LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My family doesn't approve of anything  little and not willing to participate. They banned it to be honest and I have respected their wishes and put myself in good until I can move out

But the day before yesterday my dad called me upstairs to his room and told me to go into the bathroom and close the door then he does  a diaper check knowing that I don't have any in his house. The agreement is that I will not regress or wear  until I can get a place of my own .  I would be kicked out and be living in the streets of Georgia if I went against t this agreement. Granted he has a right to know what's in the house  but to flat out accuse me of  breaking the rules. I'm still bothers by this again to myself why is he accusing me of this when he gets  the mail and has security cameras in the house this makes me feel like he is trying to find a reason to put me out. Not only that but he has put my business out in the street for everyone to hear like at Wal-Mart and resturants. If he is not willing then why is he doing this? I'm confused could it be that he is trying to change who I am  because he doesn't understand why I am the way I am? Does he even care  at all? Why me

• Sad 1

It sounds like a very difficult situation, to say the least. But, there are realities to deal with. Unfortunately, if you want to remain in the house, you will have to play that game. Or, you will have to see if you can make other arrangements, like stay with friends, or other relatives. The only other advice I can offer, is to try and keep a good dialogue with your family, hopefully you can stay on common ground. And, hopefully you can all have understanding, for each other. 

Your  parents seem pretty severe, but it seems they mean it.  Maybe he is humiliating you so that you do move out, or maybe he is checking since you were found in full baby mode (from one of your other posts).  No way to know really unless you ask him.  Security cameras .....  do they know you visit ABDL websites?  It's hard to tell from afar what they are up to.  I think AbabeBill is correct to keep a good dialogue with them, but maybe you should offer to help around the house some or something like that to get in better graces.  I hope things lighten up for you, but you really need to start, if you have not, working on a plan to get a better job or move when you can.  Not sure what you mean about putting your business out there like at Walmart, etc. unless he is trying to to humiliate you further,  open a dialogue or force you to grow up or what some people call "buck up."

And no, he doesn't care about your Little feelings.  He's already said that.  Seriously, I am sure you have a gut feeling about your situation and should proceed accordingly to making your current life better, and that will eventually be, somewhere else.

Playing the devil's advocate, maybe he read the ABDL community and saw all the sneaking around posts so he thinks you are doing it too. 

I am sorry he is not accepting of your lifestyle, is it possible you can find a room mate and move out or move in with relatives? You might have to move out of town then if they live far away. 

Pansexual and Nonbinary so I know what it's like to be forced to live with nonaccepting parents. All can offer is letting you know that I've been there for whatever that's worth.

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Your  parents seem pretty severe, but it seems they mean it.  Maybe he is humiliating you so that you do move out, or maybe he is checking since you were found in full baby mode (from one of your other posts).  No way to know really unless you ask him.  Security cameras .....  do they know you visit ABDL websites?  It's hard to tell from afar what they are up to.  I think AbabeBill is correct to keep a good dialogue with them, but maybe you should offer to help around the house some or something like that to get in better graces.  I hope things lighten up for you, but you really need to start, if you have not, working on a plan to get a better job or move when you can.  Not sure what you mean about putting your business out there like at Walmart, etc. unless he is trying to to humiliate you further,  open a dialogue or force you to grow up or what some people call "buck up."

And no, he doesn't care about your Little feelings.  He's already said that.  Seriously, I am sure you have a gut feeling about your situation and should proceed accordingly to making your current life better, and that will eventually be, somewhere else.

What I meant by putting my business out in the street is  he will say things like I don't need a 28 year baby I need a grown 28 year old son  if you could make your mind up on how to play a video game or being an abdl then why I can't you live a normal life and there are people next to us and their are people standin outside by their cars loading their groceries and I'm like hey can you keep it on the down low because I don't want to I don't want everybody to know what's going on with me it's none of their business and he's like can't nobody hear us they are way over there and I have a feeling that somebody may have heard him talking about me and just choosing not to say anything. I am helping out around the house and that seems to be going well for me trying to save up so I can get a car so I can at least have my diapers and not be breaking the rules. And my family does not know that I visit a video websites thankfully so I'm grateful for that

I'm all for moving out but first I need to get Transportation before thinking about getting place of my own I'm with you all the way on that one Glennie and xander.williams I  even thought about buying a small RV to live in and only go to my dad's during the day and at night and when I have to work I am away from the house

14 minutes ago, Rift The husky said:

I'm all for moving out but first I need to get Transportation before thinking about getting place of my own I'm with you all the way on that one Glennie and xander.williams I  even thought about buying a small RV to live in and only go to my dad's during the day and at night and when I have to work I am away from the house

If you have a good bus system near where you live, that would probably be the easiest and most affordable for transportation.  Aside from that, an RV could work as both housing and transportation so you wouldn't need to stay at your dad's at all if you don't want to.

41 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

If you have a good bus system near where you live, that would probably be the easiest and most affordable for transportation.  Aside from that, an RV could work as both housing and transportation so you wouldn't need to stay at your dad's at all if you don't want to.

There's no bus route near me but I am going with getting a RV though 

I would suggest to move out, same as Glennie. From your description I would say that your family doesn't even deserve your respect. I am very sure that with this story, nobody of good character would be on their side. Be yourself, be strong, and don't look back! :-)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Firzen said:

I would suggest to move out, same as Glennie. From your description I would say that your family doesn't even deserve your respect. I am very sure that with this story, nobody of good character would be on their side. Be yourself, be strong, and don't look back! :-)

I couldn't agree more  

Get all your shit together as far as money and good stable job, get yourself a cheap car ( anything that runs well enough), basic insurance to be legal and find a place of your own.  Work up to being able to sustain yourself as quickly as it's fesable.  It's one thing for your dad to set rules about diapers in his home, it's another thing the way he is treating you with surprise diaper checks and security cameras.  It's his house after all, but who gives a shit what you do in the privacy of your own room? He does, that's for sure and you have to live by his rules.  If you do move out, see how long he takes to miss having you around and how he treats you.  If he still looks down on you (and if you feel a little like speaking up to him), remind him that when you alienate your kids, one day when you are old you will be very lonely with no one to help you, take care of you or visit you!

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Get all your shit together as far as money and good stable job, get yourself a cheap car ( anything that runs well enough), basic insurance to be legal and find a place of your own.  Work up to being able to sustain yourself as quickly as it's fesable.  It's one thing for your dad to set rules about diapers in his home, it's another thing the way he is treating you with surprise diaper checks and security cameras.  It's his house after all, but who gives a shit what you do in the privacy of your own room? He does, that's for sure and you have to live by his rules.  If you do move out, see how long he takes to miss having you around and how he treats you.  If he still looks down on you (and if you feel a little like speaking up to him), remind him that when you alienate your kids, one day when you are old you will be very lonely with no one to help you, take care of you or visit you!

I already have renters Insurance  through USAA  and I Plan to pick my auto insurance when I go to buy a RV  that way I  can be close to my job. I also have a butane stove top and pots and pans, some ramen noodles in my storage for emergency situations.

15 minutes ago, Rift The husky said:

I already have renters Insurance  through USAA  and I Plan to pick my auto insurance when I go to buy a RV  that way I  can be close to my job. I also have a butane stove top and pots and pans, some ramen noodles in my storage for emergency situations.

Sounds like you've got a plan (gives thumbs up)