LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Tykables Design

Could not find a posting on the new Tykables Diapers. They have been out a little while, so maybe I just missed the post. Supposedly they made a number of improvements such as capacity and comfort. And I have to agree. Tykables have been my go to "summer diaper" as they are not as bulky and hot as most ABDL diapers are now. They did tend to break down and not handle extensive wetting. So far early on they seem to hold more safely. Comfort  may indeed be better then before. And that's saying a lot as they are know to be the most comfy diaper on the market.

The big news however is the Little Grips tapes, which are like micro velcro tapes of some sort. As much as I wanted to try them I remained UN-convinced.  Right out of the bag I was not crazy about the landing zones being stiff, and not as attractive. However, after wearing a couple I now don't notice it as much and the benefits way out weigh the appearance issue. Lets really define the ground breaking benefits here.

1. Refasten-able -- YES, its true! Any time you want. Traditional tapes can be re-done typically once with in a half hour or so. After that diapers rip.

2. Re-adjustments -- This is huge. I have had painful creases from having a wrinkle in the diaper, but could not re-tape. Now you just re-adjust. Have to ever had it too tight? Positioned wrong vertically? All problems that can now be fixed all day long.

3. Night Time Wearing -- I have found the durability and strength of these velcro like tabs to be much stronger then tapes. At night I have regular problems with tapes slowly slipping over night and waking up with a sagging diaper or worse yet a tape completely off and I have to roll out the My Little Pony duct tape to fix for the day. Now if something does go wrong in the night, get up and re-adjust. I honestly was shocked when I woke up with the same exact fit as when I went to bed.

4. No more failed tapes -- These don't have glue and are stronger. Less vulnerable to oils and such. Re-taping is a pain in my book.

5. Sex -- So I have not tried yet. But traditional tapes mean ripping and tearing off a diaper, either ruining it or making it a re-tape project at least. Or dragging it to your feet. With the velcro it can be simply un-done like a garment for sex, then re-fastened when done. Good for any kind of sex, or even masturbating maybe, keeping your little sissy girl in her diaper after sex when she really just wants it off, or as my wife will occasionally do, blow me while shoving a prostate massager in me . Now she can milk me and just fasten me back up when done.

6. Using the Toilet for guys -- Yes, sometimes we don't want a bulge, or to stink, or change mid day, or maybe we are just trying to save money. Now you can simply undo one side and comfortably pee with out struggling out a leg gather or over the top, or getting practically naked in a stall to pull your diaper down, which unless its a pull up can be a struggle as well.

7. Less Crinkle -- Stiffer landing zone eliminates crinkle for daily wearing.

• 2 months later...

I have just put on my first tykable waddler so my view is limited by it was a joy to put on with the Velcro fasteners as opposed to tapes I readjusted it 3 times to get a perfect fit and being a big guy they still reach up to the small of my back and to my belly button at the front not all diapers do that