LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Progressing Suggestions

dlsafrica

Okay. So I have been interested in diapers for 35 years and worn off and on, although the last time I wore a diaper was I think 5 years ago. However, when I am in a diaper, I do not feel the intended purpose of the diaper has been satisfied without at least wetting. That's a bit of background.

So I have recently started trying to do the "regression" (for lack of a better term) thing again. This started with using a pacifier to basically keep me alive (prevent oxygen starvation and sleep paralysis while sleeping) but now that I started dribbling a bit on occasion, my mind went absolutely wild... as if I want to progress to the next step, so to speak.

What could I do next to ease my mind into this? (ps this is one of the reasons why I made my other post about Comfrey - that seems to be the cheapest diaper here, and I don't want to waste money on something hat would leak or be ineffective)

Even the cheapest disposable diaper eventually copes with one bladder-full if it has time to soak up your wee-wee. My advice is to wear a disposable next to the skin, topped off with double gusset towelling pants and then a pair of really heavy gauge plastic pants. At worst you will end up with a temporary lake in the crotch whilst the cheap-but-slow nappy does its soak-up job. Thus no embarrassing leaks in public. (You are, I trust, going to wear diapers when out and about, not just around the home?)

As regards regression, my advice (for what it is worth) is to concentrate on suppressing your bowel control. What's right for one person in this regard isn't right for all, though. I combined anal dilation, a stimulant laxative and a bulk-forming laxative. You've truly arrived once you regularly have no awareness of defacation until you sense that warm, slightly moist feeling in your crotch.