LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Gay Agenda [One-shot]

So the other day I tried the new Rainbow Pride diapers from The Dotty Diaper Company, and oh my days are they adorable!  As a gay girl, I love representing the community, and 5% of sales all go to LGBT causes.  As for the diapers themselves, they were a lot thinner than I expected.  I've become accustomed to Tykables and LittleForBig recently and the Pride diaper definitely didn't compare in terms of thickness.  They were also really quiet - very little crinkling.  At first that was sort of a disappointment, but it dawned on me that they would make great out-out-the-house diapers.  I am definitely wearing one next time I go to the movies. ^_^  The tapes were really impressive - LittleForBig's tapes are a little too sticky, so it was nice surprise.  But most importantly, they are so AMAZINGLY comfortable!  Very soft plastic with a medium-rise.  Perfect for everyday wear, IMO.

They run really small, so be sure to read the sizing info before ordering.  And the shipping is killer. :crybaby: But it was for a good cause and they really are a one-of-a-kind design.  They probably won't be a main diaper for me, but I'm always going to keep these on hand when I need to look cute!  I really encourage everyone to give them a shot.

So Pudding and I wrote a short story about these diapers!  Because we were bored and because we could. ^_^  We hope you enjoy!  And anytime anyone makes a smart-ass comment about "the gay agenda" please ask if this story is what they're talking about. :lol: 

Full PDF and ePub versions are on our Patreon, so please consider supporting us! 

~*~*~*~*~

The Gay Agenda
by Sophie & Pudding

"What's that supposed to be?" Charlotte was holding up a plastic rectangle, decorated in ponies and rainbows.  It was the third night in a row I was stuck at her house, until my parents got back from vacation.  I was eighteen - there was absolutely no reason I couldn't stay on my own - but they were assholes who cared more about the safety of their prized paintings than the comfort of their daughter.  Charlotte and I never really got along, maybe because I caught her peeking through my bedroom window with her binoculars two summers ago.  Because she's a disgusting pervert.  Sharing a room with her was the literal bane of my existence, but hey, what were next door neighbors for?  They had to make your life a living hell.

"Your dare." Kiara looked blankly and I explained, having to keep my physical embellishments to a single hand while the other held the divisive item in place. "Remember last night, when you said you'd accepted dare and my dare was for you to wear an outfit of my choosing for 24 hours? You remember, don't you?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well here it is."

"I'm not playing anymore.  I didn't want to play in the first place.  And if you think I'm going to dress up like some slut so you can finger yourself later, you're mistaken." Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.  Charlotte's a lesbian.  I mean, how much of a pervert could she be?  Didn't she have self-respect?

"I'm going to finger myself later anyway, and trust me, Kiara, I have the internet - nothing you can do or say or wear will ever compare to that." I tossed the plastic at her and then tackled her to the bed when she flinched to catch it. "You're not going to welch on a dare, are you? I didn't take you for a scaredy cat, for a little pansy who doesn't keep her word..."

I shoved her off me, onto the floor, and threw the pillow down at her as hard as I could.  She stared up at me with the biggest goddamn smile, like I was playing.  Could she be that stupid?

"Leave me the fuck alone, Charlotte, seriously."

"Not until you keep your word."

"Jesus Christ, fine, whatever." How bad could it be?

"Lay down." She huffed and I poked her right between her cleavage. "You're gonna be wearing this for 24 hours, you need to make sure it's on right." Had she really not realized what I was going to have her wear, yet? "It's a good thing you're so pretty, Kiara, because you're dumb as two rocks."

"Lay down?  Why?"

Had she really not realized what I was going to have her wear, yet? "It's a good thing you're so pretty, Kiara, because you're dumb as two rocks."

Charlotte shoved me onto the bed, so I was on my back, and I looked up at her with confusion.  And all was fine and dandy until she tugged off my pajama pants, leaving me in nothing but my button up top and purple lace panties.  I sat upright and snatched my pants back.

"Like hell I'm letting some pervert undress me!”

