LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tucking questions

blitz1027

Hey hey.  Not sure if this is the right place for this or not but it’d its not my apologies.  

Im interested in trying to tuck and I see a lot of people use tape and some use a medical/skin adhesive.  Since I wear diapers 24/7 I’d rather avoid using tape and try adhesive.  My questions are first and foremost, what and where can I get an adhesive that would work for this?

secondly I’d like peoples opinions on tucking using this method.  How long does it last using an adhesive?  How comfortable is it?  

I’m looking for any insight into this that I can get before I try it.  Thanks in advance.

So I’m guessing no one has any advice.  All I’ve been able to find at the local stores in terms of adhesive is liquid bandage but I don’t think that will do what I’m wanting to do

If you're wearing diapers 24/7 I'm not sure why you'd want to tuck. You could try the gaff method where you gently push your testes back up into the cavity above and stretch your penis back between your legs. Don't know if that helps.

Thanks for the advice and sorry for the delay in my reply.  I’ve attempted that on multiple occasions and either I’m doing something wrong or my body isn’t built right but it never stays in position for more than a couple seconds before everything shifts back to its proper place.

Well, you do need to keep things snug to keep everything in place. If your diapers aren't snugged up tight it probably won't work too well. In lieu of that just point things South when you pad up; not the same but it feels less male.

I`ve never used a adhesive to stay tucked. Recently Momma decided I needed to be in chastity , the chastity cages keep you tucked very well.

I`ve never used a adhesive to stay tucked. Recently Momma decided I needed to be in chastity , the chastity cages keep you tucked very well.

Butt the bulge factor - that is excessive bulge when wearing diapers - butt then usually that is not of concern as a fancy crinkly diaper cover is

covering it all or some outer garment be a skirt yoga pants shortall or onesie.

This chastity device is not going to reduce the mons pubis but worse exaggerate it.

Tucking done right can be oh so sissy f-l-a-t and hiding that diaper bulk under fitted clothing.

Another solution is wearing one size smaller than usual of a compression bike pant - that will power hold everything in place.