LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socks

Stroller

Once you get past a certain chronological age, your significant other, or her mother, always gets you socks for Christmas. The last couple of Christmas's I've asked my wife to get me more colourful socks, not boring black, grey or navy blue with the occasional spot or stripe.  And again I got boring socks this last time round - she tries but doesn't quite get there.  It's my birthday in a few weeks so I wondered whether I could do any better.  Within 10 minutes I'd found the Sock Shop website & ordered a load of socks.  They arrived yesterday & I handed the parcel over to my wife/mummy & told her to do what she wanted with them.  Give me some openly for my birthday, give me some privately if she felt more comfortable with that, or even not give them to me at all.  I can't remember exactly what I ordered, & I'm not going to to go back to the order now, as I want whatever I get to be a nice surprise (as much as it can be).  I do remember 4 pairs of Harry Potter Hogwarts socks, 3 pairs of Muppets socks, but the others I've forgotten.  You can't wear shortalls & bootees walking down the street, at least not without getting some very funny looks, but I reckon anything goes with socks!  I was impressed with the range Sock Shop had - no idea of the quality, as I've only seen them online.  I've bought stuff before from them though, & that was OK.  Slippers next...

My wife is very good at finding cozy fuzzy house socks for me.  The sock stores are closing (have closed at the malls), but there's a good one in LAs Vegas Mandalay Bay.  The ones in the mall have closed, but sometimes there are kiosks.  She even started complaining her feet were getting cold, after having been hot forever.  Granted it's 10F outside at times.  So now I have something to envy or rub to make a wish.  

I have three or so pairs of slippers too.  I love the boot style slippers.  

6 minutes ago, 2sail2 said:

I have three or so pairs of slippers too.  I love the boot style slippers.  

Funny you should mention slippers.  My old ones are about at the end of their life & my birthday's coming up.  I was going to ask my wife/mummy tonight to get me a pair of these.  They're not cheap, but I'd be able to get away with them as an adult, while me & mummy will know different.

52-10-47849-342.jpg

• 1 month later...

I love socks :) I shop online and sock dreams is awesome, a little pricey for somethings, but awesome socks

Just tried to check it out, but the website is the slowest I've tried to use in a long time.  I've been typing this while I've been waiting between screens.  There's some great socks there though.  I'll try it another time of day, but maybe it'll always be slow transatlantic.