LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I HATES MEECES TO PEECES!

I got a mouse in the house, it was in my walls and i tried everything to scare it away, :

A spade bit in a drill spinning to create noise,

Banging on the wall like a lunatic,

Injection of ammonia into the wall, sealing the hole with a drywall screw,

Injection of rodent sheriff into the wall,

And I thought I had gotten lucky and was free of it, which would have been nice since I hurt my back a week ago today (i couldn't even stand up ),but nope! It found a way in! Ive set out snap traps, there is a bait block out, fixing to try sticky paper but im not sure where i put it and im not certain it wont chew a leg off to get loose, considering those electric mouse/rat traps, what do you do whenyou have a lil squeaker you want gone? We are also looking at breaking down and getting a cat or 2

Google it, and there will be a solution of cutting a nickel-sized hole in the drywall, and attaching a box with cellophane wrap on top after putting some stuff in the box to draw the meece/s out.  If you can't do that, a cat is not likely to catch meeces in the walls, but could help against future ones making it that far.

Calling a pest control to see if they can help is another solution.  Likely the mouse is not going to come out on its own, and you will hear scratching for a good while until it dies within.  Having a mouse in the walls is to say the least very disturbing and unnerving.

That was not a mouse. That was RATS; in the walls

15 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Google it, and there will be a solution of cutting a nickel-sized hole in the drywall, and attaching a box with cellophane wrap on top after putting some stuff in the box to draw the meece/s out.  If you can't do that, a cat is not likely to catch meeces in the walls, but could help against future ones making it that far.

Calling a pest control to see if they can help is another solution.  Likely the mouse is not going to come out on its own, and you will hear scratching for a good while until it dies within.  Having a mouse in the walls is to say the least very disturbing and unnerving.

Tried the box, been there with a matching hole in the wall for weeks, never touched the bait, which is a mix of peanut butter and velveeta, we can't afford an exterminator,hell for the last year we have been having to use credit cards just to buy groceries. 

14 hours ago, oliver d said:

Get a ferret to hunt it down my ones are experts at it.

What do they eat and how costly are they?

Edit:HALLELUJAH THANK YA JESUS the box that has the peanut butter veleeta combo now also contains A DEAD MOUSE SECURELY HELD IN THE TRAP! I literally prayed for that!

Edited by feralfreak
Ding dong the mouse is gone!
19 hours ago, Glennie said:

this sounds like the beginning of the pied piper story.. what do you get next to get rid of the ferret.lol

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I dont need to get rid of my ferrets they are my pets.Mice and other small rodents are there natural food.