LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1st diaper ever

BabyBee88

Hello and welcome Baby Bee. Good for ordering your first diapers, yah! Maybe if you told us something about yourself, it would make it easier to give you some tips, or advice. What kind of diapers did you get? Do you want to wet them? Do you want to dirty (pooh) in them? Comes down to what you like, and what you want to do in your diapers. Also, what you want to do while you are wearing them too. Are you going to be by yourself, with a significant other? Do you want to wear them out, or only at home? Do you like to think of yourself as an Adult Baby, Little, or just a Diaper Lover? Will it be just about wearing diapers, or as I mentioned. I know you stated, you are a "horny diaper lover", but maybe there's more to your thoughts and intentions? How long have you had these desires, to wear diapers? Does it go back to childhood, or something resent? Did someone else put you on to diapers, or just something you thought you wanted to do?

I know it's a lot to through out there, but you asked for it! LOL. Don't worry though, just go with what you feel, and do what you want, explore!  And most of all, have fun and enjoy!!!

22 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello and welcome Baby Bee. Good for ordering your first diapers, yah! Maybe if you told us something about yourself, it would make it easier to give you some tips, or advice. What kind of diapers did you get? Do you want to wet them? Do you want to dirty (pooh) in them? Comes down to what you like, and what you want to do in your diapers. Also, what you want to do while you are wearing them too. Are you going to be by yourself, with a significant other? Do you want to wear them out, or only at home? Do you like to think of yourself as an Adult Baby, Little, or just a Diaper Lover? Will it be just about wearing diapers, or as I mentioned. I know you stated, you are a "horny diaper lover", but maybe there's more to your thoughts and intentions? How long have you had these desires, to wear diapers? Does it go back to childhood, or something resent? Did someone else put you on to diapers, or just something you thought you wanted to do?

I know it's a lot to through out there, but you asked for it! LOL. Don't worry though, just go with what you feel, and do what you want, explore!  And most of all, have fun and enjoy!!!

Yeap knowing more about you would help a lot.