comes mostly to those who seek and find it and your lack of success now is because of you, not anyone else :rolleyes: Once you see and understand the reasoning behind that you'll begin to succeed at everything (well almost everything).

Bettypooh

On 23/02/2018 at 1:09 PM, Bettypooh said:

Nothing is given to you in this world. If you want something then you find a way to achieve it. That may require making other changes to facilitate things and you may not like those but that's how life works. I can think of several ways you can get diapers on your own and if I can do that then you can too ;)

If you're going to live beyond today and want diapers later on too then you need to find and develop your thought processes to accommodate that. Success at anything and everything comes mostly to those who seek and find it and your lack of success now is because of you, not anyone else :rolleyes: Once you see and understand the reasoning behind that you'll begin to succeed at everything (well almost everything).

Bettypooh

Looks like you didn't read OP. 

Looks like you didn't either. Notice the OP can give someone $20, yet somehow can't figure out how spend that same $20 for diapers :o And notice the two posts above mine. While I don't like mentioning maturity on an AB site, the bottom line is that we're adults here and adults figure out a way to get things done on their own B) They also don't have to accept other people's intrusions into their personal affairs :huh: I could have suggested the very simple approach of the OP purchasing a "gift" type debit card which his parents can't track but to a mature person that approach should be obvious enough to not need suggesting. And a person with this mediocre of an ability to solve their own problems is headed for trouble regardless :angry: Even if a bag of diapers magically appeared in their hands, they would get caught wearing them, storing them, or disposing of them because they aren't capable of figuring things out on their own, which is the real problem here :glare:

It would be no real help to them for someone else to get diapers for them because when that bag ran out they would be in the same situation all over again. Far better that they learn now how to handle this part of their life successfully on their own because as we all know this isn't likely going to be a one time thing, but a lifetime thing instead :blush:They have every resource they need to get diapers on their own so if they don't have diapers it is of their own doing and I have no sympathy for that :bash: I do have sympathy for those who cannot get diapers for reasons they did not themselves cause which is not the case here.

Each of us has to figure out how we're going to get through life wanting or needing diapers ourselves and the earlier you figure it out the better your life will be :biker_h4h:

Bettypooh

11 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Looks like you didn't either. Notice the OP can give someone $20, yet somehow can't figure out how spend that same $20 for diapers :o And notice the two posts above mine. While I don't like mentioning maturity on an AB site, the bottom line is that we're adults here and adults figure out a way to get things done on their own B) They also don't have to accept other people's intrusions into their personal affairs :huh: I could have suggested the very simple approach of the OP purchasing a "gift" type debit card which his parents can't track but to a mature person that approach should be obvious enough to not need suggesting. And a person with this mediocre of an ability to solve their own problems is headed for trouble regardless :angry: Even if a bag of diapers magically appeared in their hands, they would get caught wearing them, storing them, or disposing of them because they aren't capable of figuring things out on their own, which is the real problem here :glare:

It would be no real help to them for someone else to get diapers for them because when that bag ran out they would be in the same situation all over again. Far better that they learn now how to handle this part of their life successfully on their own because as we all know this isn't likely going to be a one time thing, but a lifetime thing instead :blush:They have every resource they need to get diapers on their own so if they don't have diapers it is of their own doing and I have no sympathy for that :bash: I do have sympathy for those who cannot get diapers for reasons they did not themselves cause which is not the case here.

Each of us has to figure out how we're going to get through life wanting or needing diapers ourselves and the earlier you figure it out the better your life will be :biker_h4h:

Bettypooh

I think your reading way too much into it. The OP just asked if someone could supply pads which he would pay for. Its fairly common (in all areas of life) to put up a 'wanted item', willing to pay XX amount for it. If you didn't want help the OP you could of just ignore it. Perhaps it was great excuse for you to get your opinion across. 

11 minutes ago, Space Pants said:

The OP just asked if someone could supply pads which he would pay for

Not to argue but the OP also stated

On 2/19/2018 at 10:20 PM, Mason Baughman said:

My parents track my credit card purchases and i dont want them to find out

Seems the OP could use a few ideas on what to do to get what he wants in a much easier fashion.  Since this is an online forum, how does one know if by sending diapers they are aiding and abetting someone underage, especially with this problem.  Just saying.

18 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Not to argue but the OP also stated

Seems the OP could use a few ideas on what to do to get what he wants in a much easier fashion.  Since this is an online forum, how does one know if by sending diapers they are aiding and abetting someone underage, especially with this problem.  Just saying.

You are not committing any offence by selling someone nappies. There is no legal restriction on buying these or selling. If OP has miss-represented himself then the fault lies with him and his care takers. If I was in his shoes (which I was once), then an ideal solution would be to buy off someone, locally face-face. This way my parents wouldn't  be able to question a mis-timed online delivery and if they were to monitor my bank statements there would be no transaction recorded. I assume the OP is not in a position to drive and therefore getting to a local pharmacy would be complicated. 

The OP is 22 Y.O.and should be able to resolve a simple problem like this on their own. They will not fare well in this world without being able to do that :( My point is not to belittle them or to just get them diapers today, but to help them create a way to get diapers in the future too  ;) Almost nobody is so house-bound that they cannot get to a store that sells diapers at some point in time. There's the 'gift card' idea I already spoke of for ordering online, and General Delivery at the PO for discreet pick-up. They can enlist the help of a wino who will gladly buy the diapers for them for some drinking money. There are many ways to do this if you give it enough thought and it is using that thinking process which is going to help the OP the most :) 

Lacking that depth of thinking in obtaining diapers means that the OP is probably not going to be thinking about discretion in storing, wearing, and disposing of their diapers either :o Especially with parents who are still micro-managing the OP's life even though they are an adult. As we all know there are more discretion failures in these areas than in purchasing, so it would do them less good to get diapers safely now, then encounter an unexpected fail in these areas later on when there would be no avoiding the problem :crybaby:  Though I may seem like I'm being harsh here the reality is that I'm trying to show the OP  how to be successful in all the aspects of wearing diapers, not just in obtaining them which is actually the easiest part to do :whistling: If you're not thinking deeply enough you're bound to fail sooner or later.

In a similar vein, I can recall when in my earliest days of crossdressing I bought panties for myself at the age of 17 :blush: Much easier to hide those than diapers. but it still required discretion throughout. And I did that successfully for over 20 years because I had thought the entire process through from the start and created ways to make it happen as I wanted it to B) Anyone can do that much for themselves and the sooner you learn to do that the better your whole life will be. I want the OP to have a great life, not just to have diapers today and problems tomorrow.

Bettypooh