LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printed nappies

I wear what I get at the Goodwill or thrift stores.  Usually that means store type brands like Prevail, Attends, McKesson, Wallgreens and Wings.  These are usually white, tan or light blue.  I am a DL and do not care for printed diapers as I am not into AB stuff in any way.  That said, if the Goodwill had printed adult diapers for $5 a package, I'm sure I would take advantage of the price and buy them.  I'd get them for the fact that they are diapers I can wear and the price, not because of the color or prints on the outside.

• Like 1

Pretty much like Oliver D said I don’t care much about printed diapers either, I do have a couple Crinklz and they have prints I could buy them very cheap so I did. I prefer medical looking diapers.

• 1 month later...

i love printed diapers, but classic white is great too. when it comes to printed i generally something that is toned-down and looks more like a real baby diaper (like an abu super dry kids), but i went diaper shopping today, picked up a pack of rearz princess, and am currently wearing one and loving the heck out of it

• Like 1

I like printed, but I don’t wear them. The diapers look cute, but as a barrel-shaped, shirt hairy guy, I don’t look cute in anything. Besides, it’s not like I’m looking at them while eating them, and it’s not worth the expense to me. I wear Abena products. 

Now, if I had a lovely little to take care of, I’d keep her in the cutest diapers she could stand.

• 2 months later...

I have an assortment of plain and print diapers,  I find the prints to be more fun when around others.  I usually wear contour cut, velcro closing diapers.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:20 AM, Gsxr said:

Ive  just  ordered  a bag of these can't wait for them to be delivered

received_1051490871656185.jpeg

What are those diapers exactly?  At first, I thought they were ABU Peekabu's, but the print is different.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 7:20 AM, Firefly 35 said:

What are those diapers exactly?  At first, I thought they were ABU Peekabu's, but the print is different.

Nappies r us  have designed them themselves they're fantastic very comfortable

I only purchase plain white washable diapers, but I have received some decorated cloth diapers as gifts,

I also only buy non-decorated disposale diapers and pull-on. Sometimes I use magic markers to decorate those.

I very much prefer printed diapers for some reason I dont like the medical diapers anymore. The best I have used so far is "Abu preschool plastic edition" But I do like to use thicker diapers now and then.

I love printed diapers. I love them with any kind of babyish designs. My mom always kept me in good diapers for a reason. So that what what I always try to wear.

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely prefer printed diapers. They just feel so childish and look so cute, plus it really sells the fact that they're diapers. 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, Gsxr said:

Ive  just  ordered  a bag of these can't wait for them to be delivered

received_1051490871656185.jpeg

Wow, those are really cute! Where'd ya get 'em? 

On 8/6/2018 at 3:43 AM, JoJo The Diaper Boy said:

I definitely prefer printed diapers. They just feel so childish and look so cute, plus it really sells the fact that they're diapers. 

Wow, those are really cute! Where'd ya get 'em? 

Nappiesrus.com