LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper compost

Diapers also contain toxins that you wold not wnat to get out of them into the soil or especially the water table, and the water absorbent material is already "used", which may be different from that used in soil, Plus there are other parts that just linger for centries, like coverings

There are two brands that claim to be able to decompose: g-diapers and another one.  I imagine you could use them as inserts.  I don't know if they would move around, but would be interesting to know..

I actually had the planting instructions for a tree say to use a clean disposable diaper under the root ball to help with watering needs. I have a compost bin in the yard but it is strictly organic and includes lots of coffee grounds from the office. Paper from the shredder works well too  along with grass and leaves. 

About 2 years or so I got a case of experimental diapers from a company i am was to test. The diapers has defects in them so instead of throwing them out, I took all the center white stuff out then got rid of plastic. I took the fluff and put it in dry 55 gal drum and took a drill mixer to it to break it up and get the absorbent gel beads out. I tilled in the white fluff in my flower garden and used the beads in a new patch of lawn and all turned out well

Using urine soaked diapers in a compost pile, on the surface, sounds logical. First remove the inner and outer liners and put the beads and fluff in the pile and you have increased the water retention ability and nitrogen content of the compost. But one largely detrimental compound has also been added, SALT. If you want to increase the water retention of your garden soil my advice is buy the beads in bulk and work them into the soil and switch to cloth diapers to decrease the bulk in the landfills. My two cents worth.