LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Truck Stop - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

Steve is a lonely truck driver with interesting and twisted tastes.

Anthony is a lonely and isolated young man looking for companionship.

Friend Finder is an app that brings people together.

When these three elements are thrown together the result is a sinister and dark 7,000 word story of domination and subjugation.

---

This is an excerpt from the 9,000 word story now available exclusively on Patreon to people pledging $10 and above. To read the whole story please visit my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

“Alright?” Steve asked as he sidled up to one of the urinals.

“Just waiting for a friend.” Anthony replied. His voice trembled slightly and it was clear he felt a little uneasy.

“In a truck stop bathroom?” Steve asked as he urinated and looked up at the ceiling, “Funny place to meet someone.”

“Yeah, well… This is where he wanted to meet.” Anthony replied naively.

“Oh yeah?” Steve said, “One of those types of meetings is it? I’ve heard about what happens in these bathrooms.”

“It isn’t like that.” Anthony said quickly, “We are just going out for a meal or something.”

“In that case…” Steve muttered as he finished peeing and put himself away, “Maybe you can service me whilst you wait.”

“What!?” Anthony’s face turned to shock and then disgust, “No offence but you aren’t my type.”

Steve swaggered across the short space and leaned against the wall next to the Anthony. He leered down at the shorter man. He saw Anthony trying to back away and looking towards the door as if hoping for help.

“Seriously dude.” Anthony’s voice was weak and shaky, “Back off. I’m not interested.”

“That’s a shame.” Steve said with mock sadness, “I’m sure that mouth of yours can do some work.”

“Fuck off!” Anthony shouted, “Get away from me you freak.”

“Such language!” Steve said with fake shock, “You were much nicer on the Friend Finder app.”

“On the…” Anthony looked confused but then it seemed to suddenly click together, “You’re Steve?”

“In the flesh.” Steve replied.

Steve watched Anthony squirm uncomfortably and he looked towards the door again. Anthony turned towards the exit and took a couple of steps as if to leave before Steve’s arm shot out and grabbed his arm.

“We have a date.” Steve said as he pulled Anthony back next to him.

“You lied to me. Fuck off and let me go home.” Anthony replied. His voice betrayed the fear he was feeling and Steve felt surges of pleasure at his young victim’s fright.

“I’m afraid that isn’t an option.” Steve said as he held Anthony in place, “I can see that I’m going to have to teach you some manners.”

“Steve, come on man.” Anthony’s voice took on the tone of pleading, “Just let me walk out of here and we can forget about this.”

“Why would I want to forget about this?” Steve said menacingly, “And you should call me Daddy from now on.”

“To hell with this.” Anthony said and he tried to start running for the door.

Steve had anticipated this and he grabbed the younger man around the waist and tackled him into one of the cubicles walls. Anthony’s phone flew out of his hand and skidded across the grimy floor as the young man fell against the wall. He was so light and thin that Steve was able to push him around much easier than he had expected.

With Anthony inside one of the cubicles Steve quickly grabbed his bag which was near the urinal still. He pulled out a baby’s pacifier which he had fashioned into a gag with an old belt that he had modified.

Anthony was regaining his bearings when Steve turned to the cubicle again and he looked like a wild animal that was trapped into a corner. Anthony’s wide eyes looked at Steve as if the attacker was a bear.

Anthony opened his mouth and took in a deep breath to scream but Steve leapt forward and punched him solidly in the belly. Instead of screaming for help Anthony doubled over and gasped for air.

“You are making this much harder than it has to be.” Steve grunted. Despite his feelings of power he was starting to get worried that someone would come and investigate the commotion going on.

As Anthony continued to gasp for breath, Steve shoved the pacifier into Anthony’s mouth and clipped the belt together around the back of the young man’s head. Steve fastened it tightly so that the pacifier was squeezed tightly to Anthony’s head and wouldn’t move. Steve could immediately tell that his victim couldn’t make nearly as much sound.

Steve grabbed the still breathless Anthony and pulled him roughly to the floor. Steve could feel the young man squirming and he could see the tears in his terrified eyes. Steve was on top of him and holding the other man’s hands to the floor. Steve could feel the smaller man struggling but he couldn’t hope to overpower Steve who had no problem just sitting on Anthony’s chest and waiting for exhaustion to set in.

“You are my baby now and I can sit here until you wear yourself out or you can just submit right now.” Steve growled, “It’s over. I’ve already won.”

Anthony’s body shivered with sobs and slowly but surely the younger man’s resistance weakened until after a minute or so Steve felt comfortable in easing off the pressure. He started slowly lifting off Anthony but he kept his eyes on him.

