LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Group family roleplay

Hya123

I want to start a group family roleplay. But only with two other people. Who can write in third person and more than two sentences per post. 

Character needed two parents  three-two children between the ages 1-14 for the children. Also this not all about accidents or diaper changes. So  I don’t want a seven old to still be in pull ups or having accidents. So the ages 1-4 can still have accidents or wear pull ups/diapers.

also don’t take over other people character and WRITE IN THIRD PERSON. 

Another thing no kids with disabilities like adhd is fine and asthma but noI hung more serious than that. 

I’ll play the mom she 34 years old and works at home doing advertising. She loves all her kids equally and wants to give them the best life ever. She is very strict when it comes to chores or having the house messy because she ocd. Which mean everything is always neat and clean. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father is called Tom and is aged 36. He works at an office but sometimes works at home as well. He helps look after his children and cleans and cooks. He loves his wife dearly

Skylar is an 18 month old toddler. She is a mommys little princess. She is still getting used to walking around. Her parents have started to try and potty trian her but it isnt working st the moment

Can I be the older child of 16?

Dan is a popular high school students.  Into sports and captain of the basketball and baseball teams. Has a girlfriend. He enjoys spending time with his younger siblings 

Okay sounds good I’ll play the middle child. 

Chloe is five year old she doesn’t have trouble using the potty. She just really sassy and gets jealous of her younger sibling but wants to be a big girl. 

( I’ll start it ) 

it was Sunday morning and raining so hailey decided today would be a good day to stay in the house and let the kids play she made some breakfast and waited for them to get up. 

Tom wakes up to the smell of the breakfast that his wife has just made. He gets up putting some sweatpants and a t-shirt on before heading downstairs. "Morning dear." He says cuddling her from behind kissing her cheek. 

Skylar is laid in her crib as she starts to wake up. "Mama." She cries sitting up wearing a completely used diaper. 

Hailey was making breakfast. “ I think the kids are up can you go see” hailey said. 

Chloe got up and walked down the stairs she lifted her hands up for Tom.

Hailey was making breakfast. “ I think the kids are up can you go see” hailey said. 

Chloe got up and walked down the stairs she lifted her hands up for Tom.

I tickle your tummy "it's only honey  don't worry.  I'm not mad.  I like spending time with you Skylar.  I'm sorry I was mean" I say as I try to make her smile while I get her cleaned up