LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using stories for wish fulfillment

Absolutely. Truth be told, a lot of the ABDL stuff I write has a wish fulfillment aspect to them in one way or another. I feel it's just natural that I want to see stuff play out the way I wish it could in real life, especially with this side of myself. I do my best though to keep in mind my obligation to readers to still tell a good story and not let my writing become too self-indulgent.

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

This.  Emphatically.  

Agreed.  If I do a story that's wholly wish fulfillment, I keep it really short and there still has to be plot hooks there.  "A Touch of Magic" is purely wish fulfillment but it's short and it's sweet, and so it doesn't feel self-indulgent (to me anyway).

That is one of the things that I love about a story that's wholly wish fulfillment is that you don't have to worry too much about a plot as you can just let your imagination and creativity flow. Toddling back in time to second babyhood is more of a wish fulfillment thing as the ABDL stories that I write is mostly wish fulfillment

17 hours ago, sonofninasayers said:

That is one of the things that I love about a story that's wholly wish fulfillment is that you don't have to worry too much about a plot as you can just let your imagination and creativity flow. Toddling back in time to second babyhood is more of a wish fulfillment thing as the ABDL stories that I write is mostly wish fulfillment

I'm sorry, but if you don't worry about a plot, it's not very fun for your readers to read your wish fulfillment as it wanders aimlessly without any direction.  It's your wish, not theirs.  Completely self-indulgent if you don't invest effort in making sure it's fun for them.  

5 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I'm sorry, but if you don't worry about a plot, it's not very fun for your readers to read your wish fulfillment as it wanders aimlessly without any direction.  It's your wish, not theirs.  Completely self-indulgent if you don't invest effort in making sure it's fun for them.  

Hum, fair point