LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ten / Eleven Days Of Mental Torture

dlsafrica

Maybe the topic title is too dramatic. I don't know. But I was going absolutely crazy. My best friend wasn't talking to me. My sister hardly said anything to me other than she couldn't believe I didn't know what was wrong.

I apologised for what I could think of and nothing...

Then their Christmas gift to me arrived and I understood. They thought I had received it since it had registered at the post office upcountry, but...

My gosh! That was the worst ten days of my life. I literally thought I had done something wrong to make my best friend not want to talk to me

Oh sorry -- maybe this should be in rest of your life -- I just read Daily Banter and thought it was okay

As I understand it, both your sister and your best friend went together and bought you a gift for Christmas which they sent to you through the regular USPS. Do you know when it was origionally sent, since Christmas was almost 2 months ago? You just now got the gift delivered in the mail? It has only been the past 10 to 12 days that they have stopped talking to you, so I wonder if it was only in the past 3 weeks that they sent you the gift rather than 2 months ago.

Do they live in town or out of town? It seems that they have been giving you the cold shoulder over this, but is it by phone or text, or in person? I'm thinking it has to be by phone, otherwise if they were in the same town as you and you see them in person, why would they mail you your Christmas gift and not give it to you in person?

I hope you let them know that you just now got your package delivered and you have no idea what the delay was. I know in my area we have had such bad weather that flights have been canceled and delayed, roads and business have been closed all due to winter weather. Did they send the package Priority Mail or by First Class or Parcle Select. Parcle Select can take 2 to 9 days depending on where it comes from. How far away from you are your friend and sister? Close or out of state? If there is tracking on the package and a tracking number, it should show you the date it was delivered to you. You can check through the USPS web site if there is a tracking number (there should be) and e-mail it to your friend and sister to prove to them when it was actually delivered to your house. If they shipped it a month or more ago, let them put the blame on the post office.

I am in South Africa. My best friend moved from here to Norway to be with my sister. They posted to me the first week of the year. They just saw tracking said it arrived in South Africa on 2 February, but I only got notification eleven days later when it got transferred through the post system.

Ah!  I should have realized dlsafrica meant you were in South Africa!  That still applies though.  Had we sent something from the USA overseas it could go quickly or slowly based on the amount we spend for the shipping.  If it took about a month to get from Norway to South Africa, I'm sure they used the lowest costing postage, which makes sense.  Their beef is with themselves or their postal service, not you!  They chose the slower, cheaper postage.  I hope you explained to them the actual day it was finally delivered to you in spite of the fact the tracking showed it arrived in South Africa on February 2.  Just because it arrives in the country on that day doesn't mean you get it that same day or even week!  They were kind of mean to you by giving you the cold shoulder without even asking you if you received their gift!  I hope they apologize to you!