LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dream wetting

rubbersheetmike

Lately I've had a recurrant dream during the night that I'm wetting my pants and cant stop. In my dream I look down and see the pee gushing through the front of my pants and running down my legs while I'm in a crowd of people. Years ago I used to have a regular dream that I was peeing into a lake off the end of a dock but was alone and the dream didnt seem distressing like the current one does. I've read that these kind of dreams can be related to a loss of control in real life or a fear of losing control. Has anybody else had these kinds of dreams and if yes do they usually result in bedwetting?

11 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

I don't dream about wetting or I don't think I do I just wet.In the day time I do not fell the need too go any more I just wet with no felling

Sometimes I feel the need to pee but it is only a minute a the most before I start wetting uncontrollably and other times I have no idea until I feel the wetness spreading through my nappy. At night I just pee uncontrollably in my sleep.

I recall as a youngster that I would awaken on occasion thinking I was taking a pee, to realize that my underwear was already damp and I needed to get to the potty in a hurry.  I don't recall ever really wetting the bed, just my self on a few occasions. 

Now that I am older with prostrate issues, when I am wearing panties, they are always stained by end of day from post void dribbling.  On days when I am away from home, I will wear pull ups for peace of mind as I have first hand experience of what can happen without protection, and it isn't pretty.

• 1 month later...

I wet my diaper while sleeping quite frequently. On a number of occasions, I’ve had a pee dream and awakened to discover that my diaper was wet. However, since I often wet whether or not I have a pee dream, I don’t know whether my occasional pee dreams occur during or just after wetting or whether they may be unrelated to wetting.

• 3 weeks later...

I dream of diapers a lot, I dream of them being wet but I don't usually dream of wetting. I dream of others knowing that I use diapers sometimes.

I've had "Pee Dreams" all my life. Almost every time it would be a normal dream, then at some point in the dream I will suddenly need to go pee and find myself in front of a toilet and start urinating. It isn't until it's too late that I would realize it's taking longer than it should and suddenly wake up while still going. More recently now that I wear 24/7, I'll be diapered in the dream and just go, I still wake up, but then go back to sleep reminding myself that I'm in diaper and it's ok.

These dreams happen, to some of us more often than others and of those times really have no special meaning except, "Hey! You need to pee!, Wake up!" :P

Many years ago I was staying at an uncle’s summer house while they were out of town. My dad and I were there to visit my grandparents.

I was sleeping in my cousin’s bed. I had a dream where I was telling myself not to wet the bed over and over. I was right on the verge.

I woke up seconds before I would have started peeing in my dream.

I’d love to wet my own bed in a dream like that. A cousin’s bed, and then having to explain to my dad why I’m washing their sheets? Would have been a dream turned nightmare.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had dreams of peeing in urinals and waking up wet. This is one of the reasons why I started wearing diapers again.

I haven't had a dream of wetting in a long time, I really would love to have one. I am sleep wetting more:baby_sleeping:, and I do love soo much waking up wetter than I was when I went to sleep. 

I've had the pee dream too.  I don't often have it anymore but when it happens its usually me standing at the toilet letting go and feeling it go down my legs and thinking oh crap I didn't take my hoorah all the way out.  Then I'm standing there in wet pants hoping that no one notices.  I wake up the in the morning realizing it wasn't all a dream lol.

As an ABDL I have to admit it is a fun dream.