LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valentine's Day

So it's Valentine's Day again. I know. It comes around every year, but only twice has the day meant anything to me. Seven years ago today I finished my song Treading Air, written for someone I had a twenty minute conversation with two days before and couldn't stop thinking of for the next six months.

And this year... well, the only girl / lady that I was ever interested in fourteen years ago is now in my life on a regular basis. We normally see each other on Wednesdays but she is keeping today open. I am planning on telling her this year how much she means to me. I guess doing it on Valentine's Day would go against every moral in my body. I kind of rebel agaist cheesy tradition.

Cheesy, as in everyone aims to do things on Valentine's Day.

On Sunday it was our church's birthday so we had a party. I won two consecutive games of Bingo, and gave my first prize to this wonderful lady, who attended our church service for the first time last week. I had to change the size of the sweater though because it was too small. So I only gave it to her this evening. It was the first time I called her anything other than her first name. I called her "sweetness" and she responded favourably and confidently, ie she knew I was addressing her and didn't seem to mind. :)