"Shut up." I slapped her on the thigh and pointed at her very sternly. "You'll lay down and be good and stop making this weird, or you'll be in a lot of trouble and trouble is not something you want to be in right now." When she argued, or tried to, I put my finger on her lips. "If you don't lay back and be good, I'll tell everyone that you kissed me, you perverted little dyke."

"I didn't kiss you," I said flatly, like maybe she had mistaken me for another one of her faggot friends. But she said:

"They don't know that.  They only know you spent a week at my house."

Well fuck.  I sighed and fell back on the bedsheets, looking up at the ceiling. "Touch me and I swear to Christ I'll beat the shit out of you."

"Try it." Like it or not, for all her talk, Kiara was no match for me. And she knew it, too. I grinned and pulled down her panties, tossing them aside like they were just contraband, and then began to unfold the diaper. Oh her life was going to be so much better after this...

A diaper.  A really, really big diaper.  Like, one for old people, except it was decorated in rainbows and ponies.  She taped it on me and I sat up with a sigh.  A dare was a dare.  And part of the deal was that no one else could see me in whatever she put me in.  I thought she'd pick lingerie or something, but this...

"Where do you even buy shit like this?  You're such a freak..."

"No more curse words, they're ugly." I pulled her top up over her arms, and when I did it, I did it slowly. I made sure her skin touched mine, I made sure my movements were deliberate in the best possible way. I didn't know how long before she'd begin to fall under the effects, but I understood it should have been straight away. This was going to be so fun!

"Arms up, come on. I have a top for you to wear, stop fussing."

"If anyone sees-"

"No one is going to see."

I believed her, too.  I'd lived next door to Charlotte my entire life.  For a sinful pervert, she was very good at keeping her word.  She broke one of my doll houses when we were eight years old and she spent every penny of her allowance for the next two months buying me a new one.  I guess... well, she wasn't that bad.  Until she started acting out on these disgusting desires.

So I lifted her top up and I pulled it over her arms.  I leaned in close to her to do it and made sure she could smell me; smell my perfume, smell my body, my girlishness, and then leaned away once she was topless. The new top I had for her? It was soft and plush, and had designs of trains and blocks on it, with baby blue hems and snaps on the shoulders. And it would do nothing to cover up her diaper.

"You're gonna be so cute."

Cute...?  She pulled the shirt down over my head and I looked down at the stupid childish attire.  I swear... if Charlotte hadn't cut an entire foot off her hair yesterday for a dare, I would think this was going too far.  But... well, I didn't think she'd call me cute or anything.  Not that I really cared, it just... I looked away from her and pulled out my phone.  I needed a distraction.

"You don't need that." I plucked her phone from her hands and dragged her over to the mirrors to make sure she could see how she looked. When she did, she froze.  She stared at herself. Cuteness. That was one of the three effects. She'd be distracted by herself at first, before her feelings became obsessive. And that would only reinforce the other two effects. How fun!

I looked at myself in the mirror, at the eighteen year old girl in a rainbow diaper.  The sides were striped with color and the little shirt hardly came down to the waistband.  At first I was... shocked.  Appalled!  Because how dare she!  But... I mean... wow.  I mean... I touched the mirror - my fingers touching the reflected fingers - and bit my lip.  I felt my heart race... what was going on?

I did my best to hide my smile and left her with the mirror, plopping down on my bed and watching with contained and dialed-down glee. She was so stinking cute! Soon, she'd just be stinking. But one step at a time for my little indoctrinated.

"24 hours, you understand?"

"Um... y-yeah..."

I stepped away from the mirror feeling dizzy and strange.  Feelings I hadn't felt before.  Or feelings that were always there, twisted and reformed.  Molded, changed, new.  I was having trouble making sense of it.

"Anyway, uh.  I'm gonna watch TV."

"Come sit on my bed and watch from here and I’ll do your hair.” I held up my hand with a bunch of hair ties around my wrist like always, and then risked a little condescension.

"I'll even let you pick which color hair ties okay? How does that sound, my cute little thing?"

