LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it gender bending if only do it in diapers

dpl5

Only if wearing diapers of colors associated with the alternate aisle side of the gender issue.

But really when wearing diapers unless on a exhibition exposition it really doesn't matter -

no one sees what one is wearing. Perhaps in one's own fantasy fetish world the feeling would

be I am wearing girly colored diapers and I feel so Pretty (in Pink) !

• Like 1
Only if wearing diapers of colors associated with the alternate aisle side of the gender issue.
But really when wearing diapers unless on a exhibition exposition it really doesn't matter -
no one sees what one is wearing. Perhaps in one's own fantasy fetish world the feeling would
be I am wearing girly colored diapers and I feel so Pretty (in Pink) !
Yes I like them very much yet my fantasy is to be caught in a diaper in public .it dosnt bother me to talk about it with someone who is at least a little open minded. I mean it's a DIAPER it didn't make a diff .What color it is. It pretty. 537e155e9bda863533121e9add9fc9de.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Justme said:

I love the fantisy of being a little girl. My wife knows put won't play.  

Your wife may change in time.  It is very hard for a woman to understand her husband in diapers let alone in diapers and a little girl.  My wife did not play along either for years and now it is a lifestyle for us.  I am basically a full time baby girl under my clothes and she calls me her lil girl generally atleast once a day.  Communication is the key and time.  Just as you want her  to understand you she needs time to understand why her husband wants to be in a dress and diapers.

I know for me everything has to be pink or Disney Princess.  It definately reminds me I am a lil girl.

• Like 1

That is up to you. Pink is ASSOCIATED with feminine but is not NECESSARILY feminine, If you want to be feminine then do so. I will not stop you. The association is there but the specifics depend on the intent. In 1953, the big rage was charcoal gray trousers, jacket and tie with a very visibly pink shirt and nobody said a word. Nobody would have noticed or said a word until you brought it up so if you want it, own it, if not then don't talk about it because it is meaningless. While pink is the most common color I wear as LG, it is far from the only one. If you are gender bending, so what, everyone ought to do it now and then to see how the other half lives

• Like 1

The term "genderbending" presupposes that a person is 100% male or 100% female, when in truth we're all mixtures in various ratios and at various times. I wear GoodNites for girls under my exercise shorts so that I don't have to get off my exercise equipment to use the toilet. I like the owl and the butterfly better than the superheroes on the GoodNites for boys. I don't buy pink diapers, but I do like what I'm wearing now: Dotty Pride diapers, which have a rainbow of colors. I just ignore the unicorns and the ponies.

21 minutes ago, gobphus said:

The term "genderbending" presupposes that a person is 100% male or 100% female, when in truth we're all mixtures in various ratios and at various times. I wear GoodNites for girls under my exercise shorts so that I don't have to get off my exercise equipment to use the toilet. I like the owl and the butterfly better than the superheroes on the GoodNites for boys. I don't buy pink diapers, but I do like what I'm wearing now: Dotty Pride diapers, which have a rainbow of colors. I just ignore the unicorns and the ponies.

Reference - LINK:

https://abdlcompany.com/shop/adult-diapers/rainbow-pride-adult-diapers/

gay diaper.jpg

Everyone has left the one indisputable fact on the table ,

When baby blue & pink came out ,they were meant for the other sex pink was for boys and blue was for girls .it got switched and became ingrained as cultural, societal norms evolved people have been getting it wrong for a long time .

I managed a retail store for awhile and took it from $250,000 a year store to million plus , it pissed the district manager off that i wore non traditional business dress colors i always had a nice pant,shirt and tie but i wore pinks , purples , yellows as well as the normal traditional colors , he constantly threatened to fire me , which I said "don't you wish you had that much power".

Numbers don't lie and the corporate office didn't care what color they had to "overlook" because i had the best performing store in the country ,simply by the customer care i provided before and after the sale if they even made one. I was the only guy in the company that gave customers my home number or would show up in the middle of the night if I had to ,instead of them having to come to the store, and i was no less a man because my color palette wasn't limited to blue, black pants or white or blue shirt, no I wasn't like a young Elton John with just crazy over the top outfits,but I didn't let tradition or customary attire hem me in .

To this day I still enjoy a large variety of colors in clothes , but these days all my shirts are onesies .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Your wife may change in time.  It is very hard for a woman to understand her husband in diapers let alone in diapers and a little girl.  My wife did not play along either for years and now it is a lifestyle for us.  I am basically a full time baby girl under my clothes and she calls me her lil girl generally atleast once a day.  Communication is the key and time.  Just as you want her  to understand you she needs time to understand why her husband wants to be in a dress and diapers.
I know for me everything has to be pink or Disney Princess.  It definately reminds me I am a lil girl.

Thanks for the encouragement. I feel she will come along in time. I can wait. I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks for the encouragement. I feel she will come along in time. I can wait. I'm not going anywhere.

I know for me it helped to spoil my wife a little bit.  When our marriage turned into a female led relationship and I cherished her existence she was much more willing to treat me as her lil girl.  

I would love more on your and her progression.  I do cherish my wife however I feel like she would rather clean the house then see me in a dress that she bought me.  I can't figure that one out.

How about you clean the house and get dirty doing it , then the wife csn focus on cleaning you and making you pretty !

Don't know if it would work but its worth a try? Always try everything at least 2 X's before saying "I don't like that" or "it's not working".All relationships are give & take ,give her a clean house so she can focus on taking care of your needs and desires ? Ultimately when all the adulting is done , you can play all day with no cares about obligations.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I would love more on your and her progression.  I do cherish my wife however I feel like she would rather clean the house then see me in a dress that she bought me.  I can't figure that one out.

Please take a look at my post here...this explains in detail my progression with my wife.

Whoa....check this out! I've never seen diapers like this before! Wow! I love that it has horses on there! That is way cool! As per the post though...  I have always thought that girls Pull-Ups and Goodnites were cute. I love wearing them inside my diapers, but I don't really see myself as a a girl. I just like wearing them more, maybe even just because of the nice colors, than those for boys. I've worn both though and it really doesn't make that much of a difference in all. I've just never been in the game of "Pink/Blue Syndrome" where pink is for girls and blue is for boys.

Interesting question! I've never really had a thing for pink, but the first actual diaper I found (a couple years after my parents finally forced me out of diapers at 8 or so) was a big, pink Pamper shoved in the back of a drawer that I found one day. No idea how it got there since I'd never worn them before (maybe my mom was babysitting one time). I took the diaper out, unfolded it, and basically just stared at it, hands shaking, over and over again until I finally got up the nerve to put it on. Came almost instantly. The color was probably incidental, though. ;)