LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Five days in nappies

Ever since i fully excepted my desire to wear nappies i'v been steadily progressing with my nappy wearing,to a point where i felt comfortable trying out nappies for an extended period,with a possibility of eventually going 24/7. I'v now had 5 days of continual nappy wearing,the longest time i'v been in nappies as an adult and loved every minute of it,wasn't sure at first how this would go,but, i was surprised at how easy i got into a daily routine of nappies, not sure yet how this will work out long term at the moment,but i'am sure at some point i will be 24/7. For now i plan on wearing most of the time,probably up to 80% util i get more experience with this life style.

longest i've gone was 4 days straight. and i loved it! i consider going full 24/7 alot, but then i remember the changes to my lifestyle i would have to do, new pants i'd have to buy, and (mostly) the cost of it all. granted, it would be kinda doable, but it's just too much for now. maybe after a few more raises at work i can rethink things.

2 hours ago, Happilynappied said:

Ever since i fully excepted my desire to wear nappies i'v been steadily progressing with my nappy wearing,to a point where i felt comfortable trying out nappies for an extended period,with a possibility of eventually going 24/7. I'v now had 5 days of continual nappy wearing,the longest time i'v been in nappies as an adult and loved every minute of it,wasn't sure at first how this would go,but, i was surprised at how easy i got into a daily routine of nappies, not sure yet how this will work out long term at the moment,but i'am sure at some point i will be 24/7. For now i plan on wearing most of the time,probably up to 80% util i get more experience with this life style.

Congratulations.  Five days is a great first step.  Through my own experience I can promise you it gets easier and easier as time passes to wear diapers longer and longer.  Tomorrow will be my 140th day in diapers permanently and I am happier than ever.  From the sound of it diapers are continously on your mind and you will find if you make the plunge to 24/7 use it eleviates a lot of mental burden.  Should you need any advice along the way I am available to provide you with tips that has worked for me.  Wear proud. 

On 2/16/2018 at 11:08 PM, MarkSmith said:

Congratulations.  Five days is a great first step.  Through my own experience I can promise you it gets easier and easier as time passes to wear diapers longer and longer.  Tomorrow will be my 140th day in diapers permanently and I am happier than ever.  From the sound of it diapers are continously on your mind and you will find if you make the plunge to 24/7 use it eleviates a lot of mental burden.  Should you need any advice along the way I am available to provide you with tips that has worked for me.  Wear proud. 

Thanks for that Mark, and others that have responded,i'am now 7 days,and no regrets,apart from should have done it a long time ago. After spending a whole week in nappies, i think it will be relatively easy to wear most of the time now, but i do have other things going on in my life that would make it very difficult and impossible to wear,so i see myself being 24/7 most of the time,but then given time who knows, so yes any tips an advice on this life style would most help full and welcome.

When I was younger, I’d spend any prolonged nappy time wildly excited and then get sick of dealing with washing and leaks by day 2 and take them off.

As I’ve aged, my interest in prolonged nappy wearing has continued to intensify whilst any sexual overtones have faded into the background.  On the flip side of the relationship, my partner’s apparent enthusiasm has faded to a reluctant and limited tolerance.  How ironical.

The longest *continuous* period of nappy wearing recently I have had has been 7 days; a period governed by the duration of my wife’s absence.  The 7 days flew by quickly and my only thoughts at the end were ones of regret and to make sure that the laundry and state of the house would not be a cause of concern.

Now I find myself thinking about wearing nappies 24x7 a lot and being frustrated because I am not wearing them.

I’m not sure if I’d really want to wear 24x7 or not but I’d really like the opportunity to find out.

For now, I will experience this by proxy only and so am keenly interested in these sagas.