LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I haven't posted much here lately, but that doesn't mean nothing has been happening.  I've had a couple of "near misses" with wetting the bed in my sleep. By that I mean I woke up either just before I was about to wet my diaper, or maybe even "mid-stream." There have been no "go to bed dry, wake up wet in the morning" nights while sleeping through it all -- yet.

My training now has me in diapers all the time except when in bed. At that time I wear a pair of normal underwear and sleep on a Goodnites disposable bed pad. I'm six weeks into this training.

I really don't want to type the same information twice. It's updated almost every day at my blog which is shown below. If the ads for ABDL-related stuff on the blog bother you, just ignore them and read the content. :)

Bob

I've stopped updating the blog site, ourbedwettingfun.com .

Obviously, the topic of that site is a niche within a niche within a niche. Which meant I was basically writing to myself according to web stats which is not very fulfilling. Maybe I should have given it more time, but such is life.

No sweat. No bad feelings. All is well. I'll just do some updates here for those who might be interested and save the money on hosting my own blog.

Cheers,

Bob

Hello 

I see most of you all want too wet the bed.I will not rag on you for it I am really good at it my self but i can't stop I don.t like a wet bed A wet diaper is a lot better than wet sheets.I fell on Ice in 2013 I was 63 I just retired not even 3 weeks when I fell.My wife was upset as hell when it happen but got over it Fast.But she did have 1 big fit both our Daughters got on her for it said I was still the same guy just part of me did not work the same I no longer knew when I had too pee so I had too wear diapers all the time.IT took me a wile to find diapers that worked most disp diapers leaked bad.I am A side sleeper so I finly got too cloth pin on diapers worked good.

Stop Making kids that wet the bed fell bad. and just let them be kidsit is hard enuff on them being kids than get A lot of shit from parents

• Like 1

How were your results?

IMO results are great!  Using more or less the same techniques as Your Wet Friend, I’m back to wetting in my sleep most nights, like three out of four.

IMO results are great!  Using more or less the same techniques as Your Wet Friend, I’m back to wetting in my sleep most nights, like three out of four.

That is awesome. How long did it take you to get to this stage?

That's exciting.  So would you attribute most of that success to the "Coach"?  I was considering going through the program myself.

That is awesome. How long did it take you to get to this stage?

With the help of a couple beers or a bit of wine before bed I had some early successes.  But it was a long slow process, like perhaps three years before I regularly wet in my sleep without alcohol. 

That's exciting.  So would you attribute most of that success to the "Coach"?  I was considering going through the program myself.

Didn’t use the Coach, I did it years ago on my own.  However, like the Coach, I simply studied the techniques used to help kids overcome bed-wetting and reversed the procedures on myself.  If there had been a “Start Bedwetting” program at the time I’m pretty sure I would have signed up.

Didn’t use the Coach, I did it years ago on my own.  However, like the Coach, I simply studied the techniques used to help kids overcome bed-wetting and reversed the procedures on myself.  If there had been a “Start Bedwetting” program at the time I’m pretty sure I would have signed up.
@WBxx
Do you have these files / tips still, and able to share?

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

Obviously, the topic of that site is a niche within a niche within a niche. Which meant I was basically writing to myself according to web stats which is not very fulfilling. Maybe I should have given it more time, but such is life.

No sweat. No bad feelings. All is well. I'll just do some updates here for those who might be interested and save the money on hosting my own blog.

Cheers,

Bob

Any new progress for you, Bob?

@WBxx
Do you have these files / tips still, and able to share?

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

For the record, I regressed back to sleep wetting before the Internet when there was nothing available on the subject.  Looking for ideas, I spent hours reading and rereading the bed-wetting section in child rearing books.  They all said pretty much the same – build up daytime control, no diapers, restrict fluids before bed, fully wake child after an accident.  So day after day I –

1)  emptied bladder every hour or so long before the need arose

2)  drank additional fluid (in the beginning a beer or two) before bed

3)  wore thick cloth night diapers

4)  waking with the urge nonchalantly used diaper drifting back to sleep

Worked for me!!!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 5:53 AM, Your Wet Friend said:

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob

i’m just starting out on the route you took. Can I ask how much progress you’ve made since you last posted?

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

For all you would be bedwetters I wish you all success in your quest. I am a nightly bedwetter and thoroughly enjoy being this way. Just make sure you truly want this and above all accept it as a permanent step and that you will have to live with the consequences of your actions for the rest of your life. You do. Then go for it.

I have no regrets whatsoever.