Cute.  The word rang in my ears.  I had been called cute a million times in my life - I was fucking gorgeous!  But this was the first time that it seemed to matter so much.  I wanted to say no.  I should have said no!  I didn't need her to do my hair.  I didn't even want to be around Charlotte.  But... that word wouldn't stop ringing...

"Whatever..."

"There's a good girl, come on."

She crinkled when she moved, every single motion made that sound, and while I thought over time it might fade into white noise, for now it was like angels singing. It meant I'd gotten her. She crinkled as she approached, crinkled as she crawled up onto the bed, crinkled as she sat in front of me, and crinkled as she touched her diaper curiously while watching TV. Me, while listening, I hummed and brushed her hair.

Cute, I said over and over in my head.  I wasn't even sure what we were watching on TV.  Charlotte played with my hair, pulling and tugging it into pigtails, while I ran my fingers up my thighs to the soft plastic of the diaper.  Cute.  It sure was, wasn't it?  I sure was, wasn't I?

"I want you to play with your diaper while I do your hair, okay?" She was, anyway, which was why I asked her. Told her, directed her. I wanted her to feel good about it! "Just explore it with your fingers, it's your diaper, you're wearing it for the next little while, so you should get to know it, you should like wearing it." She winced as I pulled her hair tight to start the braid.

"Don't tell me what to do," I said sharply, a little annoyed.  But my fingers were already against the plastic.  It was hard to stop.  Soft and fluffy and warm... and cute.  So cute.  My hair was pulled back into two braided pigtails and Charlotte stood me up.  My knees felt like buckling beneath me and my hands were clammy.

"I'm going to bed now," I told her simply, assertively.  Because I needed to figure out what was going on with me!

"Lay with me, tonight. In my bed. It's not like anything bad can happen, your diaper protects you." I was giddy as heck about this! She was so muddled up and mixed up, her head all confused and gummy, and I loved it. I wondered what kissing her would be like, at last. Or rather, having her kiss me. I wouldn't initiate, oh no, it would be more fun if she did. Her hand continued to play with her diaper, as I imagined it would all night until she slept.

"Please? You're so cute, I don't want you out of my sight."

Cute.  My chest bubbled.  My heart fluttered.  I exhaled, quiet and nervous, and shook my head.  It felt like anxiety... warm, hot, anxiety... almost comfortable anxiety.  Scary, fearful, comfort.  What was happening?  I... I didnt understand...

"I'm not laying with you, pervert."

I decided to be a bit more firm, to see how far she'd argue with me, to calibrate my expectations of things.

"You are, you're going to lay with me because you want to."

What?  What was she talking about?  Of course I didn't want to!  I... I wouldn't!  Right?  But I stood there in the middle of the room, like an idiot.  Dressed in a diaper.  A cute diaper, I reminded myself.  A blush filled my cheeks.  Just hit her or walk away or... something.  But she said I was going to lay with her.  Was she wrong?  That didn't seem right...

"I like your hair the best this way,” I said, to distract her.  I’d put her hair in two braids, down over each shoulder, messy and childish in presentation, with mismatched hair ties at the end of each. I wondered how long she'd stare into the mirror this time.

"You want me to feel your diaper? It feels nice, so you want me to feel how nice." I held my hand out to her, waiting for her to guide me and obey.

I looked at her, confused, and then down at her hand.  It feels nice, so I wanted her to feel how nice.  Gosh, that made a lot of sense.  So I put my hands out to touch hers.  My skin on her skin.  Her fingers against my fingers.  And I took a step back with burning cheeks.  My heart was racing... I looked up at Charlotte, unable to understand what I'd just felt.  What I... I'd never felt for her.  Oh no...

"You want to impress me, you want me to see how nice you feel." Her cheeks were the color of Christmas tree decorations, bright red and shiny, and I made the logical connection for her.

"You're wearing a diaper. You wear diapers. You like to wear diapers. You don't need to, but you want to, and you love it, you were just to shy to tell me. Put my hand on your diaper." Pretty and pony and rainbows.

