LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newly adopted and then babied (private)

LittleBabyGirl

Looks at you and nods "Okay Miss Rosie, I will try my best" he says as he smiles happily and sees his potty "Bwueeeeee potty"

Tom lays his daughter down on the changing table and removes her clothing "You're going to wear a nice fresh pamper" I say as I pull her underwear down and, not even bothered about the smell, I clean her up "you're such a good girl for daddy, and just tell daddy if you want cuddles or if you want mommy to change you, or big brother. I will love you forever"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny still cries as his bottom hurts. 

"You're going to be wearing a dress and tights. Your nappy needs to be easily accessible" I say as I dress you in the outfit chosen by Rosie 

Skylars lays on the chabging table whilst her daddy dresses her. She sucks on her thumb watching everything he does.

Rosie rubs Dans bottom. "Im sorry buddy." She kisses his forehead before going to get his Thomas the tsnk engine pull up

I put a pacifier in her mouth and cuddles her and sits her on my lap and we watch TV and wait for rosie and Danny. 

Danny nods while holding his mommy's hand and they go downstairs to see daddy and his baby sister 

"Good boy. How about you watch some cartoons whilst daddy sorts your sister out as she will need her bottle of formula." Rosie says turning the tv on. 

Skylar sits there sucking thr pacifier when a storm starts brewing outside and she hates storms. Shes terrified of them