LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going a bit crazy over this 21 year old and not liking myself...

So a while back, this guy on fetlife, college student, 21 years old messages me and offers quite bluntly to change my diaper.  Comes across as a bit stalkerish at first, but my intial reaction is, "sounds bad but doesn't feel dangerous."  Eventually we became Skype buddies, he started to become a bit dominant, but in a nice way.  Mainly telling me to be a good boy, put on a diaper and wet it.  Conversation usually went in the way like "these are expensive, don't want to use them," he'd say to use them anyway and I would, and would end up enjoying it.  He's not on skype very often (I assume he studies hard and puts pleasure last), so it's not like I'm burning through diapers quickly because of this.

The kid's shy and doesn't want to meet up in person yet, and frankly I'm having a hard time respecting that.  I do not like that I'm having a hard time respecting that.  I'm worried about both of our behaviors, mine especially.  It's starting to obsess me really.  The idea of him dominating me with only his voice has a LOT of appeal.  The guy is half my size, 5 years younger than me, is studying in a field that REQUIRES confidence to be good at it (any creative field does, really), but I feel like a one night stand will either make us stronger or break us. 

He says he wants friendship but does brush me off when I ask him questions like "Are there any TV shows you like that we could watch together?"

I really feel like neither one of us is fully ready to be friends as much as we may both want it.  I don't know what to do.  I don't want either of us to be hurt from this, but this seems unavoidable right now.  We pursue our obsessions, we both get hurt.  We tear each other apart, we both get hurt.

And if he was any age UNDER 21, I wouldn't be considering this at all.

I've shared with him that I want us to talk as friends and attempt to put lust aside and talk as friends, and maybe pursue our sexual interests AFTER at least one real conversation, but that's the best I can think of right now.

Any advice?

Not sure where the whole age panic is coming from. Legal age is 16-18 depending on where you live. Whether you are the same age or ten years apart makes no difference. Only if you are happy together. Everyone is attracted differently. When he is ready to meet, you will. I know its hard to wait, but you have to give him the time he needs. A one night stand won't hurt, but again he has to be ready.

Be careful about a meet up!  What's often on the internet is not what it is portrayed to be!  Do it in a safe place, like a McDonalds for a cup of coffee first, do not go with him in his car!  Drive yourself once you feel comfortable (I suggest after several casual meetings in a public place)  and always have a way out if things start going bad!  Have a spare key hidden in one of those magnetic boxes that you can hide outside on your car somewhere just in case he takes your keys so you can't get away.  It's also a good idea to set a time and let a trusted person know where you are going to be and when you will be back.  If they do not hear from you by that arranged time, they can bring help or start a search for you.

All you know about this person is what they told you on Skype, and it is in a dominating situation with a diaper fetish.  It may be OK, but don't take a chance!  Be safe and take precautions!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Be careful about a meet up!  What's often on the internet is not what it is portrayed to be!  Do it in a safe place, like a McDonalds for a cup of coffee first, do not go with him in his car!  Drive yourself once you feel comfortable (I suggest after several casual meetings in a public place)  and always have a way out if things start going bad!  Have a spare key hidden in one of those magnetic boxes that you can hide outside on your car somewhere just in case he takes your keys so you can't get away.  It's also a good idea to set a time and let a trusted person know where you are going to be and when you will be back.  If they do not hear from you by that arranged time, they can bring help or start a search for you.

All you know about this person is what they told you on Skype, and it is in a dominating situation with a diaper fetish.  It may be OK, but don't take a chance!  Be safe and take precautions!

This right here.  Always have an escape plan, and let someone know about your plans in case things go south.  Start casual, public places.  Always have a plan B and an escape route.

I actually think it's exactly as it looks with this guy- he wants fast solutions, and he's looking for someone else at this point since I don't want to give it to him.

But really...I'm pansexual, and as much as the idea of accidentally impregnanting a girl and having a child I'm not ready to have yet...I obviously like women more.  I bond with women more as friends, most of my wet dreams involve females (a few involve men but most involve women), and I have considered marrying a certain woman when I was 18.

But at this point, I don't want a random hookup.  My character, lil Mischief, feels REAL to me right now, like he's an actual 8-year old kid who's terrified he'll never get out of diapers (I don't have that problem in real life).  I'd rather have a friend to talk to me right now than a sexual partner.