I want to impress her.  I like wearing diapers?  I want to.  I was too shy... I... I shook my head, but my hands trembled at my side.  My head was blurry, foggy, like I was missing all the important details.  All I could see was a shadow in the fog.  A shadow of Charlotte, and her instruction.  Obey.  The word sunk into me like a knife in my spine.  I felt paralyzed.  My hands reached out and took her hand, and pushed it to the front of my diaper.  I looked up at her, scared and confused.

"Charlotte... I don't know what's going on... please..."

"You're just confused, this is hard for you to talk about, you've never talked to anybody about it, but you trust me."

Gosh the diaper felt lovely on her. My fingers touched the plastic, material not like any other, and she pressed my fingertips firmer against her.

"You're not just a cute face, though, you're not just cute because you wear diapers, you're cuter than other girls that do because you use your diaper. You use it for everything, you choose to, you love it, you're proud to."

"I do not!  I don't!" I knew this was wrong!  I knew she was wrong!  Everything about this was a lie!  She was lying to me!  I didn't wear diapers - this was the first one I'd worn since I was three years old!  And I certainly would never want to!  I shoved her hand away from me and stormed toward the bedroom door, before a word froze me in place.

"Stay!"

She was frozen, but only for a moment.

"Come back here."

She came back to me.  She stopped in front of me. I put my hand on her cheek, smiled, and turned her back to face herself in the mirror again.

"You've never felt this cute before, and you want to be cuter, don't you? Using your diaper is the pinnacle of cuteness, nobody is ever as cute again as they are when they're children, and this is the apex of being a child. You don't want to be a child, but you want to be as cute as one. Tell me how much it means to you."

Fuck you!  Wait... that hadn't come out.  I said it louder, but it wouldn't leave my lips.  I looked at the girl in the mirror, in the rainbow diaper, in the childish shirt, with braided pigtails... and I told the truth.

"Being cute... is... is the most important thing in the world," I muttered. "It's so important to me..." And it was.  It was so important.  I felt tears in my eyes.  What was going on?!  When did this happen?!

"Anybody can be clever, anybody can be rich, anybody can be beautiful, but being cute..." I let my hand rest in front of her, near her diaper, but not touching, inviting her to make the connection. "Only very special people can be cute. Are you special, Kiara?"

I nodded my head.  Her fingers were so close to the front of my diaper.  My diaper... my cheeks turned a darker shade of red.  How had I let this happen?  Why was this happening?  This wasn't right... what had she done to me?

"Then you want to set yourself apart however possible, you want to put yourself ahead of the pack, the others who are cute, those special few... those who wear cute tops, those who wear their diapers... you want to, you need to be above them. You need to love your diaper, you need to use your diaper, you need to be taken care of." My fingers played with her hair and she shook her head, but she didn't argue.  Like she was just being force fed liquid thru a funnel in her mouth.  Like no matter how hard she wanted to deny, it absorbed into her anyway.

Her fingertips touched the waistband of my diaper.  I exhaled sharply, closing my eyes.  But I couldn't keep them closed for long.  In the mirror, she stood behind me, running her fingers up my sides, between my legs, and I felt like I was melting into a puddle on the floor.  I looked up into her eyes, at her smile, with a warm idea.  The same feeling as before.  Feelings of... of...

"I'm going to make cocoa."

I stepped away from her, playing my gambit, I stepped away from her and left her in the mirror to herself. She knew now what being cute meant, what she'd do for it, and what it could do for her. She knew she could have me stay by being cute. I wondered just how deep her obsession had grown.

I paced from one side of the bedroom - with the television - the other side - with the mirror.  This was insane!  I was going crazy!  Firstly, I was dressed in a goddamn diaper in the middle of Charlotte Penning's bedroom!  And secondly... there was nowhere else I wanted to be.  The way she touched me, the way she spoke to me... I felt things that... that... ugh, what was going on!  Was it all a bad dream?!

