LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone know good ABDL dating sites

Chrisdiapersbaby

Question

4 answers to this question

Diapermates.  It's the sister site to Daily Diapers and it's free.  Great site.  You just have to do like any other site, be aware there may be phonies you have to weed through.  I found most people I chat with are really nice and there are a lot of members here that are members there as well.

Personally, I have a difficult time with dating sites. I've had better experience meeting people in person through friends or at furry conventions then I've had with meeting people online. Diaper Mates Doesn't allow you to search for people by state, only country and personally, I'm not interested in trying to meet someone who lives half way a crossed the country, let alone world. Outside of Diaper mates, a lot of the other dating sites for the ABDL community are full of younger people and nothing against people of a younger age but I generally don't find myself connecting with people younger then me or even my own age for that matter. On top of that, there was even an occasion where someone lied about their age and I had to report them. You can never really know who your actually talking to online and so honestly, I never really trust the person I'm chatting with online until I've actually met them.

Honestly (now that I think of it) I find meeting people who also share this interest to be very difficult in general. Even though I'm a gay, furry, Diaper loving male, I know that when it comes to meeting someone within the community, I should feel like I have the best advantage (considering it seems like a majority of the ABDL community are Male and gay) but if you think about out of the billions of people living on the planet (Google reports 7.442 billion as of 2016 to be exact) only a tiny percentage have a fetish at all, never the less an interest in diaper and if your someone like myself who feels that the interest in diapers is important enough that it needs to be including in any relationship I enter in, you can't help but feel screwed either way.