LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess it is. We could go and see grandma today. She is always happy to see us. Would you like that?" Robert asked. 
"Hm, Okay daddy." Sammi said. It was better then reading a boring book that she wouldn't understand.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Alright. I'll clean you up after breakfast and get you dressed in something pretty for grandma." Robert said, smiling at Sammi. 
"Okay. " Sammi said, her stomach growled. She wondered what would be in store for her today.

Robert smiled and ate the rest of his breakfast. He took his dishes to the sink. 
"Are you ready for daddy to get you cleaned up and dressed to go?" Robert asked. 
Sammi was all finished with her breakfast, she nodded. She made grabby hands.

Robert cleared the dish and bottle and removed the tray. He picked Sammi up and kissed her cheek. Robert carried Sammi to the bathroom and undressed her down to her diaper. 

Robert sat Sammi on the closed toilet and started to wash her. 

• 3 weeks later...
 Robert cleared the dish and bottle and removed the tray. He picked Sammi up and kissed her cheek. Robert carried Sammi to the bathroom and undressed her down to her diaper. 
Robert sat Sammi on the closed toilet and started to wash her. 
(Is he washing her while she's sitting on the toilet?)

(Sorry, no. He was getting the tub ready and left Sammi on the toilet.)

Once he had the water ready, Robert put a couple of bath toys in the tub. He stood up and picked up Sammi and lowered her into the tub. 

"There you go, baby girl. Let's get you cleaned up." Robert said, kneeling by the tub. 

(Sorry, no. He was getting the tub ready and left Sammi on the toilet.)
Once he had the water ready, Robert put a couple of bath toys in the tub. He stood up and picked up Sammi and lowered her into the tub. 
"There you go, baby girl. Let's get you cleaned up." Robert said, kneeling by the tub. 

(Oh okay!)

Sammi smiled seeing the bath toys in the tub. "I play too?" Sammi asked when she was in the tub.

"Yes baby girl. Go ahead and play while I clean you up." Robert said.
Robert got a washcloth and put soap on it. 
Sammi started to play with the toys while she was washed.

Robert took his time washing Sammi, both to get her clean and to let her have time playing with the toys. He splashed her with water as well. 
Sammi played with her toys. Her favorite to play with was her rubber ducky. She squirted some water at Robert with her ducky.

Robert smiled and played with Sammi after he finished washing her. He rinsed her off and got her out of the tub and started drying her. 

"Okay lets diaper my baby girl and make her look cute for grandma." Robert cooed. 

Robert carried Sammi to the nursery. 

Robert smiled and played with Sammi after he finished washing her. He rinsed her off and got her out of the tub and started drying her. 
"Okay lets diaper my baby girl and make her look cute for grandma." Robert cooed. 
Robert carried Sammi to the nursery. 

Sammi pouted when they were done with bath time. She liked her bath toys and wanted to keep playing even if the water was cold. But daddy wouldn't let her. She wondered what she would wear today.

"What's the pout for, baby girl? You would shrivel up like a prune if I left you in the tub any longer." Robert said.

Robert laid Sammi on the changing table and diapered her, then took a pink romper that had ruffles across the bottom out of the dresser. 

"Let's get baby Sammi dressed.

"What's the pout for, baby girl? You would shrivel up like a prune if I left you in the tub any longer." Robert said.
Robert laid Sammi on the changing table and diapered her, then took a pink romper that had ruffles across the bottom out of the dresser. 
"Let's get baby Sammi dressed.

"I like my bath toys." Sammi said. Sammi laid there for her diaper change. She saw her outfit and smiled.

"I know you do baby. Maybe you can play in the pool at grandmas house." Robert said. 

Robert dressed Sammi in the romper, them took her to the living room and set her in the playpen. 

"Play here while daddy gets ready to go." Robert said. 

"I know you do baby. Maybe you can play in the pool at grandmas house." Robert said. 
Robert dressed Sammi in the romper, them took her to the living room and set her in the playpen. 
"Play here while daddy gets ready to go." Robert said. 

Sammi whined as she was being put in the playpen. She sat on her knees and made grabby hands to him, "up." She said choosing not to play.

• 1 month later...

Robert opened the app on his phone that was connected to a security camera in the living room. The camera was pointed at the playpen. He could see Sammi just sitting there and sighed. He got ready and came back to the living room. 

"Why didn't you play with your toys, baby girl? I know I said you could just sit there, but I didn't think you would do it." Robert sighed.