I finished making the cocoa after a few minutes. But I waited a full fifteen before I returned upstairs, mugs in hand, to see how things had progressed. It was like an investment! Like a savings bond, maturing, paying dividends, or something like that. The fact I was so incredibly turned on by her was just icing on the cake.

I knew what I had to do.  I had to confront her.  I knew who I was.  I knew what I liked and... and who I liked!  Whatever was going on, she had a part to play in it.  Maybe she had drugged me.  Or maybe she had gone into my brain and rewired the circuits, like in those sci-fi movies.  But the truth was clear: this was all Charlotte's fault!  And when she came in that bedroom door, I was going to give her a piece of my mind!  But when she actually did come through that bedroom door, I hesitated.  Because even in her pajamas, her hair short and messy, she was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen in my entire life...

"I remembered how you don't like marshmallows because they have gelatin in them, so I got these vegetarian ones?" I held up the little baggie in one hand, the two mugs of cocoa in the other. "But then I didn't know how many you'd want, so I just brought the bag with me." I was being sweet to her. Overly. In a way that would normally annoy her. But I knew better than to expect that kind of reaction now - I knew how she'd react to my being sweet. I was giddy at the thought.

"Thank you," I mumbled, looking at my feet.  We sat together on her bed and watched television, sipping our cocoa.  Neither of us spoke.  What was I supposed to say?!  And what was she supposed to say?  I licked my lips, playing with the rim of my mug.

"Oh, oops..." I brushed my thumb up her chin where her cocoa had dripped from the side of her lips and then sucked my thumb clean. "You almost made a mess. And not the super cute in-your-diaper kind that you're always talking about wanting to do."

...that caught me off guard.  But the motion of her putting her thumb to my lips quickly overwrote her comment.  She went back ti sipping her cocoa and I stared dumbfounded at the television.  It wasn't much later that the two of us were lying side by side on her bed, but I couldn't think about anything but her...

"You're so precious, you know..." I was playing with her hair when I started to talk, but she wouldn't look at me, not yet. I knew what she wanted, I knew about the third Factor she'd crave, and I wasn't going to make it easy for her to deny it! "I've always seen you as cute, even before you started to express it. I knew that about it... I think for always. How cute you are. How cute you want to be, how cute you can be when you stop fighting it."

She acted like I had always felt this way.  That I wanted to wear diapers.  That I wanted to be cute.  But it wasn't!  I swear, it only just started... didn't it?  Why was everything so fuzzy?  And the more she spoke, the less sure I was.  The more she told me how cute I could be, and the more instructions she'd give...

"Lay on your side, like this."

"Uh huh..."

We were so close, in the quiet midnight hours.  Our foreheads almost touched.  My heart ached this close to her...

"You know, I always wanted to kiss you, Kiara. I always wanted to feel your lips, against mine. I've kissed a lot of girls, but none of them are as cute as you are, none of them wear their diapers proudly, none of them use their diapers like you want to, none of them want to put their hands down my pants and see what all the fuss is about. None of the girls I've kissed are like you. If only you'd kiss me. Kiss me..."

I rolled over, faced away from her, counted silently in my head.

1…

2…

I climbed on top of her, diaper and all, and rolled her onto her back.  And like a flash of lightning, my lips were on hers.  Kissing her, over and over, passionate, warm, wonderful... my chest filled with butterflies.  My head rang with nice words.  And I was consumed.  My hands slid up her shirt, against her bare breast, and squeezed it in my palm.

Oh I didn't want to, I didn't! But I stopped her. I let her kiss me, I let her ravish me, I let her touch me, and then I stopped her.

"Wait." One word. And one word to start the ball rolling. "I don't know if you're cute enough to touch me..."

I looked down at her in a panic, absolutely confused.  She told me to wait, and I did.  My bottom lip quivered and the voice in my head kept telling me that this was the right thing to do.  Stop.  Wait.  This wasn't right!  But her final sentence... not cute enough?  It felt like I'd been dunked into ice water.  Tears filled my eyes...

"You'll be cuter if you use your diaper, cuter still if you choose to use, cutest if you use it while you kiss me, while you touch me... and I reward cute girls who go above and beyond." In way of example, I pressed my fingers against her rainbow diaper and pushed firmly.

