LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weeing more when wearing nappies

Poobottom

I have asked this elsewhere in the site but never got a conclusive answer. Does anyone in this forum find, like me, that they wee more when wearing nappies? If I don't wear I go for a wee once or twice in a 7 or 8 hour period. Yet when I wear a nappy, every day at work btw, I wee so much that I soak my nappy within an hour. Why do I wee more when wearing nappies? Don't get me wrong I love a wet nappy on my bottom, I love a pooey one but that doesn't work in my line of work as I visit people in their houses.

You have answered your own question. :-)  You pee more, because you like it. Be sure that your brain has almost unlimited power over your body. You want something, your brain releases the right substance, and it's done. That's why some people are able to withstand incredible pain or cold. Some people will get blister if they are told by hypnotist that coin touching their skin is very hot. So yeah, you can make yourself pee more, if you really want it. :-)

I find that, yes, I wee more too - in small amounts and frequently so overall more total volume. And despite drinking more I end up dehydrated after a day in diapers. 

Up until recently I put it down to wanting to wet when wearing (I don’t get to wear as often as I would like due to external commitments) but recently I have realised that wetting when wearing is getting more automatic than I thought - eg wanting to keep dry as I was in town without a change and knowing I was meeting up with a friend, I found myself wetting - and despite having emptied my bladder just 30 mins earlier before putting the diaper on. This makes me understand how people drift into 24/7 wearing without intending too. Subconscious mind at work?

Your subconscious and your body will adapt to being diapered that's one of the main reasons urologists push meds over diapers as you will pee more often as your subconscious starts to accept your protected and theres no need to retain the pee.  your  sphincter mucles will also relax more and more as you wear and use your diapers.  For me the extra loss of control really dose not mater as I am wearing for an existing bladder issue. 

Remember the more you use your diaper the more likely it is for you to loses some control that will lead you to wear for need not desire and then as you wear 24/7 you will looses more control as time goes on. Every one is different some will never loose control and others will become diaper dependant quicker they they could imagine. 

2 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Your subconscious and your body will adapt to being diapered that's one of the main reasons urologists push meds over diapers as you will pee more often as your subconscious starts to accept your protected and theres no need to retain the pee.  your  sphincter mucles will also relax more and more as you wear and use your diapers.  For me the extra loss of control really dose not mater as I am wearing for an existing bladder issue. 

Remember the more you use your diaper the more likely it is for you to loses some control that will lead you to wear for need not desire and then as you wear 24/7 you will looses more control as time goes on. Every one is different some will never loose control and others will become diaper dependant quicker they they could imagine. 

Agree totally once I switched to nappies 24/7 I very quickly lost what remaining bladder control I had

Really appreciate the insights I honestly think I wee more rather than the same amount. I can do a wee and as soon as I put my nappy in I wee again. But I'm quite happy with the situation 

• 1 month later...

As an on and off padded dad, I find it's very much like toilet training. Over time you taught your body and mind to allow waste removal on the throne. Similarly, I find myself with very little control when I'm diapered. I taught myself that they were an acceptable place to go, but when I'm not partaking I have an iron bladder and prolly 2 full hours of pull over now level of control. 

When I'm diapered, though, I often dribble every time I stand or sit...

For me it is actually the exact opposite.  I wear diapers permanently but when I am on the potty for voiding or taking a shower or just laying on a pee pee pad to air out I constantly feel the need to pee all the time.  I do not really notice this when I am diapered but if I am not in a diaper I feel like I am dripping and making pee pee constantly.  Since deciding to wear diapers all the time I tried to take them off twice, both times for about an hour.  The feeling to pee all the time was so intense that the first time I sat on the potty the whole time and the second time I actually wet my shorts.

Hi Poobottom.  Great to see you mate.  I'm not sure why I didn't spot this thread until now.  This may seem surprising but I'm find when I'm in nappies that I find I need to wee less than if I'm not wearing protection.  Often I can go for hours if I've got a nappy on without needing to wee much at all.  If I'm not wearing a nappy it's a different matter altogether and I've often come close to weeing myself in public.  

17 minutes ago, Ady692010 said:

Hi Poobottom.  Great to see you mate.  I'm not sure why I didn't spot this thread until now.  This may seem surprising but I'm find when I'm in nappies that I find I need to wee less than if I'm not wearing protection.  Often I can go for hours if I've got a nappy on without needing to wee much at all.  If I'm not wearing a nappy it's a different matter altogether and I've often come close to weeing myself in public.  

Hi buddy long time no see, funny how people are different eh? I honestly wee loads more when in my nappy. Still weeing your self in public isn't all that bad now is it? ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for that mate.  Although I always use my nappies when wearing them - eventually at any rate - I've yet to summon up the courage to wet myself in public without protection.  I've got a pair of black tracksuit bottoms and maybe one day I could go commando in those and wet them, probably in my own village for a start so that I could get home quickly if need be.  

42 minutes ago, Ady692010 said:

Thanks for that mate.  Although I always use my nappies when wearing them - eventually at any rate - I've yet to summon up the courage to wet myself in public without protection.  I've got a pair of black tracksuit bottoms and maybe one day I could go commando in those and wet them, probably in my own village for a start so that I could get home quickly if need be.  

I love using black shorts and wee myself, the swim variety dry pretty quick

On 2/18/2018 at 2:37 AM, Poobottom said:

I have asked this elsewhere in the site but never got a conclusive answer. Does anyone in this forum find, like me, that they wee more when wearing nappies? If I don't wear I go for a wee once or twice in a 7 or 8 hour period. Yet when I wear a nappy, every day at work btw, I wee so much that I soak my nappy within an hour. Why do I wee more when wearing nappies? Don't get me wrong I love a wet nappy on my bottom, I love a pooey one but that doesn't work in my line of work as I visit people in their houses.

Personally I drink more water to keep my pee clear and smell minimal. Also since wetting is the fun part, I pee when I feel the littlest bit. If I'm about to leak when I'm heading out at the end of my shift then I feel like I did good