LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Nappy85!

nappy85

Hi all

So been hovering around for a week or so. I'm Nappy85, a Nappy (Diaper) Lover from Manchester UK. In terms of how I got into wearing them, always had this thought about one day when I moved out from my parents, I would wear nappies - don't know what prompted it but I do remember having this feeling of wanting to wear them for the longest time. So when I moved out, first shop included a pack of Tena Pullups.

Not sure what else to say, so feel free to say hi and ask away...

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Nappy85. Glad you joined us, and nice to meet you. You’re in good company here, and share some of the same thoughts. I’m 53, and have like diapers and plastic pants since, forever. No real definitive thing, to pinpoint why, just always have. It’s a long story too. 

I’m guessing you are partial to disposable nappies/diapers? Were they what you had as a child? Have you ever tried cloth, and plastic pants? What are your thoughts on them, either way? I like disposable diapers too, but I was brought up in the 60’s, so I’m more geared to cloth. So, I had to ask about how you feel about that. 

Well, hope to see you round, and please be sure to have fun and enjoy!  

Welcome to the site I have had to wear for over 39 years due to an accident when I was 16. I like many who grew in the 1960's we grew up with cloth and plastic pants. I use both but at night I always wear cloth most of the time. Disposables when I travel.

Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the site. I hope you find lots of members to chat to and help you open up the blank points we all have about our love and feelings about nappies, (diapers). It has been said a love or want to wear is something very deep rooted in our minds that it will be with you for life. That being so it's nice knowing there are so many others like us out there to guide you through the troubled times.