My cheeks were crimson.  My whole body ached.  For the past hour, I'd had to pee.  I knew I could have gotten up and gone to the bathroom.  I didn't know how that fit into our dare, but I always had the ability.  But I didn't go.  I didn't go, because of what she had said earlier.  That if I really wanted to be cute... I ran my fingers up her top, lifting it and exposing her breasts.  I bit my lip, unable to take my eyes off her form, undressed, waiting...

"When you're cute enough to use your diaper, I'll let you kiss my boobs... I'll let you put your lips here," I pointed to my nipple, "and here," I pointed to the other, and smiled. "When you prove to me you're cute enough, I'll make you gay like I am."

"I'm not gay," I said, frustrated, as I kissed her lips.  As I ran my fingers up her bare chest and over her erect nipples.  As I pushed the padding between my legs into her thigh, grinding softly and whimpering into her mouth.

"No you're not cute enough to be gay," I taunted her. "Maybe when you diaper is wet you will be, but probably not... not until your diaper is full and messy the way you daydream about. Daydream about it. Daydream about it right now, about kissing me, about kissing my lips and pushing back, about kissing my boobs and feeling your diaper get heavy, about kissing my pretty cunny and pressing your full diaper against my knee. Think about me making you gay, once you're cute enough. My little lezzy girl. Daydream and wet yourself now." I was aroused, and therefore, direct.

"You're disgusting," I muttered between kisses. "You're a pervert... you're--"

But my kisses stopped.  My stomach felt tight.  I felt a little dizzy.  And I realized why.  My body was tense, eager to obey her, eager to... to wet my diaper.  And just as I figured it out, just as I screamed out to stop, a drop filled the padding between my legs.  Then a stream.  Slow, warm, and wet... hissing as it splashed into my diaper and soaked the space between my legs.  I stared at Charlotte, with my mouth agape and a blush on my cheeks.  It wasn't until I'd finished, when the diaper was sopping and warm, that the humiliation washed over me.  What... what had I just done?

"You did it!" I pressed my knee up against her diaper, the one she'd be wearing for the next twenty four hours, and I gave her the right feedback. "You're so proud of yourself, it was so hard to take that step and now you have you know you'll do it over and over, whenever you feel like it, to chase that cuteness." And before she could argue, I took her gaping mouth and pressed it to my chest, putting my nipple between my lips while I played with her braided hair.

"Look who just got cute enough to be a little bit gay for me.  You must be so proud of yourself, I'm so proud of you..."

Tears dripped down my cheeks as her breast was pushed into my mouth.  Her nipple between my lips.  I sucked on instinct, like it was something that never left my coding since the day I was born, and I started to calm down.  The feeling of her breast in my mouth... it satisfied a strange part inside me, an old part, and a very new part as well.  Then I felt my stomach gurgle in a familiar way.  

No... why now...?

"You're just learning how to be cute in ways you didn't know how before, you're breaking through your little glass ceiling, and you're learning..." It was serene for us both, or at least it was for me; serene in that whole 'I'm fucking turned on' kind of way. And boy was I! Here was my straight girl neighbor sucking on my breast, wearing a wet diaper, and being coded to be proud of herself for it. "I wish you were cute enough to be allowed to kiss my cunny, my little diaper girl... I guess you just don't want to be that cute, huh?"

I had never felt so conflicted.  Like I was two entirely separate people, inhabiting one body.  One part of me, an mature, straight adult, furious and burning with frustration.  And the other, in a piss-soaked diaper, and knowing very well what it meant to be cuter.  To be enough for Charlotte.  Tears dripped on her chest as I wrestled with myself, as the sensations in my stomach built.  No, no, no...

"If you were cute enough, I'd let you pull down my pants, I'd let you put your face between my legs, I'd let you smell my panties and how wet your cuteness made me... I'd let you take them off me, if you were cute enough." I was mostly winding myself up at this point, forgetting how potent my words were.