“Don’t try to run or fight.” Steve said slowly and clearly, “I won’t hesitate to take you down again.”

Steve reached for his bag without taking his eyes off Anthony and pulled a large white rectangular object out of it. He watched Anthony’s eyes widen in shock as it dawned on the younger man that Steve was pulling out a diaper. Steve unfolded the diaper and laid it on the floor next to Anthony who was still motionless, Steve assumed Anthony must be in shock because he had expected a little more fight.

Steve started unbuckling Anthony’s pants and it was as he did this that Anthony started squirming again. Steve reached forward and punched Anthony in the stomach again causing a muted yelp of pain.

“I’ve warned you.” Steve growled, “Don’t make me hurt you.”

Steve was able to pull down the young adult’s pants and underwear without much difficulty after the punch. He could tell Anthony was blushing even under the pacifier gag, Steve wasn’t too impressed with what Anthony had between his legs but that didn’t matter, he wasn’t interested in sex. Steve had a much bigger plan at play.

Steve manoeuvred the diaper underneath Anthony’s butt and positioned it as best he could. He wanted to hurry up and get out of here because if anyone discovered what was going on it would be real bad news.

Steve’s victim was still struggling a little but the wind had been knocked out of him and, apart from some light sobbing and pleading with his hands, Anthony had been subdued.

Steve pulled the thick diaper up between Anthony’s legs to encase the man’s genitals. No time was wasted in taping the padding tightly closed. Steve hadn’t done a perfect job but in the circumstances he was very pleased with his diapering effort.

Anthony was still sobbing and trying to talk but the latex bulb that filled his mouth made it impossible to be understood. Steve was pleased with how well he had silenced the young man, the next step was to make sure that Anthony couldn’t free himself or resist in other ways.

“You’re being a good baby.” Steve growled as he reached for his bag again, “I’m going to need you to stay still for me. The easier you make this the easier it will be on you.”

Anthony’s muffled grunts didn’t make any sense to Steve’s ears so he just smiled and nodded. He was intoxicated by the feelings of power that were already surging through him. Anthony’s questioning and scared eyes just pushed Steve to go even further.

Most of the bag was taken up by one object and Steve now pulled it out. He could see Anthony trying to work out what it was but he seemed confused. The heavy white cloth had buckles and straps all over it and until Steve had sorted it out he knew Anthony couldn’t work out what he was looking at.

“This is just to protect both of us in case you get any funny ideas about escape.” Steve growled as he finally sorted the jacket out.

Anthony shook his head but didn’t dare move any more than that. He didn’t want to be hit again and even though he was extremely scared his self-preservation instincts told him that he wasn’t going to escape this bathroom.

“This is a “Safety Restraint Garment” but you probably know it by its more popular name.” Steve said, “The strait jacket.”

Steve reached forward to Anthony’s arms and pulled him into a sitting position. Anthony was crying and tear tracks were very visible on his otherwise handsome face.

Without mercy, Steve roughly pushed Anthony’s arms through the holes of the straight jacket. As the thick white cloth pressed against Anthony his arms were forced to wrap around himself. The sleeves of the straight jacket were sewed to the clothing themselves and Anthony’s attempts to pull his arms away were thwarted by the restrictive clothing.

Steve was able to belt the back of the jacket together with ease and when it was tightened he could see that Anthony had very little room to move the upper half of his body. He pulled at the arms and found them stuck fast. Steve smiled down at Anthony who was looking back up in fear with tears falling down his cheek.

Steve reached down between Anthony’s legs and after a quick squeeze of the thick padding he reached back and pulled the crotch strap between the splayed legs and buckled it to the front. Steve adjusted the straps and watched as the tightening restraint pushed the diaper up into Anthony’s body. Steve only stopped when he saw Anthony wincing painfully.

The ordeal wasn’t over though as Steve wanted to make sure that his captive had no chance for escape. He reached into his bag again and pulled out a roll of masking tape. Steve sat on Anthony’s chest causing him to make a pained whimper, he forced Anthony’s legs together and then started taping the younger man’s legs together. He must have used half of the roll before he was confident that escape had been rendered impossible.

Steve stood up and walked over to the door. He peered carefully outside to check if the coast was clear. He could see his truck not far away and couldn’t see any other trucks in the area, he smiled at the silent and empty night. Everything was going exactly as he had planned.

Turning back to the bathroom Steve saw his prey laying on his back still. He was wriggling around as if trying to loosen his restraints but everything was holding and all Anthony was doing was tiring himself out. Anthony’s face was red and his wide eyes stared at Steve in terror.

“Don’t waste your energy.” Steve grunted, “You’re my baby now.”

Continued on Patreon...

---

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88