LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper/Pee

Bilove2pNp

Do you just like diapers or do you have a Pee fetish?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you just like diapers or do you have a Pee fetish?

• I just like Diapers
    • I like Diapers and have a Pee fetish.

I am a diaper lover so like to wear diapers. I also use them, only for number one that is. On the other hand it is not a fetish for they do not turn me on, nor are they a part of my sex life.  

I would like to state that I don't like the way the word fetish is used in these kinds of contexts.

A fetish is an uncontrollable but acknowledged sexual desire. For a lot of people who wear diapers, the reason is not sexual related. Yet the F-word just gets tossed around like it's a fundamental part of a sentence. I'm sorry. This may seem random or petty, but I'm just saying it gets to me.

I too am a diabetic. It is almost impossible for me not to pee my pants. I am now an ABDL and now am ok wearing diapers. I found there is no shame in wearing diapers and now prefer them over big boy underwear. 

• 1 month later...

This started for me with a desire to hold on until I lost control and helplessly peed my pants like a little child.

That led me pretty quickly to other pee-related games: wetting my bed, lying on my back and peeing all over myself in the bathtub, and — very much — being a baby in wet diapers. So the diapers have been there almost from the beginning, but as part of a bigger fetish.

• Like 1

Hmmm. I like diapers, and I like pants/bedwetting. Watching a woman on the toilet is sometimes intriguing to me.

But just pee, or being peed on, or peeing on someone else? Not so much.

I guess it's the loss of control, submission, humiliation/embarrassment, the secretiveness of it, the need for someone to help them, and the adorableness of diapers and accidents I love.

• 3 weeks later...