"If you were cute enough, you could kiss my cunny, you could follow my directions and learn how to be gay, I would teach you how to be a lesbian, if you were cute enough. If you were cute and proud to be cute, I'd teach you how to eat my pussy, I'd convert you to being my little girl-hungry queer, and I'd never let you think of icky boys again, boys don't understand what true cuteness is, only girls do, and especially me. If you were cute enough, I'd convert you now..."

I looked up at her with shame written all over my face.  A side of me had won.  The words she said, the feelings that burned inside me... I never stood a chance from the beginning.  I nodded my head and she slipped off her panties.  Her fingers wrapped in my hair as I smelled her lust for the first time.  As I tasted it.  I whimpered and moaned and pushed my face between her legs as hard as I pushed the mess into the seat of my diaper.  At first it was hard to defy my years of potty training, but after the first lump slid between my legs, the rest erupted into the seat of my pants.  And the room filled up with my stinky shame.

Well golly gee, if the fact I had a straight girl who was awful to me ever since I told her I was gay between my legs didn't damn near make me cum, the fact she'd just voluntarily messed herself certainly picked up the slack! I moaned and pulled her face tight to my sex, tender direction given way to uncontrolled lust.

"You're so cute and you're so proud of it, you're going to chase this feeling from now on, this level of cute, you'll always feel incomplete unless your diaper is filled, you'll always know you can be cuter, and when you're this cute you'll want to please me." I moaned. Damn I moaned. She smelled foul and I loved it, she was a baby and I adored it, and I told her over and over the moment she licked to my direction, that she was cute now, she was gay now, she was converted now, and she was never happier. Tomorrow might be awkward for her, waking up in my arms, diaper rash awful, smell potent, tongue tasting of my cunny, but tonight.... tonight was amazing.

The next morning, I stripped myself of the diaper and showered.  I couldn't stop thinking about the night before.  Where those feelings had come from.  Why I had done what I'd done.  I cried, I screamed, I spiraled into depression, all in the matter of one 45 minute shower.  I went back into Charlotte's room, dressed only in a towel, to find her still asleep in her bed.  I could kill her.  Strangle her!  Or... or stab her.  But I didn't want to.  I felt... weirdly fond of her.  More fond than I had ever been.  And suddenly, I started to feel uncomfortable.  Incomplete.  I bit my lip and searched through Charlotte's closet, wondering where she'd gotten that stupid diaper in the first place.  I found the package - a set of ten - and pulled one out.  The tell-tale rainbows and ponies greeted me like old friends.  My cheeks burned with pride and I went to wake up my new girlfriend, leaving the package of eight diapers behind.  

Eight Rainbow Pride diapers, with the slogan: "Proud to be cute, proud to obey, proud of your new sexuality".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Disclaimer: The Dotty Diaper Company’s Rainbow Pride diapers (found on abdlcompany.com) do not actually make you gay.  I feel like it’s important that we specify that.

IMG_0572-1-600x600.jpg

• Like 10

I really like this story. I am so going to have to Show your story to my Mistresses. Both of them being Lesbians they will surely enjoy this story.  Also those diapers are so cute, most likely no where near my size, which is the norm for me finding a diaper that either runs to small for me or slightly too big for me. I will still have to check them out. Me being new here I will say I look forward to seeing more of your stories on here. 

1 hour ago, Prissy said:

I really like this story. I am so going to have to Show your story to my Mistresses. Both of them being Lesbians they will surely enjoy this story.  Also those diapers are so cute, most likely no where near my size, which is the norm for me finding a diaper that either runs to small for me or slightly too big for me. I will still have to check them out. Me being new here I will say I look forward to seeing more of your stories on here. 

The SIZE CHART for these marvelous fantastic GAY diapers:

The colors are so rainbow that one would want to wear just the diapers !

Size Chart

Medium 28″-36″ (71 – 91.5cm)
Large 36″-48″ (91.5 – 122cm)

If you are TOO small suggest wearing another diaper underneath to bulk out the fitting - maybe even crotch padding to increase the waddling walk - won't you be cute !

