LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running littles

ABMonkey

I've done a lot of running in the past, but I could never see how I could possibly run in a nappy of any sort.  Chafing happens in the best of running kit, & I can deal with that OK, but it would never work for me in a nappy - I'd be shredded.  It's only because I've stopped running now I can think about 24/7.  I never wanted to just wet myself as I ran along without a nappy - too antisocial, particularly at the end of a race when I'd be smelly enough without that.  Mind you, if you're just running solo, not in a race, that approach might work.  Finish the run at home, straight into the shower then back in a nappy would work OK.  You'd have to wash your running shoes as well though I should think.  And again, I ran long distance (20 miles and upwards).  Shorter runs mean less sweat, less wetting & less chafing.  Although, actually I rarely actually wanted to wet on a run, as I usually got dehydrated rather than overhydrated.  I suppose the mindset of racing wasn't a good match with the mindset of a toddler, for me.

Good luck with it anyway - running's great!  Long distance hiking in nappies works OK for me though, & I can think as a toddler as I wander along.

Thanks for the reply, Stroller. 6.5 is my longest diapered run and not something I do frequent, but I must be gifted with tough skin because I don't rash or chaf easily. I do live to run though. Baby or otherwise running is fun. I am training to run Marine corps marathon again this year. Plus I am trying to put in 2018 miles of running and biking this year.