LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert raised his eyebrows as Sammi played with the harness.

"I know baby Sammi wasn't trying to take off her harness. That is daddy's job. Does Sammi want a spanking?" Robert asked. 

Robert got in the car and drove to the park, which was about twenty minutes from his house. Since it was the weekend the parking lot was over half full, but Robert was able to find a decent parking spot. He got out of the car and unlocked the harness, lifting Sammi from the car seat, kissing her cheek. 

"Do you want to walk with daddy holding your hand, or would you like to ride in the stroller?" Robert asked. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert raised his eyebrows as Sammi played with the harness.
"I know baby Sammi wasn't trying to take off her harness. That is daddy's job. Does Sammi want a spanking?" Robert asked. 
Robert got in the car and drove to the park, which was about twenty minutes from his house. Since it was the weekend the parking lot was over half full, but Robert was able to find a decent parking spot. He got out of the car and unlocked the harness, lifting Sammi from the car seat, kissing her cheek. 
"Do you want to walk with daddy holding your hand, or would you like to ride in the stroller?" Robert asked. 

Sammi shook her head quickly, not wanting a spanking. They were about to head to the park! Though she was nervous seeing there was a lot of people at the park already. "Stro-er" she said trying to say stroller behind her paci.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Robert carried Sammi to the back of the car and took the stroller out and set it up. He set Sammi in the stroller and got the diaper bag and picnic basket, putting them in the back of the stroller. 

"Where do you want to go first, baby girl? Do you want to go feed the ducks?" Robert cooed as he pushed the stroller into the park. 

Robert carried Sammi to the back of the car and took the stroller out and set it up. He set Sammi in the stroller and got the diaper bag and picnic basket, putting them in the back of the stroller. 
"Where do you want to go first, baby girl? Do you want to go feed the ducks?" Robert cooed as he pushed the stroller into the park. 
"Ducky." Sammi answered clapping a little. All the ducks were gathered by pond.

"Alright. I'll need you to help me find them. I may not see them at first. I need you to call out when you see them, or I might miss them." Robert said. 

Robert walked down the path leading to the pond, pushing the baby stroller. 

"Alright. I'll need you to help me find them. I may not see them at first. I need you to call out when you see them, or I might miss them." Robert said. 
Robert walked down the path leading to the pond, pushing the baby stroller. 

Sammi started to look when she was pushed down the path. Still trying to hide herself at the same time, nervous about people seeing her. It's been a long time since she's been out dressed like a baby.

They passed several people who looked in the stroller and smiled at Sammi. No one tried to stop and talk to talk to them though. Robert finally reached the pond and the ducks were near the water just ahead.

"I wish I could find those ducks for you, baby girl. Maybe they aren't here." Robert said.

They passed several people who looked in the stroller and smiled at Sammi. No one tried to stop and talk to talk to them though. Robert finally reached the pond and the ducks were near the water just ahead.
"I wish I could find those ducks for you, baby girl. Maybe they aren't here." Robert said.
Sammi could hear quacking from a distance, she peaked out and could see them ways away down the park. "Down there. " she pointed.

Robert smiled as Sammi pointed the ducks out to him. He pushed the stroller close to where the ducks were. He parked the stroller and got out two slices of bread. 

"Do you want to get out and feed the ducks, baby girl?"

• 2 weeks later...

Robert smiled as Sammi pointed the ducks out to him. He pushed the stroller close to where the ducks were. He parked the stroller and got out two slices of bread. 
"Do you want to get out and feed the ducks, baby girl?"

"I feed duckies, daddy, please " Sammi made grabby hands for the bread. She got excited in her stroller moving her legs up and down fast.

Robert got Sammi out of the stroller and got the bread he had brought to feed the ducks. 

"Break the bread into little pieces and feed the ducks. Don't move quickly or you'll scare the ducks." Robert said. 

Robert got Sammi out of the stroller and got the bread he had brought to feed the ducks. 
"Break the bread into little pieces and feed the ducks. Don't move quickly or you'll scare the ducks." Robert said. 
Sammi tried to walk to wards, going slow anyways because of her thick diaper. She pulled a piece of bread off and threw it towards the duck and watch the ducks go after it.

Robert walked with Sammi. 
"You can get closer to the ducks if you want. I'll hold your hand. " Robert said. 
Sammi nodded. And walked with him, tearing another piece off. She threw it towards them again and they ate the bread again. "Duckies." She said. She didn't talk too much when she was little.

Robert smiled.
"Yes, they're duckies, aren't they?" Robert cooed. 
Robert took a couple pieces of bread and dropped it in front of Sammi so the ducks would come up to her.
Sammi backed up, scared when they got too close. "Daddy!" She said loudly her paci falling in the grass.

Robert picked up Sammi and hugged her. He got another pacifier from the diaper bag and clipped it to Sammi's shirt. 

"It's okay, baby. The duckies just want the bread. They won't bite you." Robert cooed. 

Robert picked up Sammi and hugged her. He got another pacifier from the diaper bag and clipped it to Sammi's shirt. 
"It's okay, baby. The duckies just want the bread. They won't bite you." Robert cooed. 
When she was picked up she dropped the rest of the bread on the floor for the ducks. "Oh..."she said softly.

Robert held Sammi while the ducks ate the rest of the bread. When they were done the ducks looked up at Robert and Sammi and saw they didn't have any more bread. The ducks went back to the water. 

"Wave bye- bye to the ducks, baby girl." Robert said.

Robert held Sammi while the ducks ate the rest of the bread. When they were done the ducks looked up at Robert and Sammi and saw they didn't have any more bread. The ducks went back to the water. 
"Wave bye- bye to the ducks, baby girl." Robert said.
"But daddy, I thought we feed duckies?" Sammi asked, not realizing they were out of bread. So she didn't understand that she had to say bye bye to duckies. "No wanna leave duckies daddy." She pouted.

"Baby, you dropped the bread and the ducks ate it all gone. Their tummies are full now. We can sit here and watch the ducks for a few minutes and then baby Sammi can go play on the playground. Would you like that?" Robert asked, sitting down on the ground and hugging Sammi. 

"Baby, you dropped the bread and the ducks ate it all gone. Their tummies are full now. We can sit here and watch the ducks for a few minutes and then baby Sammi can go play on the playground. Would you like that?" Robert asked, sitting down on the ground and hugging Sammi. 
"Hm... okay." Sammi said. She was happy they could spend time and watch the ducks.

Robert cuddled with Sammi, watching the ducks for about twenty minutes. He stood up, holding Sammi. 

"Time to go, baby girl. Wave bye- bye to the ducks. We'll come back soon to see them again." Robert said. 

Robert cuddled with Sammi, watching the ducks for about twenty minutes. He stood up, holding Sammi. 
"Time to go, baby girl. Wave bye- bye to the ducks. We'll come back soon to see them again." Robert said. 

Sammi pouted when he said it was time to go but he did let them stay longer so she couldn't be mad. She waved bye bye to the duckies. "Bye bye duckies."

Robert carried Sammi back to the stroller and sat her in it. He fastened her in and started pushing her. 

"Let's see what other animals we can see on the way to the playground." Robert cooed.