What a double turn on - fancy pants diapers and a story that goes with 'em !

12 hours ago, Prissy said:

Me being new here I will say I look forward to seeing more of your stories on here. 

I can highly recommend Little Luzy. It's an emotional rollercoaster of a story about abuse, recovery, and... Hot Lesbian Sex! Like, WOW! They do stuff in that story that make this one look like Barney the Dinosaur in comparison!

If that sounds like your thing, you can find a downloadable version on Sophie & Pudding's Patreon.

17 hours ago, Prissy said:

I really like this story. I am so going to have to Show your story to my Mistresses.

Make sure to tell us what they think! :D 

15 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Size Chart

Medium 28″-36″ (71 – 91.5cm)
Large 36″-48″ (91.5 – 122cm)

Thank you so much for the size posting BabyLock!  Usually I'm uncomfortably between Medium and Large, but this time the Larges were actually a little small! O_O

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I can highly recommend Little Luzy. It's an emotional rollercoaster of a story about abuse, recovery, and... Hot Lesbian Sex! Like, WOW! They do stuff in that story that make this one look like Barney the Dinosaur in comparison!

If that sounds like your thing, you can find a downloadable version on Sophie & Pudding's Patreon.

Thanks for the promotion Wanna :wub:

Here's a link to a thread made a while back about all our stories! CLICK HERE

~Sophie

Oh you two girls!! You've done it again. What a great little story. Of course it didn't work on me because I'm already there!!! ...truth be known it did get me just a bit aroused.

And of course the diapers don't make you gay!... But us LGBT types know the secret. It goes against gay ethics to be so public about the fact that we have that power, but at least you didn't give away how we actually turn people and I can at least admit to it because you've already spilled the gay beans... Anyway, my main focus is finding cis gender guys and turning them transgender MtF's. Oh, it's SO much fun!!

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Make sure to tell us what they think! :D 

I shared your story with them and they absolutely loved it. They said they wish that was a real thing because they can think of several people they have encountered in life who they wish they could do that to. Especially with some people who were not so very nice to them back when they both went to highschool and got bullied alot. 

That was another fantastic story. As I was reading this I couldn’t help but wonder what it was that was causing Kiara to give in to the suggestions. Was she drugged? It almost seemed like she was under hypnosis but there was nothing to confirm that. I really wish I could give this a like but I ran out earlier. I did order some of these diapers. Not necessarily because of how they look but rather because of how you described their function. I don’t necessarily care what the diapers look like because I don’t let everyone see what I am wearing. I am more concerned with the functionality. 

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

As I was reading this I couldn’t help but wonder what it was that was causing Kiara to give in to the suggestions. Was she drugged? It almost seemed like she was under hypnosis but there was nothing to confirm that.

It was implied that the diapers turned her gay. Hence the caveat at the end of the story:

On 2/19/2018 at 5:42 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Disclaimer: The Dotty Diaper Company’s Rainbow Pride diapers (found on abdlcompany.com) do not actually make you gay.  I feel like it’s important that we specify that.

It was basically magic. :lol: 

But if you want a science explanation, let's go with... the company identified chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin that relate to obedience and a need for physical attention.  And it alters the chemicals in the brain that trigger attraction.  Because... being cute and attractive is so important to the wearer, they find others with their features cute and attractive as well.  So boys like boys and girls like girls. *nods* Then those chemicals are powdered into the diaper, which OBVIOUSLY are transmitted to the wearer. (Totally just made that up on the spot.)

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

It was basically magic. :lol: 

But if you want a science explanation, let's go with... the company identified chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin that relate to obedience and a need for physical attention.  And it alters the chemicals in the brain that trigger attraction.  Because... being cute and attractive is so important to the wearer, they find others with their features cute and attractive as well.  So boys like boys and girls like girls. *nods* Then those chemicals are powdered into the diaper, which OBVIOUSLY are transmitted to the wearer. (Totally just made that up on the spot.)

It scares me how plausible all that sounds.